[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Unni_Ashley

Play Magazine Special 2010 – G-Dragon Part

playmag.jpg

BIGBANG leader G-Dragon is the first one who released the solo album in their group. Immediately after his first album ‘Heart Breaker’ was released, 70,000 copies were sold in just 10 days. The first debuted song of the same name of his album secured the first place in ‘M.net’ music chart 2 weeks in a row and when he went to the very well-received music program SBS ‘ Inkigayo’ to perform, the watching rate climbed to 17.35% which was the highest rate in the previous 5 years.You can see how popular the G-Dragonwas by this evidence.

Although Heart Breaker’ was accused of copying from ‘ Right Round’ of Flo Rida and ‘Butterfly’ was said to be similar to ‘She’s Electric’ of ‘ the British band’ Oasis while ‘Hello’ was said to look very alike with ‘ Solo’ of the Korean band Dynamic Duo, G-Dragon still defended his own originality. His fans also supported him by buying his albums. Rumours are flying all around but nothing can change his status in the hearts of his fans.

Sr for cutting your post.....wow i like this article hehe esp this sentence "Rumours are flying all around but nothing can change his status in the hearts of his fans" Haha of course, Jiyong in our hearts is unable to replace no matter what :wub:

Guest DAMDOM

@Unni Ashley: that's ok ^^,

"Jiyong in our hearts is unable to replace no matter what " I like ur words it's completely right <<33

G Dragon “EXILE” Magazine Interview!

51490187.png

Summer Sonic 2010

- This is the first time you’ve taken part in this year’s Summer Sonic, have you ever been to a festival like this before?

GD: I like these festivals, so even if it’s abroad I try to go. I’ve also been to the DJ Festival in Odaiba. I learn a lot as an audience member since you can see what the performer on stage does to get a response from the audience.

- You look through the eyes of an artist even though you went as an audience member.

GD: Of course. Because I want to incorporate what I saw on stage into our performances. Especially since Summer Sonic is such a huge event, we can’t not fully prepare, and we’ve started to put a lot of thought into it already so that we can show off our diverse colors and styles to people who’ve never seen Big Bang before.

- Are there pros and cons to a festival for many different artists rather than a solo concert?

GD: The atmosphere of a festival like this is different from just a regular live stage, and it’s enjoyable just because of that. But outdoors is different from indoors because the atmosphere can be shifted with just the weather or scenery, so there are more areas to focus on.

By:alee@IBB

I only post GD's answers

Guest g-dragon1988

oh must edited!!;;ㅠ..ㅠ;;

So, no one is join GD&H project from here, except me?? So sad!!!!

Guest Unni_Ashley

Kanauru Adventures to Korea: Richard’s Story

Anyways, while we almost finished our dinner? We saw G-dragon come over to some of the other YG family who were eating next to us , I forgot who was there. But once I saw G-Dragon I was star struck. He definitely gave off a different aura compared to Taeyang. G-Dragon had this super star aura which was pretty interesting, not in a bad way. Intimidating initially but once he was around us more it was more comfortable.

While we were waiting for the elevator G-Dragon was dancing a bit of wedding dress ( This will be in the video ;D )

After seeing G-Dragon around more frequently, I realized Aimee was right about him. He is how he looks he is. He has this hyper personality to him as if he’ll never run out of energy. A very positive and upbeat aura. He reminded me of a little kid.We shook also G-Dragon’s hand at some point, I think it might of been before the performance to wish him luck.

We also sat with G-Dragon and Shaun when they were watching Youngbae perform. It was amusing because during the breaks girls would keep staring at G-Dragon in awe.

We eventually got downstairs and were standing outside trying to figure out how we were getting back to our hotel. I think Taeyang’s manager/driver said we could ride in their car, Shaun asked Taeyang if it was cooll, and he gave the okay so we went into the car with G-Dragon and Taeyang. Qui and I got in and sat in the last row. G-Dragon was sitting shotgun and Shaun and Youngbae were sitting in the 2nd row. G-Dragon still had a bit of energy, he was exhausted but still had his hyper energetic personality so he was clapping GOOD JOB!! and then yelled “I’M OUT!” ( Maybe you’ll get to see this video ). We arrived at GD and Youngbae’s place. Amusingly when we entered the parking lot there were 3 girls or so standing at the entrance of the lot. GD and Youngbae were dropped off directly in front of the entrance of the building and so the girls missed them ( it might also be that they aren’t allowed to stand right in front of the building ).

credit: alwaystaeyang.wordpress.com

Well i love him for this "He is how he looks he is", yeah i always think of him like that and "how he look he is" is completely my type :phew::lol:

@Andrea: well do i miss sth? what's that project? :P

Guest sakime-yong

I want to share this cover with you

check it out guys:

G-Dragon Feat. Jin Jung - Butterfly

Breathe-

About the GD&H project,I can't read korean X.X.

oh must edited!!;;ㅠ..ㅠ;;

So, no one is join GD&H project from here, except me?? So sad!!!!

well not many of us here know korean, so we weren't really aware of the project. i would appreciate it alot if you can tell us briefly about it? :]

anyways, i saw the beautiful hangover on the Music Fair program thinging, and I like the way Ji moves/dances during the performance. And his mohawk with that deep v-neck shirt looks really good.

Guest missARROGANT

^ you are not the only one who likes his dance there hehe

Here is the cut of GD sexy dance from BH :D

BH- GD dance cut

cr: passerby3dot @yt

About GD&H project, If I am not wrong

we can donate money for GD bday project??? idk

Last year they bought Louis Vuitton shoe for his bday

But I think the period of donation is over.

and I am not sure if foreigners can participate excl.gif

Do they have any other activities?

Guest g-dragon1988

100731 Music Fair GD Rap Cut~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ccyp1cMSJY

100731 Music Fair GD Chorus Dance Cut~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUhDTG6WwO8

0730z.jpg

출처:지디갤

Guest Unni_Ashley

@ Andrea: hey can i ask??? will BB come back this Aug??? :tears: i thought they would but perhaps i misunderstood, do you check their schedule?? when will they, and our Ji come back for sure?? <_<

G-Dragon's sexy arms collection

Thanks rieyanable @ YT for the updaload

I found it's so cute and...sexy^^

Guest itszmaeee

@ Andrea: hey can i ask??? will BB come back this Aug??? :tears: i thought they would but perhaps i misunderstood, do you check their schedule?? when will they, and our Ji come back for sure?? <_<

G-Dragon's sexy arms collection

Thanks rieyanable @ YT for the updaload

I found it's so cute and...sexy^^

I've read somewhere that Big Bang have Japan activities in August so nothing's really been set.

OH MY ! GD, he's too freaking hot! I can't handle it. XD I was watching their performance @ Music Fair, but my eyes just keep going to GD. His moves is so smooth. I like what he wore. It matches him. Makes him even hotter too.

Guest g-dragon1988

@UnniAshley: BIGBANG comeback album is ready~;; First, complete TAEYANG solo concert and Japan activity..~~ㅋ All schedule is very packed, so is no place for comeback still. We call YG every day like crazy!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ;; So so impatient!!ㅜ.,ㅠ

Guest sakime-yong

kyaaaaaaaaaaaa haha again I dies at Ji's hotness in BH perf. At first I don't like it but after I watch Music fair I really love that song Esp Ji's part!"

I really miss JIYONG

and about that SMEXY arm vid. YUM YUM

Haha fangirling over and over again.

I just really hope for their comeback soon!

Guest Michala01

Hey! New crazy GD fan come to join you all blush.gif

Thanks for all the updates you guys post in here, helps keep the fangirl in me very happy.

GD looked so cute at the Japan Music Fair show and his dancing just about killed mewub.gif Oh how I've missed him 

Guest yungbandit

just wanna ask fellow VIP.. WHERE CAN I BUY THE RAISE YOUR VOICE LOUDER LOUDER LOUDER TSHRT OF GD?? CAN ANY1 POST SOME PICS OF THAT SHIRT??

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

OR. You can buy a plain white shirt and customize it and hope no one will know it's customized.

Guest GDZY.cookielove

^ LOL. that shirt was used in the breathe MV right? I think someone from SHINee wore the same shirt but with a different color XD. Sorry if it wasn't answering your question /:

Guest sakime-yong

Hey! New crazy GD fan come to join you all blush.gif

Thanks for all the updates you guys post in here, helps keep the fangirl in me very happy.

GD looked so cute at the Japan Music Fair show and his dancing just about killed mewub.gif Oh how I've missed him 

Oh hi! welcome here Michala01 :D

Im one of hardcore fans of GD :D

NOw im dying to see GD

:tears: