Short Asian Males

Guest bape_sta

Unfortunately in this superficial and shallow world...the majority of females in this world idolizes for the Mr. Tall--believing it represents a more handsome, stronger, and protective man versus his shorter alternative. It strikes me humorous females desire for men who are a foot taller than them, if not more. Will you be able to reach him for a kiss without standing on a stool? Whatever pleases them I guess.

Actually, studies have shown that women prefer men being 1.1x their height. (and vice versa)

Height is important. It is. But is it the only factor? No. But it's one of the more important ones when it comes to first impressions.

For me, if he's significantly shorter than me (5'5), I wouldn't even bother looking (i.e. 5'0). Sorry, but it's true. But if it's only one or two inches off my height, I'd at least give him a chance. But most guys don't want girls taller than them (or even near their height), so I've never really experienced anything with a guy shorter than me that went beyond the "infatuation" stage. I have been interested in guys who're around 5'7 or 5'8, but ideally I'd want a guy at least 5'10, 6'0, something around that.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dalgi_strawberries

im sorry.....

LOL like most people here, i wouldn`t want to be taller than my guy.

AHAHAHA.

sorry :| >< it just doesn`t suit me lol

Guest mewpower

Wow, didn't know about that 1.1x thing. That would mean for me, a guy who's 6'3" lol. I'm honestly happy if he's just over 6'.

But yea, sorry but height is a very important factor. Especially for me, since I'm a very tall asian girl. Short asian men has been the bane of my life :| Sigh.

But like happyboy said, ultimately, you only really need one woman to fall for you.

Guest Want2LoveU

People are always conscious of how other people think about them, the height problem is obviously a problem on how people see him. It just can't be helped people are like that, physical appearance is very important. Unless you don't care than I don't see what the problem is =)

Most girls that I know prefer tall guys. I used to think I did too, but recently started liking a short guy and it's all due to his personality and confidence. He has his own 'style' that is very attractive. So I don't think height is everything.

Archived