How Old Is Your Computer?

Guest randomdiscussionblog

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my desktop with me for more than 4-5 years.... but i on and off will upgrade the specs.. add ram, upgrade HDD... :lol:

just got myself a MBP... very nice...

Guest Inchwermy

8 years old...but I keep it running pretty quickly for something that old. >w<

My parents said I could get a new computer next year though...but I'm not sure I want one! xD

My Dell laptop is less than one month old lol! 250 GB and 3GB of Ram

My HP PC is about six years old it is slooo 40GB and 256MB of RAM

My sister Sony Laptop 2 years old 200GB and 2GB Of Ram

My mom PC compaq 4 years old 120GB and 512MB of Ram

i bought my desktop about 8 months ago.

ive only had 2 computers my whole life, including this one

the one before this one, ive had for about 5-6 years. it had a 60gb hard drive and 256mb ram or something LOL it was so damn slow.

Guest lumierie

My desktop PC turned 7 this year, and still works, although it tends to be slow at times and conks out when left open for long periods of time, but I can still play certain MMORPGs. I wanted to upgrade it but sadly the parts are now either obsolete or not compatible with the recent pc parts.

Just upgraded to a new computer. I usually build a computer and sell it to get better parts.

Intel Core i5 750

MSI P55-CD53

2GB DDR3-1800 (other 2GB stick is in my bros computer, I built him the same machine as mine)

74GB Raptor

1TB Hard Drive (Have more in a NAS)

EVGA 260 (896MB)

Dell 24" LCD

680 Watt Power Supply

I only paid for the CPU, Motherboard, Power Supply and Ram. Rest was from spare parts I had from building other peoples computers. I spent $450 for this computer.

Archived