Eminem Lyrically Destroyed Mariah Carey Again.

1love

Guest Keiyun

really? well why have i not heard his songs on the radio lately? I must be leaving outside the earth- LOLZ! I didn't even know about bagpipes until I saw Mariah's obsessed video... whatever! I like both performers but I just don't see the whole point of their bickering especially on Em's side- I mean he's the guy-he should have acted like a gentleman-except he's not. How many times does he have to mention female popstars like britney, christina and mariah to get attention. A few years back, I relly loved his Stan single and it just proves that he could make a nice single without mentioning other people and dissing them. I'm all for freedom of speech but sometimes too much of it crosses the line

Yeah, and women should stay at home and do the laundry or something. :rolleyes:

Both celebrities could have acted far more mature than that.

Meh, this is probably just a publicity stunt anyway.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaypop.

whoa, is everything in his rap true? whoa, whoa, whoa... lol.

*gets popcorn*

so what happens next now? xD

Guest A180585

hahahah I saw this coming as soon as I read the lyrics to Mariah's Obsessed song...she asked for it. Don't be dissing on someone that could completely murder you lyrically. Eminem is a rapper....his craft is in his lyrics whereas Mariah is a pop/R&B diva....who was she kidding?

Leave it alone and she would have been fine. Stupid move on her part. But i guess she may have wanted the spotlight....because at the end of the day...good or bad...she's back in the spotlight because she's being dissed. Any media is good right?

Guest flyxme.

lol i love the lyrics, funny sht

some of mariahs songs are good, but i dont like her

shes such a diva ;x

Guest pandoras0nymph

Nick needs to first get a career and name besides being " Mariah's husband" because he will have nothing to say to counter that attack.

hahaha yeah, i still think that nick is still a kid.

but whatever, this dissing is so childish....

Guest angelzstar

hahha...i was cracking up while listening to his rapping..he really did lyrically destroyed Mariah...

Guest BlasianBarbie

Yeah... So Mariah should probably just back off.. I mean it's just a hunch, but i'm pretty sure EM is better at dissing people than she is.

Guest Unanimous

Wasn`t Nick the one that said something like "Thanks to you Eminem, I am going to start rapping again." Something like that.... Lol. If it happens, I can`t wait! Lets see what Mariah`s husband gotta say about it. The guy is like a puppy to Mariah.

Go Eminem! I respect Mariah during "Hero" days. But these years not so much.

Guest Ce'nedra

Immature on both their parts but very entertaining for us normal peeps hahahhaa.

Btw, why does Mariah act like she's so in love with herself in every single one of her video clips?! Enough of the posing! She seems like a snotty airhead imo...

Guest marasshi

My friend worked with Mariah Carey once during a radio station gig thing, he said she's a spoiled DIVA type

Everyone knows that. Well, sort of. What everyone doesn't know is what Eminem raps about. They're both idiots for doing this out in the open but hell, Eminem doesn't care. "If I'm embarrassing me, I'm embarrassing you."

Guest eternal_bliss

Why are people praising this moron??

Eminem is stupid, I don't think his words hurt Mariah since she is far far beyond him.

People act like Eminem doesnt go around starting trouble with people for no reason.

You could say the same for Mariah. So he said her name, it's not like that's new. (And he's not the first to do something like that....JT anyone?) Why did she deny it in the first place? A direct blow for his ego. She should have ignored it instead of 'retaliating'. She should've known that he would have ripped her apart any day. But then again, she's not exactly the smartest person around.

But I doubt these songs really hurt either of them.

Archived