Remembering Michael Jackson: You will be loved beyond now and forever

LucasBunny

junsujunsu, I'm not criticizing Janet at all. I think she's always been great to Michael and always defended him. I'm just saying that I don't know if they are the closest siblings. They do have great affection for each other. I myself have 5 siblings and I have nothing but love for all of them and whenever we see each other, we hug and laugh and all that. But there are some I speak to more than others.

EDIT:

Okay, back to my drooling.

While, if I'd been alive and an adult, I would have thrown my panties at Michael in the late '70s or '80s even if he was not famous. I would

lol... I would have also gotten him addicted to my amazing cooking (would have to take a class first, though).

Come to mama

Some of my favorite Jackson 5 performances. I really do think they did compete -it's natural especially when siblings are somewhat close in age.

The love you save (1977) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NENqnR9UAM

Shake your body down live (1984). I absolutely love this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYokvydXLB4 I loved the brothers on stage

Michael and Jermaine worked really well on this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r42Abu_IF8 Michael was such a little man. So into the music. I loved how he danced.

Dude I was just telling my sister that

I would have dated Michael...age aint nothing but a numbah baby kekkeke

Michael was always handsome, stupid Joe Jackson insulting his appearance making him feel bad :angry:

Thx for the J5 performances

I love all of their performances and yes Michael had the soul of a grown richard simmons man

especially during "Who's Lovin You" Michael's version is and always will be the best.

August 29... I have mixed feelings about that date. I think it would be great if they just let it be a celebration of his life. Cos burials are usually painful even if you try to see the bright side of things. But I wish they'd just bury him already.

Me too I was praying they'd push it back

I'm worried about him getting buried because I'm worried about people harassing him at his grave site.

I heard that they are going to use some never used Michael vocals and create a duet. And she's working with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis again. I hope it's going to be her Velvet Rope 2.

Thanks LucasBunny for those Jan & Mike pictures. Janet still has those apple cheeks.

NP I love them both like crazy.

I loved at the MTV Awards how she wore a shirt saying "Pervert 2" supporting Michael

gosh that clip is off of youtube but it is so cute. They had similar hair and they accepted the award for "Scream" together

and Janet told Michael "you kicked richard simmons in that opening performance" sooo cute.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^What a face!!!!

That's all I say whenever I see Michael Jackson

it's a crime to be that goodlooking..I'm talking about from his teenage years until..well you know :(

it hurts to much to say, but like I said I would have dated MJ because he was always and always will be goodlooking to me :D :D :D not to mention the greatest gentlemen to walk the earth.

RLMAO for all of you MJ lovers

I think ur gonna see him in a new light after watching this video

Guest novi4ok

gahh adorable, random but I didn't like the way the girl was "dancing" around lol more like jumping :P

edit: just watched a pepsi commercial from the Bad era, you guys would like this ;)

Asianspirit, yes that was done during the OTW era.

novi4ok, yes that girl is a huge embarrassment. LOL. Especially as she's 'dancing' next to Michael.

Gosh, what the freak is this? I had faith in this Mark idiot. What is this nonsense? Talking about Michael having problems having sex. And so nervous about having sex. What's so scary about sex (especially from a man's perspective)? Put A in B and wiggle it around. The end. This makes no freaking sense. Lisa Marie has said they had a passionate sex life. Even if Michael did have problems with sex, why the heck do his so-called friends have to give interviews about it? Besides, being nervous about having sex doesn't mean that you can't use your own sperm for procreation. This is stupid. I hate all these fake friends.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/32505162#32505162

I feel so bad for Michael. Everyone around him was a parasite. Money really is the root of all evil. Now this fool is parading his little daughter around. OMG. Sickening.

And now, one richard simmons Arnie Klein friend is claiming (according to a tabloid) to be Michael's gay lover. So what is it? Is he asexual or gay? Do people who are nervous about sex sleep with random groupies? So is the secret son his or not? Idiots, the whole lot of them.

Anyway, there's a recession and I need some $$, so I'm about to head out on TV soon... I'll be Michael's secret daughter/son/gay/straight lover. He discovered me (as a girl) when he was on tour in Egypt but when he saw my mother, he immediately knew I was his. Because she was that mysterious girl he spent a week with in Angola. It was the most passionate week of his life and he never forgot her even though he tried his hardest to track her down. But there she was, 12 years later, smiling at him.

He immediately knew he wanted to have her in his life so he suggested we move into Neverland. But the problem is, only boys are allowed to move there. So the solution was obvious - I needed to have a sex change.

After my sex change, we moved into Neverland and we were such a happy family. He, my mother and my father had a polyamorous relationship. But Michael found it hard to deal with my mother and my father being together so he contacted Dr. Conrad to give him propofil to help him sleep at night.

When I turned 18, I finally accepted something that I'd always known - I was in love in Michael. But damn it, the thought of incest disgusted me so I went to Dr. Klein to help me change my DNA. The dude is shady so with the help of Mark Lester and other suspect characters, we found a hospital in Switzerland that specialized in DNA replacement. 6 months later, I was a new person - no longer related to Michael and completely in love with him.

By the time I returned home, Michael was heartbroken because my mom had fallen in love with one of his security guards and they'd both fled to Bahrain. Looking for a way to make him fall out of love with my mom, I suggested we chase after them. Michael thought it was a good idea but didn't want rumors to fly about him travelling with an adult male so he suggested that I turn back into a woman. He was my soulmate so you know I couldn't refuse.

In Bahrain, he searched and searched for my mom and the security guard only to discover that they'd relocated to Syria. But it was okay because in the year we spent together, Michael fell in love with me! The night we were supposed to do the deed, he was so nervous about sex that we couldn't go through with it. Upset and worried, I asked what the problem was and he said the main thing was that he was so uncomfortable with women. So you know what I did - I had another sex change and became a man for the only true love of my life.

Then we lived happily ever after. And this story is FAKE before I find this posted on TMZ.

How much do you think Larry King would pay for this exclusive?

Surely, this story isn't any less ridiculous than the crap floating around these days. :rolleyes:<_<

...man that guy was perfect in every way...his smile mmm, his ultra long legs and arms that makes every movement so beautiful <33, his charming eyes, and his soft spoken nature, soft spoken yet ALWAYS in control especially on stage <333333...he was a beautiful kid, and became a beautiful man...despite the surgeries, his smile and those gentle eyes never changed...T.T; and he was not rude to anybody, even in interviews with bubble gum interviewers who deliberately talk to him in a tone of disrespect and disgust as if it was a fact that he was weird...always so polite..He might be dead, but his spirit and awesomeness lives on! Long Hail the King!!!!!!

U said it

my lawd, Michael was perfection

lol. Michael is so cute. Of all things to be unable to do in the world... to wink. LMAO. The guy can tap dance, moonwalk, do the robot, sing, write songs, draw etc etc but he can't wink. :lol:

Yeah it's so cute that he couldnt wink, I love that commercial

I mean how many people can do that and get away with it???

btw I wanted to grab the girl from my computer and jump into the scene with Mike cuz home girl could not dance.

Michael did manage to wink one time..well I only saw him do it once in "Smooth Criminal"

Asianspirit, yes that was done during the OTW era.

novi4ok, yes that girl is a huge embarrassment. LOL. Especially as she's 'dancing' next to Michael.

Gosh, what the freak is this? I had faith in this Mark idiot. What is this nonsense? Talking about Michael having problems having sex. And so nervous about having sex. What's so scary about sex (especially from a man's perspective)? Put A in B and wiggle it around. The end. This makes no freaking sense. Lisa Marie has said they had a passionate sex life. Even if Michael did have problems with sex, why the heck do his so-called friends have to give interviews about it? Besides, being nervous about having sex doesn't mean that you can't use your own sperm for procreation. This is stupid. I hate all these fake friends.

I feel so bad for Michael. Everyone around him was a parasite. Money really is the root of all evil. Now this fool is parading his little daughter around. OMG. Sickening.

And now, one richard simmons Arnie Klein friend is claiming (according to a tabloid) to be Michael's gay lover. So what is it? Is he asexual or gay? Do people who are nervous about sex sleep with random groupies? So is the secret son his or not? Idiots, the whole lot of them.

Anyway, there's a recession and I need some $$, so I'm about to head out on TV soon... I'll be Michael's secret daughter/son/gay/straight lover. He discovered me (as a girl) when he was on tour in Egypt but when he saw my mother, he immediately knew I was his. Because she was that mysterious girl he spent a week with in Angola. It was the most passionate week of his life and he never forgot her even though he tried his hardest to track her down. But there she was, 12 years later, smiling at him.

He immediately knew he wanted to have her in his life so he suggested we move into Neverland. But the problem is, only boys are allowed to move there. So the solution was obvious - I needed to have a sex change.

After my sex change, we moved into Neverland and we were such a happy family. He, my mother and my father had a polyamorous relationship. But Michael found it hard to deal with my mother and my father being together so he contacted Dr. Conrad to give him propofil to help him sleep at night.

When I turned 18, I finally accepted something that I'd always known - I was in love in Michael. But damn it, the thought of incest disgusted me so I went to Dr. Klein to help me change my DNA. The dude is shady so with the help of Mark Lester and other suspect characters, we found a hospital in Switzerland that specialized in DNA replacement. 6 months later, I was a new person - no longer related to Michael and completely in love with him.

By the time I returned home, Michael was heartbroken because my mom had fallen in love with one of his security guards and they'd both fled to Bahrain. Looking for a way to make him fall out of love with my mom, I suggested we chase after them. Michael thought it was a good idea but didn't want rumors to fly about him travelling with an adult male so he suggested that I turn back into a woman. He was my soulmate so you know I couldn't refuse.

In Bahrain, he searched and searched for my mom and the security guard only to discover that they'd relocated to Syria. But it was okay because in the year we spent together, Michael fell in love with me! The night we were supposed to do the deed, he was so nervous about sex that we couldn't go through with it. Upset and worried, I asked what the problem was and he said the main thing was that he was so uncomfortable with women. So you know what I did - I had another sex change and became a man for the only true love of my life.

Then we lived happily ever after. And this story is FAKE before I find this posted on TMZ.

How much do you think Larry King would pay for this exclusive?

Surely, this story isn't any less ridiculous than the crap floating around these days. :rolleyes:<_<

RLMAO I'm sorry the bold made my day.

Eff Mark Lester whatever his name is

I wonder if the people who made that BS movie "Man In The Mirror" took his word for it because the way they potrayed Michael being intimate was nervouse and scared to have sex :angry: how the hell would anyone know?

were they in the bedroom as he had sex??? goodness grief, I don't believe that for one second especially with those pelvic thrusts, grinding and hip action :D :D :D besides watch the PrimeTime interview with Lisa Marie and Michael..the proof is in the pudding, you cannot fake satisfaction.

Michael had so many fake friends it's amazing

I refuse to believe any of the BS being said after he is gone.

RLMAO Clockwatcher you need to make a youtube channel defending MJ or something because you are amazing at it, I'm for real.

Funny videos

Beyonce and Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson NAACP

rlmao at Jamie Foxx's reaction

he said "damn Michael Jackson"

and then you hear one guy shout "tell em Michael"

Damn this was 2002???

I never saw this but Michael can do no wrong!!!!!

He's so cute flirting with Sheryl Crowe kekekeke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ-bu1hyXOY

His burial has been pushed back to September. I don't understand why. I also heard on the news that his family will be doing a reality show based on how they're copping with Michael's death. Honestly, I'm starting to believe now that his family is really just cashing in on Mike's death.

clockwatcher: i got a good laugh at your story hahhaha ....

all these so called close friends of MJ are so fake and cheap, if you are a close friend you wont talk anything negative abt ur DEAD friend to the media and the public, they didnt even know the meaning of RESPECTING the dead....heck they are more like trying to gain the 5 min fame and cashing in on MJ death...such a lowlife these ppl...gee how would that Mark Lester know abt MJ sex life, he's not with him 24/7 in the bedroom or anything and he claimed MJ scared to have SEX??? are you kidding me Mark?? alot of ppl around MJ have fouled mouth and that doc Susan Etok is one of them ridiculous richard simmons....feel like giving her a big fat smacking across her pathetic face while she talk mini cooper abt MJ, if she knew all along abt MJ drug addiction or whatever why didnt she help him as a doctor who have direct contact with MJ instead of talking mini cooper now when MJ already dead and can't defend himself...poor Michael, when i think of him now i felt so sad and teribble for him even when he had passed away ppl still spreading rumours abt him he really had a hard life and death...why cant they let it rest and stop all those hurtful things that they have been spreading at least spare a thought for MJ kids....

Asianspirit, I won't be surprised if what his wife says is true (that he's exaggerating their friendship) because I thought MaCaulay Culkin was Prince's godfather and also, Al Malnik says he's Blanket's godfather and he had tons of pictures and videos showing his and Michael's families hanging out together. Is there any real proof that Michael and this dude were that close?

We really have to be careful of these claimers. Just like Brian Oxman pretended to be Michael's lawyer when he hadn't even seen him since 2005.

I would have more respect for this guy if he'd gone through legal channels to try to secure a paternity test or done this privately. However, just like all the other leeches there, he's trying to get paid, get publicity and doesn't even mind exploiting his own 15 year old daughter for it. He's disgusting!

LucasBunny, lol... if I get a youtube account, you'll be the first to feature on it :D

nelly, I believe the reality show pilot was filmed a while back. It was supposed to be about the 4 brothers reuniting and then finally reuniting with Michael. But Michael didn't sign up for it. Even though people like Whitney, Donald Trump etc etc have been on reality shows, I don't get how they'd have expected Michael to appear on one!

Anyway, they are now saying that the show will switch gears and focus on how the brothers cope with his death. I hope this is not true.

Anyway, moving on...

I like the Thriller album covers/art (even though OTW is my favorite).

thriller-cover_800.jpg

thriller-michaeljackson.jpg

Michael-Jackson--Thriller-4.jpg

I think this was for the single

michael_jackson_thriller_special_edit_cover.jpg

Re-release

2094353172b14423a3af.jpg

Off topic:

I like this picture. It's just like two men sitting down about to talk about life... not a fan picture at all.

781814265.jpg

He looks happy here (I like).

MJJesseJackson66Birth.jpg

clockwatcher: i got a good laugh at your story hahhaha ....

all these so called close friends of MJ are so fake and cheap, if you are a close friend you wont talk anything negative abt ur DEAD friend to the media and the public, they didnt even know the meaning of RESPECTING the dead....heck they are more like trying to gain the 5 min fame and cashing in on MJ death...such a lowlife these ppl...gee how would that Mark Lester know abt MJ sex life, he's not with him 24/7 in the bedroom or anything and he claimed MJ scared to have SEX??? are you kidding me Mark?? alot of ppl around MJ have fouled mouth and that doc Susan Etok is one of them ridiculous richard simmons....feel like giving her a big fat smacking across her pathetic face while she talk mini cooper abt MJ, if she knew all along abt MJ drug addiction or whatever why didnt she help him as a doctor who have direct contact with MJ instead of talking mini cooper now when MJ already dead and can't defend himself...poor Michael, when i think of him now i felt so sad and teribble for him even when he had passed away ppl still spreading rumours abt him he really had a hard life and death...why cant they let it rest and stop all those hurtful things that they have been spreading at least spare a thought for MJ kids....

Exactly, thats why I find the "drug abuse" stories to be BS

why is this coming out now that he's dead??? why would his so called friends allow him to abuse drugs???

Atleast Michael has some good friends left like Barry Gibb, Diana Ross, etc etc

Asianspirit, I won't be surprised if what his wife says is true (that he's exaggerating their friendship) because I thought MaCaulay Culkin was Prince's godfather and also, Al Malnik says he's Blanket's godfather and he had tons of pictures and videos showing his and Michael's families hanging out together. Is there any real proof that Michael and this dude were that close?

We really have to be careful of these claimers. Just like Brian Oxman pretended to be Michael's lawyer when he hadn't even seen him since 2005.

I would have more respect for this guy if he'd gone through legal channels to try to secure a paternity test or done this privately. However, just like all the other leeches there, he's trying to get paid, get publicity and doesn't even mind exploiting his own 15 year old daughter for it. He's disgusting!

LucasBunny, lol... if I get a youtube account, you'll be the first to feature on it :D

nelly, I believe the reality show pilot was filmed a while back. It was supposed to be about the 4 brothers reuniting and then finally reuniting with Michael. But Michael didn't sign up for it. Even though people like Whitney, Donald Trump etc etc have been on reality shows, I don't get how they'd have expected Michael to appear on one!

Anyway, they are now saying that the show will switch gears and focus on how the brothers cope with his death. I hope this is not true.

Anyway, moving on...

I like the Thriller album covers/art (even though OTW is my favorite).

Off topic:

I like this picture. It's just like two men sitting down about to talk about life... not a fan picture at all.

He looks happy here (I like).

] MJJesseJackson66Birth.jpg

Yeah dude I am very careful with the claimers

so many BS heads running around.

Lol I see Michael with Jesse Jackson, Berry Gordy (that dude does not look 80)

so I can see why he has that smile on his face.

I remember in the Diane Sawyer interview she asked him if he was suicidal and his response was "Of course not, I love life too much" and he was very honest you could tell

So I am sick of all of these rumors suddenly surfacing

I come bearing.......GOLD PANTS

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

*dun worry the pictures are clean*

MJ-michael-jackson-7135104-500-676.jpg

gold.jpg

smoothcriminal.jpg

Mark Lester is just jealous....we all know why :3

other sweet pics

PRN-041046.jpg

MichaelJacksonRareDTDBadEra.jpg

With Oprah

oprah_l.jpg

o_JWta6NOxZ6QbBvu.jpg

hmm I wonder why she's so silent on the news....oh wait she judged him

Richard-clark-michael-jackson.jpg

^ heeheee MJ in that gold pants *gulp*....1st pic of the gold pants is damn sexy uhhh...i really love his body at this time look so healthy and yummy especially lower part of the body hahahahha....sorry if i sound like a pervert i just cant help it when it comes to MJ and the GOLD PANTS :P

^ heeheee MJ in that gold pants *gulp*....1st pic of the gold pants is damn sexy uhhh...i really love his body at this time look so healthy and yummy especially lower part of the body hahahahha....sorry if i sound like a pervert i just cant help it when it comes to MJ and the GOLD PANTS :P

:D :D

Dun worry!! I feel you 100%

Cuz he be working them, MJ is the greatest entertainer ever.

I know this is random, but I wish people would stop calling other artists the "Michael Jackson of _____________"

there is no such thing.

I know this is random, but I wish people would stop calling other artists the "Michael Jackson of _____________"

there is no such thing.

lol... I think it's okay since Michael Jackson called himself the "Michael Jordan of water balloon fights." I think he'd be flattered by such analogies.

lol... I think it's okay since Michael Jackson called himself the "Michael Jordan of water balloon fights." I think he'd be flattered by such analogies.

I know lol (that clip was cute btw)

but seeing as how much I love Michael and how he played the fame game fair,

I hate when people say things like that, like on the ET interview the guy tells Michael "How do you feel about Justin Timberlake he's the closet thing to Michael Jackson right now" that bothered me for many reasons

1. Justin dissed Michael

2. Justin is just one of the many imitators

Michael Jackson = perfectionist, master, raw unearthly talent, wonderful person

to sum it up he is the greatest entertainer that ever lived.

No one else is even close to him, and I hate when people try to make it seem like there are people on his level

for example at the 2006 MTV Japan Awards, Se7en gave an incredible performancee, but the K-pop media exaggerates so much that they made it seem like Se7en's presence put people in the hospital.....Mind You ALL Michael Jackson was at the same awards ceremony that day.

Justin Timberlake being the closest thing to Michael Jackson? Excuse me while I laugh.

I do agree that people are trying so hard to find the "next" MJ or stupidly compare other artists to him when it's clear they no come close. Does Justin Timberlake even have a signature move? Something that we can all pinpoint as his?

Justin dissed MJ? So sad. At one point, it was cool to make fun of him so everyone joined on the bandwagon but now that he's dead they are all saying something else.

Justin Timberlake being the closest thing to Michael Jackson? Excuse me while I laugh.

I do agree that people are trying so hard to find the "next" MJ or stupidly compare other artists to him when it's clear they no come close. Does Justin Timberlake even have a signature move? Something that we can all pinpoint as his?

Justin dissed MJ? So sad. At one point, it was cool to make fun of him so everyone joined on the bandwagon but now that he's dead they are all saying something else.

Yeah he did

why do you think I hate his richard simmons, now he's just acting like nothing happened.

Guest novi4ok

LOL...iono, but i just had to laugh at that..Timberlake ain't got nothing on MJ...next MJ my richard simmons, there's only ONE king of POP...we ain't need no second MJ, MJ's too unique for that and their talents just don't match up...haha, and for the se7en thing, wtf? Michael Jackson can make me faint even if I was just watching him through television, and his recorded song I'll be there brings me to tears even B4 he passed...they can just take all that stuff and shove it...please, Joe Jonas called JYP Michael Jackson of Korea...my richard simmons man, people gotta stop trying to be compared to Michael Jackson, it just makes them look bad and talentless....it's like comparing a dog to one piece of his fur...the fur just wouldn't matter and is insufficient compare to the dog...

hahaha that's so true I don't know why ever since Timberlake debuted (with Nsync or wtv) I just change the tv channel/ radio station whenever I see his face or hear his voice lol I don't know why he p*sses me off like that. Anyway there's no point in comparing contemporary artists to Michael Jackson like it said in one documentary he earned a rightful place among his childhood idols such as James Brown, Fred Astaire ,etc. those entertainers that had true talent, charisma and individuality something we don't find in most if not all popular artists today and what Michael Jackson really DID HAVE .

Archived