Eminem Lyrically Destroyed Mariah Carey Again.

1love

riiiiiiiiight cause Eminem hasn't done it all in the 90's.......... :rolleyes:

Eminem have so many classic albums.

He have 3 album in the Rolling Stone's greatest albums of all time list.

Mariah Carey? ZERO.

His albums were that influential. Can't say the same for MC.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 432521

Eminem needs to grow up and be a gentelman... this whole crap is getting out of hand... Eminem is has a long way to catch up to Mariah... that girl has done it all in the 90's...

Every time I hear Eminem song on the radio, I just change to a different station... I don't support crap like that.

I don't understand why people say Eminem needs to grow up and be a gentlemen, shot we can play the game the other way and say MC needs to grow up put her boobs back in her shirt learn something called being humble and ohh yea be a lady.

And no one is forcing you to listen to his music, you say crap but apparently millions of people disagree.

Guest winged_monster

He's always looking for someone to dis. Why is this one any more special? He's looking for celebrities to say something bad about him so he can rap about it.

Guest itrayya

when i saw that she made that vid to diss him back,

man, i knew he was gonna murder her with words.

no doubt. dont lyric fight with Em, he take anyone down. word. mos def.

Guest babiikaiiz

Why are people praising this moron??

Eminem is stupid, I don't think his words hurt Mariah since she is far far beyond him.

People act like Eminem doesnt go around starting trouble with people for no reason.

If his words didn't hurt Mariah I doubt she would've gone to all that trouble of making an entire video about it.

lol i hope nick or mariah retlaiates so eminem releases those photos

HAHAHA how is it i thought the exact same thing when i heard the diss?

Guest yg_bigbang

One word.

Burn

He got her good. I love Mariah and all but I think it's her fault.

I don't know, just my opinion.

Guest tea-light

Wow...reading through this thread, a lot of people are getting bent out of shape over this. I'm not emotional attached to either celebrity so I could care less how immature they're acting. They're starting drama, and I love reading about other people's drama. I wonder what's going to happen next? :)

Guest latiana2003

personally i think both of them are pretty childish...

and this just shows you that Em is a "Kiss and tell" type of guy.

I mean really, how old are they, 10??

Grow up already... it's not a becoming look on either of them.

Guest whizzer's_rose

I'm not saying that she didnt

and why should she ignore him?

just because he's attention rainbow she should just sit and let him diss her?

Eminem harasses people who don't have a thing against him and never did a thing to him

(Michael Jackson, Hilary Duff, gay people, Nsynce etc etc)

like I said Mariah probably doesnt give a crap and I doubt she is easliy butthurt unlike Eminem

words probably don't hurt her.

I know Mariah can be a diva but what about Eminem??

he's a fullout bitter rainbow who picks on people for a living which is why i hate him.

He is a bastard and I can't believe people praise him like a god.

why is Eminem even relevant?? If I were Mariah I wouldn't even give him

the satisfaction of writing a song to him...really, his annoying ash does not

even deserved to be taken seriously...what a nuisance..

He didn't even "destroy" her.. everything he says there, he has been saying

for years...why doesn't he just release it already? obviously shes not scared

of his threats. none of the things he said is even that hurtful or a legit diiss ..lmaooo

I totally agree with you 100%. If I were mariah, the latest video obsessed should be enough... Yeah I know that Mariah is a big DIVA but then so is EM, he's a big BULLY.

Both of them are talented but I just don't see the point why Em had to rap about his relationship-giving it some publicity. It's kinda ironic because a lot of BIG STARS would wish to keep their private lives private but then EM's different because he wants the whole world to know about it which is kinda odd -just goes to show why their relationship didn't last.

Guest sikhye

You all do realize Eminem's just upset because Mariah Carey is denying she slept with him, right? It's not that big of a deal to be fighting for about 7 years now. :S

Guest A180585

Both are immature on their parts.

And seriously, dissing someone with using foul language is pretty much immature. At least when Mariah "disses" eminem she tried to do with class. I also have to say that obsessed is a catchy song even though its not even her best work. (I still love her past songs).

Anyways, the lyrics is stupid and played out, good job eminem. :rolleyes:

I really wouldn't call Mariah's 'diss' classy at all. Classy would be her just ignoring it...or at least do a REALLY good job at giving him a verbal bashing.

Eminem doesn't always pick on celebrities, if you actually listen to his other songs they're quite meaningful.

Mariah Carey's "Obsessed" song sucks. The video is stupid, the lyrics are stupid, and she's a diva. I used to like Mariah Carey, she has an amazing voice still but she just shows legs and cleavage all over her videos, she's always doing tons of provocative poses or lying down somewhere rolling around and crap.

They're both being immature, but that's the entertainment business and it is entertaining.

Couldn't have said it better. I lost respect for her after she thought she had to strut around in skimpy outfits and do provocative poses to get fame. She went down after her 90's fame period. Music wise her songs now are very forgettable and mainstream compliant.

Eminem needs to grow up and be a gentelman... this whole crap is getting out of hand... Eminem is has a long way to catch up to Mariah... that girl has done it all in the 90's...

Every time I hear Eminem song on the radio, I just change to a different station... I don't support crap like that.

Mariah should then be a lady and just ignore it. If she can deny it and make it out like he's a lying, hallucinating prick then I'm sure he can retaliate and show people that she lies to save face.

And I don't think Eminem has a long way to catch up to Mariah neither...they both have their loyal following...and as we saw from his last album...it seems like he's ahead of Mariah.

You all do realize Eminem's just upset because Mariah Carey is denying she slept with him, right? It's not that big of a deal to be fighting for about 7 years now. :S

We're not them....it might have stung more than meets the eye. Might not even be about denying she slept with him. It's probably an ego thing and the fact that she constantly denies it....it adds fuel to the fire. With guys....I think their egos are so big that they can't take something like a girl denying relations with them...especially Eminem....his ego is probably twice as big as an average guy hahaha

Guest KuYA II

I really wouldn't call Mariah's 'diss' classy at all. Classy would be her just ignoring it...or at least do a REALLY good job at giving him a verbal bashing.

Like I said "tried" which probably meant that if she "disses" eminem, at least she didn't have to use foul language to get her straight point across. Its like arguing, if someone is just talking with a person and foul language is just thrown everywhere, I would think that person doesn't really know either vocabulary or just being immature.

Sure Mariah Carey shouldn't have done her part, but didn't eminem started this whole thing which is why mariah carey fired back?

Anyways, I'll just let this end. I could hardly careless about these two people. :rolleyes:

Guest kennesu

I'm pretty disappointed in the little soompiers that think eminem's little tirade is something so brilliant. I guess there aren't many women's lib-ers here.

Both of them are being childish but they're getting attention both ways by doing this. The difference is that you can change out a few words in Mariah's song and have it played on the radio and it'd probably do well, whereas half of Eminem's rap talks about him ejaculating.

But seriously, they need to be making some REAL music and stop making this crap which probably took half an hour in the studio.

Archived