Remembering Michael Jackson: You will be loved beyond now and forever

LucasBunny

I LUV U MJ<3

omg, now they are suspecting that Macauly Culkin is the father of Blanket, i saw this mini cooper coming....

WHAT THE HELL!!

WHY DO PEOPLE GIVE A mini cooper???? WHY WHY WHY?????

BLANKET LOOKS JUST LIKE LITTLE MICHAEL, EYES DON'T LIE!!!! AND HE HAS MICHAEL'S EYES!!!!

Sorry for the caps but this pisses me off, I don't see anyone harassing Angelina Jolie or Madonna

about who their adopted children's real parents are :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: why don't they john tesh off!

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LucasBunny I wish I could make it to Brooklyn party like you did =\(

U should come down next year, cuz Brooklyn named august 29th michael jackson day :D :D

Dudes and dudettes, I don't care about no damn Charice, May Doni, Jamia Simone Nash, or any other current little kid singers, Michael Jackson was THE ULTIMATE CHILD SINGER!!!!

There was no forcing it , it was all 100% natural and enough to blow the roof off

I have never heard a child sing that amazing in my life, he along with Tevin Campbell is one of the few child singers that gave me goosebumps with their voices.

He tore "Who's Loving You" up, I think I was the most impressed by that song because it was written 10yrs before he recorded it by Smokey Robinson, the song is about a regretful breakup and he honestly sang it like he had been through it, he had to be like 12 when he recorded that song the most, unbelievably talented, that song was way ahead of Michael's time but he delivered. The only child singer to make my mouth drop.

Guest MizJudge.d

hehe I know I was always on the verge of tears listening to little Mike's acapella and people should eat it making fun of his speaking voice 'cause Joe, Katherine, Jermain, Janet his entire family speak in a low soft voice like he does!

Oh yah I was going through your post of his in the other music section and it brings back memories, I would never post anything yeah only one in Jan 2008, just really lazy hehe but now I just wish there was never a summer 09 :( summers will never be the same.

PS. LB <3 for not givin up on MJ

hehe I know I was always on the verge of tears listening to little Mike's acapella and people should eat it making fun of his speaking voice 'cause Joe, Katherine, Jermain, Janet his entire family speak in a low soft voice like he does!

Oh yah I was going through your post of his in the other music section and it brings back memories, I would never post anything yeah only one in Jan 2008, just really lazy hehe but now I just wish there was never a summer 09 :( summers will never be the same.

PS. LB <3 for not givin up on MJ

Never that :D :D

Yes I agree, June will always be a nightmare for me :(

I know it's a nightmare for Rain, that's his freaking idol who died on his birthday.

Dude, even as a child he sang better than many singers now a days, it came straight from the soul<3

I know, it's still amazing.

its 3rd Sept today and MJ will be laid to rest finally...god its sure hard to let go of him,,,, have a peaceful rest for now sweet Michael, till we meet again one day... :(

i have never been so affected by any celebrity death before but seriously after MJ death every moning i woke up the 1st thing came to my mind is him gosh i think of him too much until i had a weird dream of MJ a few days ago...sometimes i tried not to think of him because its really hurt but its hard not to do so....I pray GOD look after his 3 children and protect them always...Thank you Michael for all the love and joy you gave us in your lifetime on earth...GOD Bless your sweet soul ...

i wish we could at least watch the burial ceremony of MJ thru any tv coverage, is there any tv coverage been schedule??

There are rumors about TV coverage but I haven't seen any confirmation.

I, too, would love to watch it. I hear Diana will be there as well as other close friends.

Apparently, fans are not allowed to come and some of them are mad but I think his family has the right to exclude fans. We really don't have as much right to him as some seem to think.

Guest Amethist

I heard that they are going to use some never used Michael vocals and create a duet. And she's working with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis again. I hope it's going to be her Velvet Rope 2.

Oh really? Great, that sounds like stuff to look forward too :D..

i have never been so affected by any celebrity death before

I know what you mean, I myself haven't been affected like this since Aaliyah died ( I was a huge fan of her when she was still alive)..

And about the burial, well I'd love to see it too, but can understand it if the family wants it to be a private moment. They wanted to keep his grave to be at a secret spot to make sure no crazy person would dig him up right? That's at least what I read, and even though I understand the risks , I do find it a pity that fans can't visit his grave.

I'm quite sure I'm going to be crying like a baby tomorrow. Just reading on tmz that Gladys Knight is going to perform is already getting me teary eyed. It's like it's finally the end. The end. And the worst part is that he didn't have to die. I'm not even all about Murray paying or whatever. No matter what they do to Murray, Michael isn't coming back. It's too horrible to even think about.

Yes, they have to protect the body because some crazies, and even some not-so-crazies who want to make money will dig him up to check for a missing nose and a whole bunch of other stuff. I think cremation would have been a good option but maybe that doesn't work for them.

There are rumors about TV coverage but I haven't seen any confirmation.

I, too, would love to watch it. I hear Diana will be there as well as other close friends.

Apparently, fans are not allowed to come and some of them are mad but I think his family has the right to exclude fans. We really don't have as much right to him as some seem to think.

Yep I agree

fans need to understand it's what's best for Michael's

I'm quite sure I'm going to be crying like a baby tomorrow. Just reading on tmz that Gladys Knight is going to perform is already getting me teary eyed. It's like it's finally the end. The end. And the worst part is that he didn't have to die. I'm not even all about Murray paying or whatever. No matter what they do to Murray, Michael isn't coming back. It's too horrible to even think about.

Yes, they have to protect the body because some crazies, and even some not-so-crazies who want to make money will dig him up to check for a missing nose and a whole bunch of other stuff. I think cremation would have been a good option but maybe that doesn't work for them.

Omg I know

I was crying last night, I think I will be 10x emotional than I was during the memorial

because I can't believe this is it, I cannot believe he is gone. I don't think they will cremate him because of the jehovah witness beliefs. But my heart is pounding, I don't know how I will get through the day tomorrow.

Guest boredtiffo

i feel the exact same way, i feel like this was easily preventable, that he didn't have to die, which makes it 1000 times harder to get over his death...

im not eager to see Murray behind bars or anything, but the guy is seriously stupid, Michael is human, he can't just inject him with tons of drugs thinking it'll be okay, he should really know better

and him playing the "victim" role when he issued that public statement just pisses me off

yup like everybody said this is it... its kind of the end of the whole journey after a long 2 months and now we have to let go of him...it will be such an emotional evening for me and the rest of us fans...its like 25th june all over again.......i just hope someday justice will prevail and serve for MJ....

i am watching a live coverage from Forest Lawn Glenda...i dont know what to say abt MJ family, it supposed to be a sunset ceremony and the family is late for nearly over 1 hr...i dont know what is the reason but personally i feel that MJ deserve some respect from his family at least for the last time his body on earth....why made MJ wait again after the 2 whole months of delay to lay him to rest...seriously its a sad sad thing ...Oh Michael my heart really ache for you and i am speechless really...what i used to know Michael always try to respect other ppl time as much as he could when he was alive, why cant the family give that little respect to him for the last time...*sigh*

edit: its heartbreaking to see MJ picture being displayed at the ceremony and his 3 children...

It's just CP time... no big deal. Who knows what might have happened to delay it.

I don't really think the two months thing is a big deal because it's very normal where I'm from. So when I see people getting mad, I guess I just don't get it. Different cultures and all that.

I can't criticize his family on this day - they are hurting the most.

^ nah i am not trying to criticize the family...maybe just like u said its different cultures and all...but all is good now that finally the ceremony has taken off and MJ being laid to rest....I will be missing him and once again may MJ finally Rest In Peace....

Guest angelixer

Mikey, you've earned your rest. Buhbye, sweetheart. Thank you for giving us your heart & soul. You know you stole mine a long time ago.

I just saw a picture of mama Jackson at the ceremony. Breaks my heart :( She's in my prayers.

Guest novi4ok

Even though this maybe the end of his actual physical presence on earth, it is only the beginning of a new start for him up there. Buried only physically but enshrined in our memories so technically you'll never be buried,and live forever, just how you wanted:) <33333

There's a heartbreaking photo of Michael's mom from the funeral and it reminded me of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCL2-KHkICM

I remember Michael talking about his mother, who was backstage at one of his concerts, being very emotional because she was amazed at who he'd become. But at the end of the day, he was always her little boy.

Archived