Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest love_jesus

^ah i agree. she is so adorable. her face is so cute<3 i like her cute looks instead of her sexy looks. hehe^^ i can't wait for her newest movie to come to the states. is it even out in korea? i dunno. it looks good though:]

Guest cherryonken

She does come across as very mature and honest in interviews which I like and respect.

Compared to other certain young actresses..they just don't seem to have the same substance or intelligence regarding acting as you see with MGY in interviews.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sereneryne

Guys I am looking for this photo of Moon Geun Young I saw in newspaper recently.

Anyone has this photo? Sorry it isn't very clear.

Thanks in advance yeah! :)

yvo069rx9th4.jpg

Guest suejinners

Guys I am looking for this photo of Moon Geun Young I saw in newspaper recently.

Anyone has this photo? Sorry it isn't very clear.

Thanks in advance yeah! :)

p><p> <a href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7371/m3xy7.jpg' alt='m3xy7.jpg'>

Dec 13, 2006

Innocent Star Goes Sexy for KTF Commercial

No longer a girl but a full-grown woman: in a commercial for KTF music portal site Dosirak, Moon Geun-young breaks with the innocent image that has won her the adoration of fans to transform herself into a sexy musical star. In the ad, which will be hitting the airwaves on Dec. 14, she sings a new song and moves her body to some racy choreography. A music video is to be separately released. KTF will be making the commercial public on the Dosirak site on Dec. 26.

rbh2006121301tw8.jpg

Appearing opposite Kim Joo-hyuk in the romantic film "Love Me Not" Moon has already shown a mature side of herself with her role as a closed-off blind woman. The film, released on Nov. 9, however, failed to perform well at the box office.

rbh2006121302cj2.jpg

Source: englishnews@chosun.com

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0612130009.html

Guest ndao001

Yea...i think she wanted to pull away from her innocent/pure image....since she's grown her image is bound to change. She's a very versatile actress....can't wait to see what role she chooses next...

Guest Omshanti

I think it can be kind of healthy for her career to change her image. She is adorable but I doubt she wants to be cast as the innocent little girl forever. So kudos to her. I hope she does it in good taste.

Guest dabrain

Anybody catch the latest episode of Yashimanman? She was so adorable in it and all the guys were smitten with her. It was so cute to see all these guys act so shy around her :blush:

which episode was that (number)

Guest celestialxangel

which episode was that (number)

Air Date: October 30th, 2006

Episode Number: #184

Guests: Moon Geun Yeong , Kim Ju Hyeok, Lee Seung Chul, Son Ho Young, Lee Gi Young

Archived