Eminem Lyrically Destroyed Mariah Carey Again.

1love

Guest inyeon.

I was gonna say this was childish, but eminem's rap surprisingly made me laugh.

...then again, still childish. XD

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ms.incredible

......All he's doing is proving mariah right. He is obsessed. The richard simmons he's saying on that song is embarrassing......for him, not Mariah.

I really wouldn't call Mariah's 'diss' classy at all. Classy would be her just ignoring it...or at least do a REALLY good job at giving him a verbal bashing.

Yeah, OK. Lets see how classy you act when someone calls you a rainbow b/c a fling you had 7 years ago that he can't seem to let go. :rolleyes: Em's no life having, obsessed whiney a**ed loser. Who saves voice mails from 7 years ago?

Guest youraDouche.

I'm pretty disappointed in the little soompiers that think eminem's little tirade is something so brilliant. I guess there aren't many women's lib-ers here.

each opinions to their own :rolleyes:

Wow, I really don't understand how a lot of you can defend Eminem blindly. Eminem and Mariah are both immature, but HE shouldn't have started this whole mess. The lot of you are saying that it was Mariah's fault for retaliating? okay...?

"The only reason why I dissed you in the first place, it's coz you didn't sue me, but now I'm pissed"

Only Eminem can come out with something sick like that. What's awesome is that it took her YEARS to come up with a come back but it probably took 10 mins for Em to come out with those, walk downstairs to his recording room and record it. He's truly brilliant.

Am I the only one who thinks that Eminem and MC would make an awesome couple??

Guest Murdaaa

......All he's doing is proving mariah right. He is obsessed. The richard simmons he's saying on that song is embarrassing......for him, not Mariah.

Yeah, OK. Lets see how classy you act when someone calls you a rainbow b/c a fling you had 7 years ago that he can't seem to let go. :rolleyes: Em's no life having, obsessed whiney a**ed loser. Who saves voice mails from 7 years ago?

hahaha, you made me laugh.

Its obvious you either A. you didn't even listen to Ems song

or

B. You didn't even pay attention to the lyrics

Guest In.tro}

Sorry MC, that was pure ownage....

ROFL oh please, this fight proves they

are at the same level of idiocy. although

maybe secretly, I'm rooting for EM LOL

& MC please tell your hubby to STFU

when everyone knows he can't do richard simmons.

If you gonna talk, then do the walk boy. <-- that's for you NC

Yeah, she has a good voice and all but,

Mariah is such a pinkberry now >____>

Eminem seriously owned her their.

You don't challenge Eminem, he's a lyricist, he'll destroy anyone. o______________o

Mariah better keep her mouth shut now, and NC go do something useful >_>

Guest WestCoastPizzle

hahaha, you made me laugh.

Its obvious you either A. you didn't even listen to Ems song

or

B. You didn't even pay attention to the lyrics

haha its both

no denying eminem destroyed mariah. listen to his lyrics its too wicked

Guest nousasamechie

Ah yes, its more important to promote the feud of two stupid celebs who are making millions on this rather than actual news worthy things like the economy or issues of global warming. This entire situation is humorous, but seriously, it has literally demonstrated how stupid pop culture is and how we have great role models in the music industry.

Guest Murdaaa

Ah yes, its more important to promote the feud of two stupid celebs who are making millions on this rather than actual news worthy things like the economy or issues of global warming. This entire situation is humorous, but seriously, it has literally demonstrated how stupid pop culture is and how we have great role models in the music industry.

ohhh

does your favorite celebs talk about the economy and global warning 24/7?

i didnt think so.

Guest Amethist

Lol it was to be expected that Eminem would get back at Mariah, but woah I didn't expect it to be this fast O_o;..

Oh well he really dissed her good this time, I wonder which side of the story we should believe, I tend to to believe Eminem because he uses his serious rapping style, but never saw Mariah as someone who would tell lies either so..

Guess this is why celebs never got back at Eminem in a song too? In general I always kinda feel sorry for celebs being parodied by him, imo some are funny (for example I found the Elvis Jailhouse rock parody in We Made You funny), but others go overboard (for example I found Amy Winehouse in We Made You really overboard). In general I'm more a fan of his serious songs, those songs are more deep and meaningful..

Archived