Eminem Lyrically Destroyed Mariah Carey Again.

1love

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bebeboo.

Eminem doesn't always pick on celebrities, if you actually listen to his other songs they're quite meaningful.

Mariah Carey's "Obsessed" song sucks. The video is stupid, the lyrics are stupid, and she's a diva. I used to like Mariah Carey, she has an amazing voice still but she just shows legs and cleavage all over her videos, she's always doing tons of provocative poses or lying down somewhere rolling around and crap.

They're both being immature, but that's the entertainment business and it is entertaining.

How many times does he have to mention female popstars like britney, christina and mariah to get attention. A few years back, I relly loved his Stan single and it just proves that he could make a nice single without mentioning other people and dissing them. I'm all for freedom of speech but sometimes too much of it crosses the line

maybe, but Pink did the same with her "Stupid Girls" video & we all know its true.

Eminem & Mariah Carey are talented but in different areas, of course. I'm a fan of Eminem & MC.

Guest Murdaaa

really? well why have i not heard his songs on the radio lately? I must be leaving outside the earth- LOLZ! I didn't even know about bagpipes until I saw Mariah's obsessed video... whatever! I like both performers but I just don't see the whole point of their bickering especially on Em's side- I mean he's the guy-he should have acted like a gentleman-except he's not. How many times does he have to mention female popstars like britney, christina and mariah to get attention. A few years back, I relly loved his Stan single and it just proves that he could make a nice single without mentioning other people and dissing them. I'm all for freedom of speech but sometimes too much of it crosses the line

Your nothing but an radio listener.

Listen to the song 'The Way I Am' by Eminem.

Eminem isn't played on Radios that much for 1 reason.

His explicit lyrics.

He was almost banned from MTV for this lyrics.

Wow... Eminem sure has big balls... fighting with women and all. Idiot.

You mad doggie?

Hes only mad because Mariah is denying that she never

had an relationship with him when she did.

Guest MangoStar

Mariah is pretty legendary imo. Eminem is just a lost angry soul. Seriously, I get sick of his, "oh poor me, I had a hard

life" crap. Someone should take him out of his misery.

Guest Murdaaa

I'm not saying that she didnt

and why should she ignore him?

just because he's attention rainbow she should just sit and let him diss her?

Eminem harasses people who don't have a thing against him and never did a thing to him

(Michael Jackson, Hilary Duff, gay people, Nsynce etc etc)

like I said Mariah probably doesnt give a crap and I doubt she is easliy butthurt unlike Eminem

words probably don't hurt her.

I know Mariah can be a diva but what about Eminem??

he's a fullout bitter rainbow who picks on people for a living which is why i hate him.

He is a bastard and I can't believe people praise him like a god.

Eminem only makes fun of people for the entertainment.

He even said it himself.

He said its all just for jokes.

If you actually listen to some songs where he really dissed ( and was serious )

people then you would know why everyone loves it when Eminem disses people.

Listen to the song, Haliles Revenge, Nail in the coffin by eminem....

Those are two of his most best diss to a rapper name Ja Rule and Benzino.

Mariah is pretty legendary imo. Eminem is just a lost angry soul. Seriously, I get sick of his, "oh poor me, I had a hard

life" crap. Someone should take him out of his misery.

And Eminem isn't a legend?

I guess you would rather listen

to big booty pinkberryes, money, guns, killing, ect....

then his life before the fame when he was abused by his mom, no dad, poor, ect.... and right now.

Fame does have a down side too considering he JUST came back from rehab

for having a drug problem.

So what if his disses are "just for jokes?" You think the targets find it funny?

You mad doggie?

Hes only mad because Mariah is denying that she never

had an relationship with him when she did.

Doggie? You're clearly referring to yourself.

So what if they had a relationship? Isn't he a grown man? WTF does he have to go and broadcast it? He's clearly an immature idiot for that.

And it happened how many years ago? Why did he have to bring it up again this year? How pathetic. He's clearly obsessed and can't get over it. And who in their right mind boasts about premature ejaculation? He's the one who started it. I don't get why you people think Nick and Mariah shouldn't retaliate. He was clearly in the wrong.

So just because other celebrities do not retaliate doesn't mean no one should. And when he made fun of Michael Jackson's hair burning in his video, many people were annoyed by that. I remember Stevie Wonder making a statement about it. He doesn't have free rein to just make fun of people.

Guest xdeathberry

Just cause it's wrong doesn't mean he can't.

Freedom of speech.

Yeah it's dumb to make fun of people, but I've seen regular kids say worse things than he does.

And Eminem raps about his life. He's not seeking attention.

That's like saying all authors and writers that fictionalize stories based on their tragic / abusive lives are seeking attention and money.

Honestly, I don't agree with a lot of crap Eminem says.

But at least I don't dismiss others' hardship as attention-seeking behavior.

Nick Cannon was talking a lot of smack way before Eminem released this warning shot. He was saying he was going to end Eminem's career, which is funny because he tries to rap but he is the joke of hip-hop. Even Soulja boy is better than him and he is saying he is going to end EM's career?

Just because he married Mariah suddenly he thinks he is the best rapper in the world and starts to talk smack about Eminem. He should be happy that Eminem didn't call G-Unit to diss him. Young Buck would've stab Nick for talking so much mini cooper. At least Eminem actually went through a hard childhood and rough life. Nick Cannon grew up in the suburbs and raps about the hood.

Eminem say whatever he wants in his songs and don't care if mtv or radio play his songs. He don't care what the media or other artists say about him, he always being his true self. And I respect him for that.

Guest Murdaaa

So what if his disses are "just for jokes?" You think the targets find it funny?

Doggie? You're clearly referring to yourself.

So what if they had a relationship? Isn't he a grown man? WTF does he have to go and broadcast it? He's clearly an immature idiot for that.

And it happened how many years ago? Why did he have to bring it up again this year? How pathetic. He's clearly obsessed and can't get over it. And who in their right mind boasts about premature ejaculation? He's the one who started it. I don't get why you people think Nick and Mariah shouldn't retaliate. He was clearly in the wrong.

So just because other celebrities do not retaliate doesn't mean no one should. And when he made fun of Michael Jackson's hair burning in his video, many people were annoyed by that. I remember Stevie Wonder making a statement about it. He doesn't have free rein to just make fun of people.

Yea, he dissed many people for jokes but did they do anything about it?

No. Because they knew he was just joking. He dissed Lindsay Lohan

so many times but she said she knew it wasn't to take something personally and it was for fun.

and for the Micheal Jackson thing, he knew Michael Jackson was gonna be upset.

Thats why on that album where he made fun if Micahel Jackson he prepared a skit for him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7KD8wQG15I

Now, for MC. He said (before MC dissed him)

he wishes MC and Nick the best and he was just joking and hoped

they didnt take it too offensive. But they did and dissed him.

so he dissed them back. He was even prepared just in case they dissed him

which is why he put the song Medicine Ball on his recent album, Relapse.

And heres a quote from the song:

I never meant this rhyme to be so offensive if you werent so defensive

It wouldnt be you're so sensitive

Guest jybaby

eminem only wins if what he says in his rap is true

about all the stuff they did

but WOW. didn't know it was this intense

Guest 432521

I was reading around and apparently NC has been saying some dumb stuff on his twitter as a retaliation towards Eminem.

And to the person who said that Eminem isn't a legend like MC is, you need to go get your facts straight. Just because the type of music he puts out is not the type of music you listen to in no way takes away from his legend status in the music world. Just because MC has more mainstream popularity does it give anyone the right to talk down on eminem as if he is a lower being compared to MC.

gotta put this out there

8 Mile>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Glitter

Eminem needs to grow up and be a gentelman... this whole crap is getting out of hand... Eminem is has a long way to catch up to Mariah... that girl has done it all in the 90's...

Every time I hear Eminem song on the radio, I just change to a different station... I don't support crap like that.

Guest Murdaaa

Eminem needs to grow up and be a gentelman... this whole crap is getting out of hand... Eminem is has a long way to catch up to Mariah... that girl has done it all in the 90's...

Every time I hear Eminem song on the radio, I just change to a different station... I don't support crap like that.

riiiiiiiiight cause Eminem hasn't done it all in the 90's.......... :rolleyes:

Archived