but looking at him move and looking more human, totally different and i love it

and my most listened songs from his album

are heartbreaker XD, breathe, hello and korean drama

still have to listen to the other ones to get more used to them ^^

with the plagiarism problem........hmm

i only have to say this

imma quote a dear friend of mine, the awesome alien

"just bring it to court, they are all talk"

just do so, and they will get 5d6i6p.jpg-ed!

Guest Seraphic_Gin

That's a pure fiction by some reporters.

In Korea, there are some reporters who write anything just to increase view counts and make some money from banner ad.

They pick up whatever haters say and report that.

Sometimes, they have some personal grudges against a star or an agency.

A Korean fan made phone calls to Warner and Sony, and they all said they didn't even talk to any reporter so far regarding this matter, not so much as sending a file to the US. (I have this feeling they just let these things go on and on for a publicity purpose.) Anyhow it seems like at least Warner promised to make an official statement as soon as possible regarding this matter.

Then that's just plain pathetic of them innit? Such reporters to make up unconfirmed stories. However, to keep the mood up - let;s just all be happy that we have something to listen to today. YG doesn't present his talents as half-baked and that's the reason why I love GD moreeee now.

I guess if GD's affected by it, he's used to it by now. But the agency wouldn't let that happen for sure. And as one of the top bloggers mentioned days back, it might just be a stamp of publicity to get us hyping. Like what some fans are doing now. ;)

That article is now deleted.

yes the article is deleted

a different article

네티즌 "지드래곤 '하트브레이커', 선공개와 느낌달라"

빅뱅 지드래곤의 솔로 데뷔곡 '하트브레이커'가 공개된 가운데 네티즌이 표절 논란에 휘말렸던 플로라이다의 '라이트 라운드'와 다른 느낌이라는 반응을 보이고 있다.

지드래곤은 18일 각종 온라인 음원사이트에 솔로 데뷔음반 '하트브레이커'를 공개했다.

'하트브레이커' 음원을 접한 네티즌은 "앞에 공개된 부분만 비슷하고 미공개 부분은 느낌이 많이 다르다"며 "크게 표절 논란으로 문제될 부분이 없는 것 같다"는 입장을 밝히고 있다.

한 네티즌은 "처음 부분을 제외하고는 전혀 다른 곡이다"며 "표절이라고 볼 수 없을 것 같다"고 의견을 밝혔다.

또 다른 네티즌은 "지드래곤이 자신만의 스타일을 잘 살려 만든 곡인 것 같다"며 "플로라이다의 '라이트 라운드'란 노래도 들어봤지만 표절이라는 생각은 들지 않는다"는 의견을 내놨다.

팬들은 공개된 완곡에 대해 각종 온라인 연예 게시판을 통해 "기대했던 것 이상"이라는 반응을 보이며 "표절논란이라는 얼룩을 얼른 씻고 당당히 멋진 모습 보여줬으면 좋겠다"며 응원을 보내고 있다.

한편 지드래곤은 오는 19일 솔로 데뷔음반 '하트 브레이커'를 오프라인 발매하고 23일 SBS '인기가요'를 통해 '하트 브레이커' 첫 무대를 선보일 예정이다.

* if i'm not wrong it think it talks about the plagiarism issue of heartbreaker and the netizens opinions, but also the same time it talks about how well the album is doing on the music charts. I just hope there's an english translation soon.

ANGY!!! you're here :]

my fav part of the ending, he looks so cute

WHOOOO LOVIN THE ALBUM! <3

Plagrizing, who careeeees?

Die hard fans like us won't care :)

Well ther's only so many tunes you can produce right? So whats wrong with a little similiarity?

Guest cambridgeboi

Wonder if people will shut up if they realize that Leaders was written by Teddy? I doubt it b/c I'm getting this feeling that people don't want him to succeed with the whole album and not jus the title song.

BTW, fans can we please support GD by buying the album instead of dl from websites?

no matter who wrote it, it's still a rip-off song that gd record in his album, and i just wanted to point it out.

Guest *~AhBuJak~*

i'm really really really angry noww.

why do they still have make all this nonsense after the whole song came out?

arghhhhh i'm not a pro in music i cant judge the song with my knowledge but from i really cant get the similarity

why cant they just let go the topic??

and today is his birthday? if they really wanna make any action cant they at least for another day?

dont they think that this will depress him?

GOSH, he deserve a party for his solo, birthday, anniversary and japan's album!

phewww, they deleted the article.

i love heartbreaker the max follow with she's gone and butterfly~

kwon ji yong is the best!

Wowww i really like Gd's solo album S'FreSH I don't care about the accusation of plagarizm

My favourtie song Till now is Butterfly i rlly like it...... i think i need to see heartbreaker's Mv TO know what to think of.....

Guest ooxstacee

For America, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GD!

Lmao.

Yesterday was one heck of a good day.

Happy 3 years to Big Bang!

I am in love with Station 1 Year & Boy.

But I can't say the other songs aren't up there.

I actually can't pick out a favorite. SUPER hard. ;x

They all sound amazing, hahaha.

GD totally blew me away.

And what's good is that I thought he'd do something OUTRAGEOUS!

But he actually didn't. What he did to himself wasn't all that bad.

I like the blonde hair. Usually I hate his hair for a while before I begin to like it.

His MV is so strange, but he's soooooo sexy in it.

I've never used the word 'sexy' on him EVER! I used cute, really cute, and hot but he never fell under the category of sexy for me, lmao! But the MV changed it all.

Apple, lmao. He 'bit' into it and it came out as a heart. XD

I swear he's wearing girl clothes again.

Look at him rubbing on that pillow, LMFAO!! I say, I'd rather see him do that than see him do what Seungri did in Strong Baby.

Aw, I'll be sad if Inki's cancelled. :[

But it most likely will be, boo.

RIP former president.

Plagiarism, -_____- I don't know what to say anymore.

Ugh, whatever. I hope GD's okay.

He'll get through it, <3

If you listen very closely, they’re really not the same. They sound similar because of the same beat and rap rhythm, but

1. The pitch of both raps are different

2. The tempo is faster in GD’s

3. The synths in the background are different, In Flo Rida’s, its very unnoticable and little spurts of the synth. In GD’s, the syth plays the whole time through. It’s low pitched and kinda goes with his voice. Flo Rida’s is high pitched and you can definitely hear it. So technically, it’s not plagarism.

I’ve heard many raps that sound similar to this, rhythm and beat wise, and the drum beat is a pretty common one. So, they really have no right to call it plagarism.

Credits : xojycyjox@kbites

------

Those quoted comments was from xojycyjox@kbites I found it pretty informative.

Guest fiyfly

Dang, I went to bed without an official GD thread in the music section, and wake up to 6 pages of posts. People do move fast here!

Anyways, I've said all that I feel about the album in the previous threads, so summary is: Good, but not earth-shattering. Still definitely going to buy and listen to because there's so much variety in genres and sound.

As for the plagiarism issue, I love the media, I really do. Stories created out of the thin air, stories created out of a blog post, stories created... I'm actually happy that GD and YG are letting people talk it out and waiting for the real "official" word from the rights holding companies. Why bother adding fuel to the fire when you can put it out all at once? And given that GD's album seems to be doing well on the charts right now, I don't think it's really hurting him much anyways. :D

And I'm sad that there might not be an Inki comeback this week with the former president's death (RIP), but maybe it'll be better for him to regroup if there aren't any shows to worry about. I think the YG family has the best luck with new stages in Korea this year and unfortunate things happening at the same time... :(

Guest zero_mia

i want to talk about heartbreaker mv... the story and concept behind the video :)

My broken body just because of you

A missing dream my heart cannot find

Just for you this one body can fly

To a place where you are at

why apple?

1. like an idioms, apple of (one's) eye = one that is treasured

2. Adam and Eve = showcasing the apple as a symbol of sin

3. his girlfriend's love, which he lacks of... it just an interpretation :P

the background of white with red and blue pillars = blood vessels of artery and vein that carry away and toward the heart.

you can see he dancing desperately and painfully (*chorus) = his shaken and painful heart breaking and falling apart soon (*damn it and creaking lyric)

under the white sheets he was wearing black jacket = he was like a black spot among the all white, he is negatively indeed gone wrong

dark set with cracking pieces with red and blue light = this is inside his heart, it is dying and broken already, outside is still red and blueish. (*then chorus) his heart breaking even further.

in a room full of apples with heart bite, he try to grab it but couldn't = he couldn't get his love back (*lyrics)

Forever, all those words we had together

For a minute, just the sweetness of it

Darling, why are you so indifferent

the apples probably represented the sweet love they used to have, but he couldn't get it back, hence, "Hey! I'm in so much pain"

from the screen that show his girl turn to the wall bricks, he tried hard to break the wall apart to show his desperate love for her. the lyrics mentioned before that he wanted to see his rival, so when the wall broke, his rival happened to be himself. :o ...........

that's where the next part of his MV comes in because the video ended with a small part of Breathe ;)

oh my kwon ji yong, why you always in heartbroken love song??

full translations

A yo! finally! Is this what youve been waiting for?

brand new G.D! I'm all by myself but its all good

your my heartbreaker DJ and YG

Let me take this song here

I don't give in no matter what, the useful things still haven't died

Only you caused a broken body, dead dreams, lost heart

If it's for you, this one body will fly, will rush to where you're at

However you say goodbye and goodbye to me

I said what's the reason you don't want me

Tell me all about your confident (facial) expressions, do it sadly

Even if I say alright or ask for a chance

I don't like the cold look in your eyes when you turn around once

*No no

Yo ma heart heart heart heart heart breaker

What did I do wrong

Yo ma heart heart heart heart heart breaker

No way no way

I say I'm leaving, I'm really going

To see if you can live well [without me]

This is tedious, this is not going smoothly

My heart's tragedy no way

I ask the same every day, you say that I've changed

Will you please shut your mouth

You speak while knowing who you're talking to

Now I'm out of control, constantly while being alone

In that spot, that place, it's goodbye and goodbye

I said what's the reason you don't want me

Tell me all about your confident (facial) expressions, do it sadly

Even if I say alright or ask for a chance

I hate the cold smile you have when you turn around once

*repeat

I say I'm leaving, I'm really going

To see if you can live well [without me]

This is tedious, this is not going smoothly

My heart's tragedy no way

I'll still be there (inside your turned off phone)

I'll still be there (at the mailbox in front of my house)

You..I still...(even if we're "strangers" now)

I will still be there

Let's be together, those words

It's only sweet for a little while

Why do you not care when

Hey! I'm hurting this much

*repeat

Yo ma heart heart heart breaker breaker

Yo ma heart heart heart breaker breaker

H.e.a.r.t. breaker no way

credits: lovenostalgiaa @ youtube

and gawdilovegod @ livejournal

Guest Pongie

G-Dragon's "Heartbreaker" has been under constant accusations of plagiarizing Florida's "Right Round."

Well, all of that will be put to an end, at least for the moment.

Warner Chappell Korea, who holds the rights to "Right Round," stated:

"We will send the track off to the main Warner headquarters in America. The beginning and flow of the rap is similar to Florida's 'Right Round,' however, only the original creators of the track have the authority to judge whether it has been plagiarized or not. With that said, at this time, we have not come to the conclusion that this track has plagiarized."

@ALLKPOP

Guest tempydoo

Warner Chappel Korea states: G-Dragon did not plagiarize!

G-Dragon's "Heartbreaker" has been under constant accusations of plagiarizing Florida's "Right Round."

Well, all of that will be put to an end, at least for the moment.

Warner Chappell Korea, who holds the rights to "Right Round," stated:

"We will send the track off to the main Warner headquarters in America. The beginning and flow of the rap is similar to Florida's 'Right Round,' however, only the original creators of the track have the authority to judge whether it has been plagiarized or not. With that said, at this time, we have not come to the conclusion that this track has plagiarized."

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...ot_plagiarized/

^zero_mia Thanks for the Heart Breaker translations!!

I have to wait a little bit longer till I get my CD.. :wacko: I want it in my hands right now and enjoy it.. Kekeke.. Well I watched the MV last night. How can he look prettier than me! And I'm a GIRL! Gosh GD you make us look horrible, LOL. But anyway, yeah my sister noted that the apple was similar to Death Note. I had no idea, but yeah I like the concept of his album.

So far I'm in love with Butterfly.. I like the other songs but Butterfly just.. It's beautiful. It's soft and sweet.. A nice song to listen to when you're going to sleep. =) I could see why HeartBreaker is the title song. The chorus is addictive and the dance is cool! I like the choreography to HB.. He put in the breaking heart part where he grabs his heart in the dance.. right or was I just imagining it.. lol. Over all I hope he's getting a kick out of everything that is happening.. Does anyone know how the CD is selling so far?

Guest polka_dotts

A Korean fan made phone calls to those publishing companies (Warner and Sony) and they all denied their ever making such a stand. They didn't even talk to any reporter so far.

That's a pure fiction by some reporters.

In Korea, there are some reporters who write anything just to increase view counts and make some money from banner ad.

They pick up whatever haters say and report that.

Sometimes, they have some personal grudges against a star or an agency.

That article is now deleted.

WOW. *shakin' my head* Tsk tsk tsk.

I hope GD is okay. Gosh, all this on his birthday week too.

i want to talk about heartbreaker mv... the story and concept behind the video :)

My broken body just because of you

A missing dream my heart cannot find

Just for you this one body can fly

To a place where you are at

why apple?

1. like an idioms, apple of (one's) eye = one that is treasured

2. Adam and Eve = showcasing the apple as a symbol of sin

3. his girlfriend's love, which he lacks of... it just an interpretation :P

the background of white with red and blue pillars = blood vessels of artery and vein that carry away and toward the heart.

you can see he dancing desperately and painfully (*chorus) = his shaken and painful heart breaking and falling apart soon (*damn it and creaking lyric)

under the white sheets he was wearing black jacket = he was like a black spot among the all white, he is negatively indeed gone wrong

dark set with cracking pieces with red and blue light = this is inside his heart, it is dying and broken already, outside is still red and blueish. (*then chorus) his heart breaking even further.

in a room full of apples with heart bite, he try to grab it but couldn't = he couldn't get his love back (*lyrics)

Forever, all those words we had together

For a minute, just the sweetness of it

Darling, why are you so indifferent

the apples probably represented the sweet love they used to have, but he couldn't get it back, hence, "Hey! I'm in so much pain"

from the screen that show his girl turn to the wall bricks, he tried hard to break the wall apart to show his desperate love for her. the lyrics mentioned before that he wanted to see his rival, so when the wall broke, his rival happened to be himself. :o ...........

that's where the next part of his MV comes in because the video ended with a small part of Breathe ;)

oh my kwon ji yong, why you always in heartbroken love song??

LOL I know right? It must be fun for him in a way, so he can gather more sympathy from us fans. LOL. I've been (over) analyzing the mv too. There are so much imagery and stuff in it. It's overwhelming. I do think the Adam & Eve is the strongest one that stands out to me. There's a tree (of life) in the beginning of the mv and then the apples. I can't wait to see the rest of the triology mv's! Maybe there'll be an ending that's easy to truly decipher.

Guest zero_mia

plagiarize or not, i still love this album and all his song :)

don't worry ji yong shi, your song is thousand much better than their's :P

and all of a sudden, the songs that claim it was plagiarized, have been popular :D

they got to give thank to our gd :P

and my favourite song, Butterfly!! i really love it, like i'm in love ... with g-dragon :)

and this is beautifully butterfly lyrics and translation. enjoy fans, i want to forget about the oasis song issue for a moment

ROMANIZATION

It About you a Butter fly

Every time I come close to you (Every time I’m feeling you)

Feel like I’m gonna Dream every time (I get butterfly)

musimko haneureul bwa Like

ne utneun moseubeul darma

yunanhi nunbusingeol Baby

nae harusok neorangman

romaentik han drama

nal ulgo utge hajyo no no no

jamdeulji motaneunde

ne ireumeul bulleoboneunde

nan sujubeundeut gogaereul dolligo

ireoke johahaneunde

jomcheoreom georeummal ttelsuga eobseo

Every time I come close to you (Every time I’m kissing you)

beautiful girl-

musimko ttangeul bwa like

neoui ireum segeulja

neomuna seolleneungeol Baby

naega amulge haejulge

naui sarang geudae-yo

Yo neon machi nabicheoreom

kkocheul chaja naradanineun jeo aicheoreom

sunsuhan nunmangureul meogeumgo

haneulhaneul georineun momjit

areunareunhan ni nunbit

na eotteoke dwaennabwa

Every time I come close to you (Every time I’m loving you)

naega yaksokhalge yaksokhange

eogeutnadeora soktage

just to now the game

da ttokgatae

mwo ireoke bokjaphae

neon namjareul motmitneunde

sarangdo yeongwonhal su inneunde

milgo danggineungeon waehaneunde

jom deo soljik hage gul sun eomneunde

nae nuneul bwa

You See my eyes

You See my lips

Listen to my heart

deullindamyeon nae mare daphaejwo

nae bore kiss my heart

natural heart

Ye that be all I say

neowa nae seolleimman gadeuk hadamyeoneun

urin never ever my breaker

trust me I make love to you

Every time I come close to you (Every time I’m feeling you)

Fell like I gonna Dream every time (I get butterfly)

Ye yo special to me

your turn

la la la la la la la

Ye Butterfly

credits: greenglacious @ blogspot

TRANSLATIONS

It's all about you, my Butterfly

Every time I come close to you

(every time I'm kissing you)

Feel like I'm gonna dream every time

( I get butterly)

Unintentionally, I look the sky like