Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

I hope people following this group don't mind me saying me it.

"Lee Sang Yoon is an actor first. He's has been established him as an strong actor after that he joined Master In The House. The thread name should include that he is an actor like it used to be."

MV5BZDRmOGZmNDAtMTIxMy00N2QwLThhMzAtNDI0

I know many people these days came to know LSY well by Master In The House, him being smart & cute. But this thread has been started before that, if I am right. 

I am a Sang Yoon admirer since I saw My Daughter Seo Young (It's one of my most favorite drama, absolutely loved Lee Bo young and Lee Sang Yoon's chemistry and over all drama) back in 2013-14. After his portrayal of Kang Ujae. Liar Game, On The Way To Airport and Wishper( I was in cloud 9 when I found the news of LSY and LBY paired up again) are also in my Lee Sang Yoon Favorite List. I loved it when I heard he's going to join a variety show. He's the main reason why another variety show other than Running Man added to my weekly watch list. It's such a delight that these four members have such great chemistry and viewers enjoy it too which reflected in the SBS entertainment award. What's most interesting is how LSY is winning their competitions most of the time and winning the gifts from Sabus..He's all smiley in MITH unless it's about singing/dancing.

So what I'm trying to say basically, please consider adding actor (like it used to be) along with Master In The House Member. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Hi @flutterby06 , thank your for your feedback. Actually the title is to highlight SangYun (boss) ongoing and upcoming project such as drama, movie, variety show and fan meetings.

So at time I was administrating, ongoing project is coincidently ‘Master In The House’.  So I believe @OrangeRoo is in the midst of reconstructing home page(page 1) plus title, perhaps to update upcoming movie ‘okay madam’ but as for the drama offer, as mentioned by JWide, SangYun is still going through the scripts carefully, so there is no confirmation yet. Please wait for @orangeRoo (can’t reach Roo at this moment, due to time difference).  

welcome @fieza1871

welcome @flutterby06

Please continue to comment  and give constructive feedback plus supporting SangYun’s upcoming  projects. We need all your great fans help to make things happen, to organise promotional activities to support Lee SangYun’s career as an ‘actor’ in specific. Thank You.

My Daughter SeoYoung brought me here & I love WooJae & SeoYoung.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/21/2019 at 4:51 PM, flutterby06 said:

I hope people following this group don't mind me saying me it.

"Lee Sang Yoon is an actor first. He's has been established him as an strong actor after that he joined Master In The House. The thread name should include that he is an actor like it used to be."

So what I'm trying to say basically, please consider adding actor (like it used to be) along with Master In The House Member. 

@flutterby06 thank you for your feedback. I have made the necessary changes as I am only new to this forum moderation thing, please excuse all my lackings. Please keep on supporting Lee Sang Yoon in all his projects.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1