Remembering Michael Jackson: You will be loved beyond now and forever

LucasBunny

Guest angelixer

Though Jackson was acquitted in his 2005 child sexual abuse trial, it "broke his spirit," Nordahl says. "Michael would never molest a child. He always felt so bad for kids who were mistreated or sick. He spent so much time with critically ill kids. If a mother called about a dying child somewhere, he'd jump on a plane.

"People accused him of trying to be white, which is ridiculous," he says. "When I first met him, his vitiligo (a skin disorder that causes pigmentation loss) had gone to the right side of his face and down his neck. Most of his right hand was white. Stark white patches. He used makeup because he had to. Without it, he was speckled all over."

Nordahl never witnessed drug use by Jackson but was keenly aware of pain problems that lingered after the star's hair caught fire on a Pepsi ad soundstage.

"When they were trying to repair that burned spot, he had a balloon under his scalp that was inflated," Nordahl says. "He let me feel it. It was a huge mound. As the skin got stretched, they cut it out and stitched the scalp. He was in excruciating pain."

"Michael was a real dad, not a Hollywood dad," he says. "He'd get up at night to feed them bottles. He'd change them, bathe them, everything a mother does.

"All the time I spent with those kids, I never heard them beg for anything or throw a fit. I never heard them cry. They were so well-adjusted."

"I was curious to see what Prince was going to get," Nordahl says. "I figured it would be pretty extravagant, but he didn't get one thing that cost over $2. He got Play-Doh, little action figures, things we'd call stocking stuffers.

"The kids were not allowed to watch TV or DVDs or play video games" except through points earned by their schoolwork. "Nothing was given to them. Michael said, 'I want them to grow up as close to normal as possible.' Those kids were so respectful and courteous, just sweet."

And this is all that matters.

Some Nordahl paintings:

david-nordahl-study-for-fields-of-dreams.png

jkdkk9.jpg

3446038124_305064e2fe_o.jpg

10.jpg

1.jpg

paintingx-large.jpg

a3nkp3.jpg

finch6-29-09-1.jpg

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Char27

^ the last pic above with michael with the children running with the moon (the lost children)

in the background is just beautiful

i'm so so sorry to say this again, but that just brings a tears to my eyes...

i just miss him soo soo very much...

i still cant seem to phantom that michael is not here with us anymore...

thank you so much for sharing these photos with us...

rest in peace michael, hopefully one day i will understand why god took you from us soo soon

hahaha that's so true I don't know why ever since Timberlake debuted (with Nsync or wtv) I just change the tv channel/ radio station whenever I see his face or hear his voice lol I don't know why he p*sses me off like that. Anyway there's no point in comparing contemporary artists to Michael Jackson like it said in one documentary he earned a rightful place among his childhood idols such as James Brown, Fred Astaire ,etc. those entertainers that had true talent, charisma and individuality something we don't find in most if not all popular artists today and what Michael Jackson really DID HAVE .

Exactly!

I remember seeing those paintings in the books

Nordahl is a splendid artist and not to mention a true friend, I am so glad to hear a good story from one of Michael's friends for a change and I'm glad he is defending him. This is a true friend.

^^^ wow nice paintings i luv the 1st and the last one MJ with all the kids looked so beautiful and lovely....the one with Prince as the young king is soooo cute and funny too...and Mr Nordahl story abt MJ is lovely, its good to hear from MJ good/real friends taking abt the real Michael Jackson...but haters will always be haters they wont want to believe this real story abt MJ genuine skin disorder etc, haters chose to believe the richard simmons up media and their lies....

a tv station in my country will be airing MJ History World Tour in conjuction with his birthday on Aug 29th, when i saw this concert trailer on tv just now my heart really ached i am on the verge of crying when they mentioned MJ's name i felt so sad all over again cuz it reminded me that he is no more with us...very hard to accept this reality

Guest crashandburn

All I can come up with is that god is bored and needs an entertainer, hence he took the best entertainer on earth

Sorry to cut your post but, my friend said too, except she said that God got bored of Elvis and took Michael instead.

I'm sorry but Justin =/= Michael Jackson. Justins voice is... squeaky whereas Michaels voice is like sex to my ears. Basically,
he's irreplaceable

Nordahls views on Michael just shows what kind of person he really was. And I love the artwork too.

I
always thought of him as normal," he says. "
He's the most thoughtful, respectful person I've ever met. In 20 years, I never heard him raise his voice."

-----

Nordahl

Michael is/was the greatest legend. America or anywhere else in the world. He's the only person who would have been recognized in even the most remote of places. That's why his death is so freaking shocking. It feels like a person like him is immortal and should never die.

I do wonder about his life. Like I was watching this clip on youtube where this girl was crying her eyes out because she was meeting Michael Jackson. LMAO. It was actually very embarrassing for her but I wonder if Michael figured out a way to separate himself from such madness because that can't be too healthy for anyone. People fainting at your touch cannot be healthy for any human being. And it's shocking that he still managed to stay humble and sweet even with all that going on around him. He was truly one of a kind.

I found the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCwjbD3MOjU

He loved his fans but so many of them stalked him yet, he was always very sweet. I know I can't be a celebrity because I would curse the hell out of these people. He was even sweet to the paparazzi, posing for pictures with them. God knows I'd be carrying pepperspray and using it very liberally if those vultures stalked my richard simmons. I guess I'd be in jail if I were a celebrity. :lol:

Sorry to cut your post but, my friend said too, except she said that God got bored of Elvis and took Michael instead.

:lol: I'm not an Elvis fan and the only Elvis song I know very well is "Can't help falling in love" and that's because UB40 covered it. When I think of LMP and Michael, I somehow think (even though it's not my business) that it was a good thing that they didn't have a child together because the poor child would have way too much to try to live up to. Imagine if that kid decided to get into the music business? Way too much pressure on his/her little soul.

It's an odd statement to make but I was watching Michael and Bubbles at a press conference in this clip:

And you can see how good he is with him and how well trained he is. I think that's why he is good with kids.

And this is a hilarious story about Michael, Bubbles and Run DMC. LMAO. hahaha

http://vimeo.com/6222970

Anyway, this is the latest news about Michael :(

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009...ments-show.html

L.A. County coroner's officials found lethal levels of the powerful anesthetic propofol after examining Michael Jackson's body, according to a search warrant affidavit unsealed today in Houston.

According to the search warrant, Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, told detectives with the Los Angeles Police Department that he had been treating Jackson for insomnia for about six weeks. He had been giving Jackson 50 milligrams of propofol every night using an intravenous line, according to the court records.

But Murray told detectives that he feared Jackson was forming an addiction and began trying to wean the pop star off the drugs. He lowered the dosage to 25 milligrams and mixed it with two other sedatives, lorazepam and midazolam. On June 23, two days before Jackson's death, he administered those two medications and withheld the propofol.

On the morning Jackson died, Murray tried to induce sleep without using propofol, according to the affidavit. He said he gave Jackson valium at 1:30 a.m. When that didn't work, he said, he injected lorazepam intravenously at 2 a.m. At 3 a.m., when Jackson was still awake, Murray administered midazolam.

Over the next few hours, Murray said he gave Jackson various drugs. Then at 10:40 a.m., Murray administered 25 milligrams of propofol after Jackson repeatedly demanded the drug, according to the court records.

[Updated at 12:45 p.m.: Although Murray acknowledged to police that he administered propofol, authorities said they could find no evidence that he had purchased, ordered or obtained the medication under his medical license or Drug Enforcement Administration tracking number. However, police detectives saw about eight bottles of propofol in the house along with other vials and pills that had been prescribed to Jackson by Dr. Murray, Dr. Arnold Klein and Dr. Allan Metzger.

Other drugs that were confiscated in the search included valium, tamsulosin, lorazepam, temazepam, clonazepam, trazodone and tizanidine. They also found propofol in Murray's medical bag. Murray told detectives that he was not the first doctor to administer the powerful anesthetic to Jackson.

At least two unidentified doctors gave Jackson propofol in Germany. Between March and April 2009, Murray said he called Las Vegas doctor David Adams at Jackson's request to arrange for Adams to administer propofol. Murray said he was present at a cosmetologist's office, where Adams used propofol to sedate Jackson. Since he began treating Jackson, Murray said he repeatedly asked the pop star what other physicians were treating Jackson and what drugs they were prescribing. But Jackson declined to provide the information, Murray told authorities.

Murray said he noticed injection marks on Jackson's hands and feet. When he asked Jackson about them, the pop star told him he had been given a "cocktail" to help him. In addition to Murray, authorities subpoenaed medical records from Dr. Arnold Klein, Dr. Allan Metzger and Dr. David Adams, the affidavit states. They also asked for medical records from Dr. David Slavitt, who conducted the independent medical examination of Jackson for Anschuntz Entertainment Group, Dr. Randy Rosen and nurse practitioner Cherilyn Lee. They also subpoenaed records from Dr. Mark Tadrissi, who stored medical records with Adams. ]

Murray has already acknowledged obtaining and administering propofol to Jackson the morning that the pop star died. In an interview with police, Murray told them that he had left Jackson alone under the influence of the medication to make telephone calls to his Houston office and family members.

When he returned, he discovered Jackson was not breathing. He performed CPR, and one of Jackson's staff members called 911. The 50-year-old pop star was rushed to the UCLA Medical Center, where he was later declared dead. Much of the investigation has focused on propofol — a drug typically administered by anesthesiologists during surgery — and whether Murray's decision to give it to Jackson as a sleep aid outside a hospital setting reaches a level of negligence required for an involuntary manslaughter charge.

-- Kimi Yoshino

EDIT: So they are saying that it's been ruled a homicide.

Okay, okay, okay.

So I'm always going on and on about how the OTW/Thriller eras are my favorites. But watching the end of this clip, let's just say that Bad era might trump them both because he's looking mighty fine and sexy. And damn the way he bites his lip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctDzNqh9TwQ

Grrrrlllllllllllll

Bad Michael is too charming

he was a lady killer at that time and he didnt act all that shy, and I always caught him being a flirt

biting that bottom lip lol.

Michael hanging with Beyonce

michael-jackson-reaction1.jpg

beyonce-knowles14.jpg

rumor has it Michael had a crush on her...I dunno how true that is but he did tell her she was amazing and that he loved her *shakes fist at Beyonce* lol

BTW THE MICHAEL JACKSON BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION IS BEING HELD IN PROSPECT PARK INSTEAD OF FORT GREEN!!

Guest angelixer

^ I heard Mike went to one of Diddy's parties & asked where Bey was, so he could dance with her. I also heard he said Bey and Tyra look very motherly & that wanted Bey or Tyra to have his 4th baby. LMAO. I don't know what to believe.

Yeah, Diddy said on Letterman that Mike gate crashed his party just to dance with Beyonce but everyone has a Michael story these days. Even Thalia (Tommy Mottola's wife) had a story that was proven to be part BS.

But regardless, I think Mike appreciated Beyonce's looks... he always liked beautiful women. I doubt the stuff about wanting her to have his baby is true, though.

Here's MJ at the Jackson 5 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction. I think he looks and sounds nice :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDLIeXQ2SBk

Funny how Barry Gibb, his long time friend, someone who named his kid after Michael, isn't going to the press saying BS, claiming to his kid's father but idiots like Mark Lester go around saying BS.

His son is Michael's god child along with Nicole Richie.

When Michael Gibb was born Michael thanked him in his speech aweeee

I hear Barry is taking it really hard :( :(

Lol I heard about the party and how he was looking for Bey lol, I wouldnt be surprised

Michael is a flirt on the low, a big one kekeke.

RLMAO at the last picture

the autograph pic is so cute!!!

Thank you clockwatcher

You know in the "Bad" short film Michael's acting was really good

"leave me alone! i'm tired of you messin with me stop!!!!"

My aunt was telling me her story when she met the Jackson 5 back in the 70's

and she told me Michael was very shy but amazing handsome in person *shakes fist at aunt lol*

Special birthday tomorrow! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!

We miss you and love you so much.♥♥♥♥

There will never be another person as creative and ingenious. You have given us great music, but with your heart you showed what love is through your humanitarian work. You have helped so many people around the world through your music and love and we THANK YOU so much for loving your fans and giving us great works of art for over thirty years.

GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY YOU REST IN PEACE

Archived