Eminem Lyrically Destroyed Mariah Carey Again.

1love

Mariah Carey took a blow at Eminem with her "Obsessed" song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hpiwPXkbVc

Eminem responds with a warning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2j39eHRc7s

eminem-thumb-500x394-198.jpg

mariah_carey.jpg

Basically what Mariah is saying that Eminem is obsessed with her because he said her name in one of his song. In the music video a the guy is suppose to be Eminem. Mariah Carey better back off and stop taking cheap shots at Eminem. He is not giving her another warning shot.

"Ooh boy why you so obsessed with me?

Boy I want to know why your lyin that you’re sexin me

When everybody knows it’s clear that you’re upset with me

Ohh finally found a girl that you couldn’t impress

Last man on the earth- still couldn’t get this."

That is the direct blow at Eminem.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest polaris

woaaahhh.. wow..

advice to Nick and Mariah..

dont mess with rappers who you know can rap the Shiiiii!!!T out... you will get burned. I dont know why Mariah and Nick got so fired up about Mariah's name being mentioned in Em's song in the first place. They should have just ignored it and moved on like all other famous people who's names are mentioned in songs (whether in a negative light or not)..

and...

Nick needs to first get a career and name besides being " Mariah's husband" because he will have nothing to say to counter that attack.

Guest lizelle

as much as i like mariah carey's songs..

she seems like a btch.

wow, hahaha Eminem got her good

PWAHAHA, sucks for her.

his lyrics are hard core

Guest whizzer's_rose

if i were mariah, I shut my mouth already because I don't see any point in retaliating. Her video obsessed is more popular than eminem's bagpipes from baghdad. Just ignore, Em-he's definitely not worth it and he's going down-sure he can rap but where's his album in the charts?

Guest _dax_

She took the bait by creating her response video. Probably didn't realize she was creating a challenge.

Must say though, Eminem knows how to diss.

Edit----I need sleep..

if i were mariah, I shut my mouth already because I don't see any point in retaliating. Her video obsessed is more popular than eminem's bagpipes from baghdad. Just ignore, Em-he's definitely not worth it and he's going down-sure he can rap but where's his album in the charts?

Ehhh..Eminem's new album sold over 600k in the first week in the U.S. and debuted #1 on the U.S. charts. Also his album sold over 1 million worldwide in the first week.

While Mariah's last album only sold 400k in the first week.

So who is more popular?

Guest you&me.

LOLOL. em totally killed her bad.

too bad mariah's song wasn't so bad actually. but em's was just the shiz.

Guest SEaCrET_WisH

My friend worked with Mariah Carey once during a radio station gig thing, he said she's a spoiled DIVA type

Relapse debuted #1 on the U.S. albums chart, selling over 608,000 domestic copies in its first week and over 1,000,000 worldwide.

Relapse remained at number 9 in its eight week selling a further 34,000 copies to take its total US Sales to 1,241,000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relapse_(album)

really? well why have i not heard his songs on the radio lately?

I haven't heard much from Mariah either.

Em isn't as huge as he used to be.

But he still pulls in decent sales, eh?

Guest whizzer's_rose

Ehhh..Eminem's new album sold over 600k in the first week in the U.S. and debuted #1 on the U.S. charts. His album sold over 1 million worldwide.

While Mariah's last album only sold 400k in the first week.

So who is more popular?

really? well why have i not heard his songs on the radio lately? I must be leaving outside the earth- LOLZ! I didn't even know about bagpipes until I saw Mariah's obsessed video... whatever! I like both performers but I just don't see the whole point of their bickering especially on Em's side- I mean he's the guy-he should have acted like a gentleman-except he's not. How many times does he have to mention female popstars like britney, christina and mariah to get attention. A few years back, I relly loved his Stan single and it just proves that he could make a nice single without mentioning other people and dissing them. I'm all for freedom of speech but sometimes too much of it crosses the line

Guest 432521

His album has sold over a million records

Man Eminem destroyed her, I wonder if she is gonna retaliate, I mean if she doesn't that means he really does have something on her, and if she retaliates and he does have something then she will be destroyed once again.

And NC really? He is a D-lister at best and he tried to talk smack against Eminem? A man that is more known as MC's husband than his own name is just lame.

Guest marialolly

Lol, instead of hearing rapping about chicks, money.

Enimen songs is way better and the lyrics pwned it.

Btw, there is also a fight between Enimen and a person, and then in the MTV award show that person apologize to Enimen. (Don't know the name of the person)

Childish. But entertainment. :P

Archived