Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kOOkieee

When I first saw her in Autumn Tale, I was really impressed with her acting.

And now, she has grown into a beautiful young lady and her acting improved alot..

My Little Bride is one of my favorite Korean movies.. :)

Eventhough she's already a famous actress, it's still different if she has an educational degree..That's why hands-down to her since she knows her priorities..I hope she'll do well in her studies.. :):)

Guest nongkin

Some pretty pics of Moon Geun Young:

mgy1015vv.jpg

mgy1519hh.jpg

mgy2711kj.jpg

mgy3116vd.jpg

mgy4110gg.jpg

Credits to toxic apple

//Wow!!! So surprise that this topic still alive....Anyway, Thanks for nice pic.

mgy3116vd.jpg ///Is this an Ads or just photo shooting??? I'm pretty love this pics...

Guest asian_love2788

^ i agree.

MGY is so pretty in those pictures. thanx bunchies.

does anyone know if she's gonna star in any movie/drama soon?!

or is she just gonna concentrate on uni. for now.

Guest s3rene

There is a thread on her new movie but I cannot find it. Supposedly, Moon Geun Young's role is a rich blind girl and the older guy fakes to be her long lost brother in order to cheat her off her inheritance. His name is Kim Ju Heok or something like that. Oh yeah, I agree that he looks like her uncle more than her onscreen partner.

Guest dabrain

well i like her too...

i think she's very popular cuz she is like ... normal ... down to earth ... and afaik she didnt have any plastic surgery

Guest aircastles

I really like Moon Geun Young.

I love it how she is very talented despite her young age and the fact that she takes the value of education very seriously. Plus, she is just TOO cute/pretty.

And her new movie seems interesting, I shall check out the thread.

Haha, did you know that the Soccer player Baek Ji Hoon likes Moon GeunYoung the best when it comes to celebrities?

He said in an interview that she is his "ideal girl".

I find that so cute. Since I love the both of them...and they'd make a nice couple. ;)

haha

Okay, sorry for getting off topic.

Haha, did you know that the Soccer player Baek Ji Hoon likes Moon GeunYoung the best when it comes to celebrities?

I find that so cute. Since I love the both of them...and they'd make a nice couple. ;)

haha

Interesting.....thx for sharin the info. Wat's there to not like about our MGY :lol:

Guest s3rene

I really like Moon Geun Young.

I love it how she is very talented despite her young age and the fact that she takes the value of education very seriously. Plus, she is just TOO cute/pretty.

And her new movie seems interesting, I shall check out the thread.

haha

Hahahah, it's ok since anything relating to MGY is staying on topic. I read about Baek Ji Hoon liking her a lot before but I don't know if she likes him or not. I am still rooting for her to be with Kim Rae Won. :lol:

Guest dabrain

U1514P28T3D1117740F326DT20060610114740.jpg

i dont like her with makeup ... she looks really (much more) beautiful without makeup ... natural beauty that is :)

Archived