[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest JingYo

hey JingYo welcome to the thread, if you don't mind can you remove the tag from elavip quote? the mods will wa

Here's an example

...just remove this part ' alt='> ...just remove this part '>

I love those graphics and great job. My favorite would be the first one.

According to hanteo Gd already sold 27,742 in two days. Impressive

thankz a lot kailie87, maybe i will be more careful when post st..

Ah~, i think the number will be increase more and more.

Guest tylerishisname

I love "Heartbreaker" so much!

I am so sick of the whole plagiarism thing. yes the beat is similar but they are two ENTIRELY different songs! I can't wait till this is settled, people need to get over themselves stat.

Guest sweetflower

YG has to decide...? Decide what? Maybe Breathe is doing not so well on charts so he's re-thinking of releasing that 2nd MV to the public? I don't really care what GD decides to release next, I just want him to release soon b/c the wait and the silence is killing me...running out of patience.

Fans fooling around with GD's album:omo..omo..hahahahaha...the one with the long black wig is scary..some are exactly look like him( the blonde wig and headband)..the glow in the dark and the ice ones are cool...

JingYo:wahh..cool pics...so creative...love the first and second ones...and oh..welcome to this thread

elavip:omo..omo..love that scene too..his smiling eyes are cute!!!..

I love this cap from the HB MV...aigoo..so HOT and seductive :D ..arghh..when is Breathe MV going to be released??

this waiting is killing me...hahahahaha

viewimagehhr.jpg

Fans spotted a cigarette packet in GD's pocket on his album jacket photo:

viewimagewdq.jpg

credit:DCGD

this photo is from my avatar pic

I never noticed this even though I'm using it as background pic on my laptop..maybe b/c I always look at his face all the time...hahahahaha

I think it's just symbolized a heartbroken person..you know..when someone breaks up...usually they smoke a lot..

but i don't really care if GD smokes as long as not too much..b/c it's not good for his health

an apple tree??..hahahahaha

viewimagex.jpg

credit:DCGD

1250643308_1.jpg

1250643308_2.jpg

1250643308_3.jpg

1250643308_8.jpg

1250643308_6.jpg

1250643372_12.jpg

1250643372_15.jpg

1250643372_16.jpg

1250643372_17.jpg

1250643372_18.jpg

1250643372_19.jpg

1250643372_20.jpg

1250643419_21.jpg

1250643419_25.jpg

1250643419_26.jpg

1250643419_27.jpg

1250643419_30.jpg

1250643419_34.jpg

credit:영배맛탕 @bbvipz

1250588633heartbreakerg.jpg

1250588437heartbreakerg.jpg

credit: 워아이GD@bbvipz

this is the saddest scene in this MV :( ..his facial expression and his teary eyes..so touching and sad

19195060.jpg

credit:Gwon.Ae @bbvipz

^ the fans are really

observant.I just realised that

there is indeed a box of cigarettes

in that pocket of his pants..

I do wonder when

can YG are going to release

another mv..?

Hanteo Chart 23/8

At 1:40 PM

12510028330908231340.jpg

credit: 놀아봅시다 @ bbvipz

At 2:20 PM

viewimageplu.jpg

amount of albums sold from 12:20 AM until 2:20

12:20 4--

12:40 7--

13:00 9--

13:20 11--

13:40 12--

14:00 13--

14:20 14--

credit: 힁힁@ dcgd

Guest Banana Peel

I do wonder when

can YG are going to release

another mv..?

I think he'll release it before next week wedensday (which is before the next BBTV)

because in the preview, it shows the makings of his next mv? :D

Anyone have more HD caps of Heartbreaker MV?

Hehe. Or did I miss it pages ago? :huh:

edit: Aah thank you for the HD caps, GDCL! <3

Guest jeanlamhp

69785625.jpg

C: blue..라라 @ BBVIPZ

go go go VIPs. vote for Jiyong!!!!!!!

how to vote? i'm not korean,.... and can someone tell me what is that kind of poll? is GD's solo album already on number 1 spot of all kinds of offline and online charts?

Guest asiandoll

GDragon’s first solo album sells 30K copies in just 2 day – a big hit and an expected all-kill on music charts

News have came that GDragon who recently released his first solo album has nearly 30K copies of the album in just 2 days into its release.

The album ‘Heartbreaker’ was released offline on 21st August and on 22nd August, it was recorded that over 27,742 copies of it were sold out, selling nearly 30K copies in just 2 days.

The album was revealed online on 18th August, and what follows is not only great interests for the album hits but also various accusations of plagiarisms. Also the MV to the title song of the album ‘Heartbreaker’, released on 18th August itself, has received over 1.5 million views on GomTV. The album is also currently up #1 on Hanteo weekly chart.

Meanwhile, the date for GDragon’s solo debut stage has been postponed from 23rd August on SBS Inkigayo due to the death of Korea’s ex-president Kim DaeJoong. YG Entertainment will reveal the date of his solo debut stage soon.

credits: sookyeong @ k.bites

Guest zahieyjunki

Fans fooling around with Heartbreaker's album cover

^^ woah lmao~ that's so creative! they buy the albums and create it..

I want that bread!!

HB still all-kill on every charts! :)

poopiness, thnx for another parody! I even marked the cans with 'G'! haha~

thnx a lot!

the sales gettin higher!! I must say next week will be triple crowns for him!! hihi~

^^ wow 30k in just two days? woot!! amajinggg!~

2PM Junsu & Big Bang G-Dragon friendship shows

2PM member JunSu and Big Bang GDragon’s friendship shows!

JunSu recently posted a post on GDragon’s minihompy wishing him a belated happy birthday, and this has attracted much of fans and netizens’ interests.

js_gd_230809_2.jpg

It was said that JunSu goes by the name of ‘ChungDam Thuglife’ and he left a message on GDragon’s minihompy.

Netizens say:

•“I didn’t know they were close”

◦“JunSu used to be a YG trainee”

•“Chungdam thuglife? hhhh”

•“It’s good to hear the 2 are close”

•“This is so sweet”

cr : k-bites

GDCL: those MV HD caps look freakin awesome :]

update

Hanteo Chart 23/8 - From 12:20 AM to 5:20 PM

12510158890908231720.jpg

12:20  4--

12:40  7--

13:00  9--

13:20  1,1--

13:40  1,2--

14:00  1,3--

14:20  1,4--

14:40  1,6--

15:00  1,8--

15:20  1,9--

15:40  2,1--

16:00  2,3--

16:20  2,4--

16:40  2,6--

17:00  2,8--

17:20  3,0--

credit: 놀아봅시다 @ bbvipz

GD's cuttie: Gaho <3

viewimageb.jpg

credit:네로@ dcgd

better quality of NII

viewimageo.th.jpg

credit: mm@ dcgd

VV asiandoll: yeah, GD meant the dissagrements as a joke. they said they are like Tom and Jerry, always fight, but as i a joke, not dissagrements for real.

Guest xzothik

okay, of course i'll be a frequent visitor of GD's Solo Activities Thread

hmm, the Album was EPIK yeah, it was awesome really

I Love it so much

The Album concept was one of a kind

i love the apples,

an apple a day is HEARTBREAKER (alright, what am i saying here LoL)

i'm kind of slow at things

but i just finished watching Big Bang TV Episode 8

wherein G-Dragon mention

that the apple actually symbolizes the Heart

since according to him the shape of the apple

is the same as of the shape of the heart

well i know all of us know about it

even a small kid ;)

honesttly i love gd's blonde hair

but i still want to see gd with the same hairstyle but in BLACK

GAHO is <3 he's like a child to GD

what a lucky puppy

GD loves him so much :P

so i think that's it for now

keep the updates coming

Hwaiting! :D

Guest asiandoll

Big Bang GDragon reveals that his disagreement with member SeungRi

On Mnet GDTV aired on 19th August, GDragon was seen doing making and filming for his MV.

GDragon said, “Because of the dog, we cannot sleep at night. The dog would bite our nose when we fall asleep. When GaHo (the group’s dog name) grows up, it will bite. He even bite SeungRi.”

With that Kush said, “It is also true that Big Bang members have discords.” GDragon said, “It is true that there are disagreements between me and SeungRi.”

“As compared to discord, it is more like everyone is bullying me. The rest really do not care much about me.” causing laughter from those around.

Kush then added, “Those things we said earlier will be edited out.” and GDragon said, “It is not right that it all beep~ and gets handled. I’ll say what I want to say.”

credits: k.bites

----

This article somewhat confuses me. I'm not sure if its true, or its being sarcastic.

Now, i havent seen the new YGtv episode, so i wouldnt really know the whole thing.

But from bits of information that i've read from people here & there, i THOUGHT gd was joking about the whole disagreement thing. 'cause i think there was a part when seungri was being all sweet with gd, but gd just brushed it off. BUT, i thought gd meant it as a joke. Am i missing something? LOL

Big Bang GDragon reveals his disagreement with member SeungRi:

omo..omo..G-ri<333...Gaho is so cute biting them while they are sleeping..hahahaha..

agreed with dada(from BB's thread)..people will misinterpret what GD meant by saying "I'll say what I want to say"..

actually he was joking about the disagreement..that's why people laughed after he said that..and it's not a serious disagreement at all...he just miss the others bc everyone is busy right now

and some idols refuse to talk about the disagreement between members..that's why Kush asked whether it will be edited out or not...but here GD was just being honest..and he said he will say anything about the other members and not anything that is wrong

why people always misinterpret what he says????he is a joker..he always jokes around...aigoo

everyone should really watch BBTV/GDTV..with sub..then they will understand more about him^^

Guest syao_sid

it's so quiet in here..hehe

i know it's late but i STILL haven't spazz about GD's mv so here it goes.

HEARTBREAKER MV ♥

for a korean mv..this one is epic! with all the things going around him..i can't help but just focus on GD. He makes the whole androgynous look HOT!

And i neither love/hate his blonde hair..but after i saw him moving with it..i just TOTALLY LOVE it now..it's so sexy!haha

also after reading explanations and symbolism about the concept of the mv it just made me love it more and more.

I can't wait for his SOLO stage! And i'm hoping for him to sweep the awards on music shows these coming weeks..but REALLY seeing him perform would just be enough for me. :)

the netizens and media in korea are all out in making every little thing that GD do blow out of proportions..i mean he was totally joking 'bout sr like he always does. everyone who follows BB knows how GD loves to tease the maknae. g-ri<3

Guest x3jpark

I have listened to his whole album----and not just once, but three times.

It´s surely not the BOMB everyone made it out to be, but I must say it has some really nice songs and good melodies. Of course the ELECTRO and autotune where overdone in alot of cases---hell, I could not even detect Taeyoungs voice!

BUT still, a good allaround album. I know that alot of people are going to enjoy the songs I don´t like as well.

Now let me tell you which songs I liked best and why:

Leader: My favourite song----BUT----NOT this finished version!!! They have changed some parts, and small as those changes have been, I found myself cringing at them. I don´t like CL singing the "Wassup", for example. And also GD singing this one part at the beginning differently.

So, I will have to go with the rough draft here.

But the melody simply rocks!

She´s gone: Quite a surprise, but a good one. I especially enjoy the other guy screaming "She´s gone". Really well done, but it could have been better still. I feel as though some of the songs potential has been wasted.

Butterfly: A really good song. I like the melody the most. Nice singing as well. Just hope that they´re going to turn this one into a clip.

Gossip Man: Weeeeell.........just as I mentioned---this song grew on me after having listened to it four times. Even though it´s full of different tunes, IT ACTUALLY has a nice melody. Good one.

Station 1 year: Yes I know, I said I liked four songs- but, I forgot about this one! I really, really like the positive melody in this one. It has such a "Go out, don´t give up"- kind of vibe to it, no?

I like the clear beat and melody.(I already have such a good idea for the clip!!!)

So................all in all a good album, but there is however one thing that bucks me with it. Or, to put it bluntly---one voice that bugs me----GDs voice.

I´ve always felt like this about it. I simply can´t stand listening to his voice for long periods of time. It has such an annoying, squeaky quality to it. This actually goes for the whole album--- with the exception of "Leader"---I just can´t stand listening to it for too long.

(Oh....just to add this.......am I the only one who has to laugh at his "Heartbraker" MV? )

But isnt it a bit rude to say that? O_O

Gdragon's album was very amazing

and im trying very hard, to get my

hands on a copy ^^