Remembering Michael Jackson: You will be loved beyond now and forever

LucasBunny

Mikey, you've earned your rest. Buhbye, sweetheart. Thank you for giving us your heart & soul. You know you stole mine a long time ago.

I just saw a picture of mama Jackson at the ceremony. Breaks my heart :( She's in my prayers.

OMG I just saw those pictures

I feel so horrible, it, is a parent's nightmare to bury their child :( :( :( :( :( :(

she looked so hurt.

I tell you, it will take a lifetime for me to recover from this shock, I never felt such heartache

this is how I know Michael was a gift from god because people's heart don't ache over bad people, you can't force your heart to ache the way my heart is aching so I am 100% Michael was very special.

People were so jealous, people made him out to be crazy and strange but the truth is he was probably the closest thing to human perfection and because majority of people are so close minded and brainwashed by society they didnt realize that.

This feels like a bad dream still, I will never forget the day I got the news

it was so hard because I already lost two of my other idols (Aaliyah and Left Eye) and I hoped another one wouldnt be taken away so soon...Michael please take care of Aaliyah and Left-eye up there :(

EDIT:

I wanna slap that pinkberry saying "Everyone is sick of Michael Jackson"

go to hell you rainbow

EDIT:

On Wednesday, September 16, Oprah reveals for the first time the untold stories behind her history-making 1993 interview with Michael Jackson.

Along with an encore presentation of excerpts from their original interview, Oprah remembers the King of Pop with never-before-revealed personal details about their sit-down that was seen by more than 100 million people worldwide.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MizJudge.d

^ hehe Imma get cable back to catch that episode of Oprah hahahah can't do long without cable especially this time. And guysss stop saying goodbye to Mike 'cause I don't care how the hell they bury him, that's just a corpse of Michael but the real Michael goes beyond that, he's always around. Just like Hendrix, Lennon, Brown...=lD

P.S I'll never get sick of Mikey hehhe, people say he's overrated etc but honestly he's the best damn overrated person thus he can never really be overrated!

I wouldn't be able to watch it cus I have classes, is it possible for anyone here to record it? please? I'm really desperate to watch that ep of oprah! PLEASE!

Well it replays on Oxygen and I'm pretty sure you can stream it on her website.

I'll be working so I will miss it :( :(

no. I spent like three hours today seeing if there's like full episodes online, no where unless you pay 40$..and what channel's oxygen? I'm not sure but does it replay at 1:06 AM? if yes, I'm going to stay up and watch it

$40???? gtfoh

yeah Oxygen is a cable channel and it usually replays at about 12 pm I think

TV 55 broadcast also replays too.

Another thing to do is try to watch youtube that same exact day because I'm positive fans will record it

but you gotta catch it before Harpo deletes it.

It was really hard to watch Michael being put to rest at last..

it truly is heartbreaking... more than 70 days have past since Michael's passing

and its still so hard to grasp..

i will continue to pray for Michael and the safety and happiness of his family,

i know in my heart that everyone is praying for him and his family, us fans never forget all that he has done for us.

thank you michael, thank you for being here on earth with us, perhaps someday, oneday i will meet you in heaven

till then, i will go on living remembering your legacy and trying to make the world a better place the as best as i can.

my love always

Char27

$40???? gtfoh

yeah Oxygen is a cable channel and it usually replays at about 12 pm I think

TV 55 broadcast also replays too.

Another thing to do is try to watch youtube that same exact day because I'm positive fans will record it

but you gotta catch it before Harpo deletes it.

Hi

Thanks for the tip.

May I know what time is the show in USA ? I'm in Asia. I'll try youtube the same day. Thanks.

I'm eager to know what she says. I read in LKL blog that she made some bad comments about Michael after the molestation cases. Her silence since his death caused a lot of consternation among his fans.

Hi

Thanks for the tip.

May I know what time is the show in USA ? I'm in Asia. I'll try youtube the same day. Thanks.

I'm eager to know what she says. I read in LKL blog that she made some bad comments about Michael after the molestation cases. Her silence since his death caused a lot of consternation among his fans.

I'm on the east coast so it's like 4pm

You know something, while she never said he was a child molestor

she basically joined the "Lets call him wacko jacko" bandwagon and put him on blast.

This is why I am on the fence about Oprah, after he gave her 90 minutes in Neverland she stabbed him in the back

when he needed support most.

Guest novi4ok

^Yeah, when I found out about that she just fell in my eyes lol I don't watch her show anymore because of that..just like the Jackson 5 song "Never can say goodbye" would be my feelings/motto whenever I would think about MJ...along with loads of other lyrics from his songs...:sigh: why did it have to happen?... :(

^Yeah, when I found out about that she just fell in my eyes lol I don't watch her show anymore because of that..just like the Jackson 5 song "Never can say could bye" would be my feelings/motto whenever I would think about MJ...along with loads of other lyrics from his songs...:sigh: why did it have to happen?... :(

I know :angry: :angry:

This is still hard to live with,

it could have been avoided if people didnt treat him so bad

he honestly did not deserve the treatement that he got, and what pisses me off is that people are all up his grill now that he's gone.

EDIT/

BTW Alot of people don't mention this but his intelligence made him even more awesome

I loved his vocabulary and choice of words.

Guest MizJudge.d

Yeah, in an intervier Taylor said he was extremely bright, intelligent and shrewd. He stays a child prodigy forever, not to mention he's got talent for drawing; have you seen the picture of a little boy sitting in the corner holding a mic? It's extremely well drawn by him, the drawing is included in his History album. I don't care what they say about the sales record but the album is definitely one of my favourites of his.

Yeah, in an intervier Taylor said he was extremely bright, intelligent and shrewd. He stays a child prodigy forever, not to mention he's got talent for drawing; have you seen the picture of a little boy sitting in the corner holding a mic? It's extremely well drawn by him, the drawing is included in his History album. I don't care what they say about the sales record but the album is definitely one of my favourites of his.

History was a freaking masterpiece I don't care what anyone says

he did his thing on "2 Bad" the man is freakin brilliant.

Love love love that album, another underrated album was "Invincible" which again, he did his thing

one of my absolute favorite songs on the album is "Don't walk away"

I knew Michael could draw, I always wanted to meet him because we had so much in common and that was one of the things lol, I wanted to draw a picture for him.

LOL...I've stated many times even in this thread that his intelligence was part of his awesomeness xD..Just loved every part of him ;)...btw, I call him Wacko Jacko too!!!!, I grew up calling him Wacko Jacko...but, that doesn't mean I don't love him; it was just a catchy name....just saying, not everyone has bad intentions when calling him Wacko Jacko <3 (ahhh..even if I get killed for this, I don't care what you guys think cus I know I love him and nothing you guys say can change that!)

Well atleast you arent trying to deny it now that he is dead,

but the thing is that name made him very sad and hurt his feelings.

I know you love MJ don't worry lol.

I'm on the east coast so it's like 4pm

You know something, while she never said he was a child molestor

she basically joined the "Lets call him wacko jacko" bandwagon and put him on blast.

This is why I am on the fence about Oprah, after he gave her 90 minutes in Neverland she stabbed him in the back

when he needed support most.

Thanks. I'll try youtube on 17.9.09.

Someone posted on the LKL blog part of his Oxford speech on Joe. It was so beautifully written. I was so fascinated that he is so multi-talented. Like you said, he writes so well. I also rememeber someone asking whether he wrote the whole Oxford speech himself. And another fan replied "Of course", that Michael writes beautifully. And you can also see from that speech his maturity and wisdom.

The more you read about him, the more you like him.

I'm sure Michael can take a joke, and if you were his friend and fans it wouldn't matter to him....He doesn't like it because most people call him Wacko Jacko because they think he's weird, but at the end of the day, it's just another nickname....maybe this doesn't make sense (at all) but the name should be ridiculed and not taken seriously...

I don't think this is something that we should really argue about. He said he doesn't like being called Wacko Jacko. He said this to Barbara Walters and I don't think his friends or fans call him that. But if you want to keep calling him that, I'm not here to attempt to stop you (not that I can). I am just telling you that he hated the name.

This is the interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyzw-F29YL8

Archived