Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The link is still there https://www.vlive.tv/video/129059 but I don't why it kept saying that the playback video is still loading. Probably V-Live is doing some editing or adding official sub and will show us later ?
  3. So far so good I am on episode 3 I love it , I am catching up , I will comeback to share my thought , but I agree with your thought on the mom , it’s gonna be heartbreaking when the daughter learn true about this woman & her dark secret past I would love to tag @newyee & @chococarmela
  4. Yes good thinking. If so, then I guess he is giving up. If his love for his mother is greater than his greed, this will be a good point for him. I hope he repents. I am expecting some master scenes from the amazingly talented JTH. It is a punishment better than I thought. At least NJ will learn his lesson, he really needs to wake up and realize what he did to others I hope he pleads SH to forgive him, and makes it up to her by donating his cornea and I hope she forgives him, because that is his last hope for redemption and salvation
  5. Just finished watching with subs. OMG I love this couple so much!!! Is there even a more functional, healthy and loving couple in the history of all K-drama rom-coms?! (Oops, I hope I didn't just jinx them...) Last night I read the translation snippet of how Deokmi gave Ryan space to be alone with his thoughts about the mom reveal and I loved that, but what I love even more is that she asked him first if he wanted to be alone, and he nodded yes. I love how at the end, when Deokmi told Ryan everything will be alright, it didn't sound like a platitude. She looked like she was so determined to do everything she possibly could to make it so. Props to PMY for nailing that. And I love how even when they're going through a difficult time, they clearly enjoy being with each other so much, and they're still so flirty and affectionate. And what I love even more is that Deokmi seems to be very clearly into the flirtiness and the idea of more, like when Ryan suggestively ran a hand down her arm and asked her if they could do what he wanted now, and when Ryan handed her the milk to rinse her mouth with so they can kiss. It's so different compared to Miso in her relationship in WWWSK. (Sorry to compare again, but too many parallels.) The walking with their arms around each other I also like very much, and I love how natural it looks when they do it. Also I love that they're both competitive losers; it's part of their playfulness with each other. I also love how for them hand-holding and hugs aren't done purely for romantic effect, like it usually is in other rom-coms. Like for them, it's more; it's about their connection as people and how they are there for each other as partners. Ugh, I just love them so much.
  6. I believe our writer-nim won't make that kind of story. It will make all of HPL fans disappointed. I'm not sure, but i think Lee Seol is RG omma. But, yeah,there is something going on between RG and EG in their childhood. Maybe there is another reason why their name is Eun (silver) and Gold. The moment at the church, when RG see the last paint of LS, can be a picture of their childhood played bubble together (RG, DM, EG, SA). We don't have many hint tough, bout their childhood memories. Just hope the story won't make any of us feel disappointed. And please, they should resolve all of these memory lost story in this week. I suddenly remember they haven't do their exhibition. I think their gonna make the exhibition as the last scene of HPL drama. Can be the best moment to all of the cast be shown together for the last time..
  7. Nope we are all likely stewing in slight paranoia over potential angst n being slightly deprived of OTP kisses... I'm hoping that the writers have blot been too pushed to follow the formulae of k dramas. Because we all know 12 to 14/15 Are usually angst eps...but this is one couple that's so lovely together that I'm hoping to just enjoy the fluff til the end
  8. How come it is so quiet here today. Is episode 13 not as good as the previous episodes? I was busy with life so I was not active in lurking around here.
  9. Not just L, but also SHS... I happen to like both of them too, but I guess just not the same fans level... No number
  10. Just want to pump up the volume. Did this account has been kicked out from DH's IG following bc of her work related to Chanel recently. Previously the number of following 31, now 30, after the 'huhahuha' on Chanel collection. Plus DH didn't follow her in Xionghonshu either. Did #Chanelconnection# causes the other admin kicked her out, the same happened to Cody before bc of Gong Yoo, Wookie and Goblin. Or errr money again?
  11. nnot only that, in one HPL scene, PMY wore the exact same tshirt she already wear in wwwsk (only in different colour) and they used the same mug Miso bought for VP Lee..i tell ya the resemblance is uncanny.. sidenotes: dont hate me i’m just stating the similarities huuu... tbh im kinda scared to talk about HPL now coz i feel like it would offend ppl/lurkers so much eventhough i dont really know why...
  12. See, I don't mind if there is, but won't care also if there isn't. Won't make a big deal out of it... As for the second ship, it's all just because of the lyrics of the OST that led many to believe there is feeling of love 680
  13. Yes I quite agree. They are too young and they adore L of infinity too much. Also I feel they are controlling the thread, there is no exchange of opinions. Only two or three are talking and leaving the others out. I like you, @Ameera Ali and @triplem in Secret life of my secretary. Triplem reads our comments and responds to them, she is a real moderator with every sense of the word 678
  14. Tbh I wont deny that I am not happy either , no big star will choose to work with a team having no notable works. Everyone wants the best for their careers afterall (well mostly). I really dont wanna sound gloomy but if what you have written above is true then I dunno the future of this drama looks bleak.
  15. The way ahead is not yet known, but we're here to walk together The fans of the club were prepared to make the most of a scream with the & Greet-exclusive Meet-up activity at the Union Mall 1,000. Saturday, June 1, 62 18.00 – 19.00 at the promotion
  16. With its premiere on May 22, KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has taken over the No. 1 spot for Wednesday-Thursday dramas! The drama, which stars INFINITE’s L as an accident-prone angel and Shin Hye Sun as a blind ballerina who’s become jaded and cold, recorded 7.3 and 9.2 percent for its first two episodes, […] The post “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Premieres As No. 1 Drama In Time Slot, “One Spring Night” Takes 2nd Place appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  17. Don't you find Mr. Lee so beautiful that sometimes it hurts your eyes to gaze at him directly... like how you would try to look directly at a solar eclipse only out of the corner of your eyes?
  18. Sometimes it's not just the number of participants, but also whether there are like-minded people or healthy balanced discussion. I know from the start that I will probably just watch Angel without participating in the thread. Abyss is another thread I've decided not to participate in anymore. 680
  19. My oppa & ramen & me is love story 1 - Jang Hyuk strikes my heart with his skill I mean his acting to make clear But who would believe after years another 6feet tall Hunk strikes my heart with the same method, I still mean his acting - someone enjoy watching jugglers Tagging @gm4queen & @Lawyerh to look at my first gifs on Choi Daniel
  20. Today
  21. I was trying to stop myself from believing DM's mom abandoned RG...but here we are. Anyway, if I have to theorize, let me put things into perspective. I will hide my very inaccurate theories of the past under the spoiler tag, and future without. For the rest of the story? 1. DM's mom has a lot of explaining to do, but I really hope we come out unscathed and we can love her character just like before. 2. I don't think we will get the noble idiocy arc - DM gave RG 12 hrs to sort out his mind, and might demand the same from him but large level conflict seems out of the picture. She's a victim in all this too - her memory was lost when she was a child and she was probably lied to/didn't have stake in this, so "leaving RG" when RG has explicitly mentioned he wants to move on would be completely out of character. We have spent a lot of time on her character development, so will she again refuse to trust RG's heart? No, it makes no narrative sense. 3. Let's also remember that RG didn't think/remember his birth mother once, until he saw the painting three years and started searching for her, so he had an warm and loving home in USA, and never felt like he was in need of anything - even if they don't show his foster parents now. This is important because even if DM feels bad/guilty because of her mother - her mother had her own compulsions and RG didn't have a bad childhood, he grew up with good education, was able to pursue a field he liked, and excelled in it as an artist and director which he might not have otherwise, kudos to his foster parents for that. 4. It would be hard on both the leads in ep 14 and 15... but the last few mins of ep 13 have me believing that DM would be the person who would be able to sort things for RG and her mother in law his mom in the next episode, after which the focus should shift back to DM where she confronts her own family 5. It's both a good thing and a bad thing that they have too many things to wrap up in the last three episodes, so we would not get any break up trope to further buy time - we have a number of side stories, about SJ, outing SNG in front of SA at least, the variety show, EG&DI, the workplace romance between the curator and YS, and finally Cindy's career growth to resolve. They can't fit this drama trope stuff anywhere without losing out on anything else. I have been so badly scarred with dramas that I am paranoid about the last two episodes. 6. Lastly, lets talk about some happy things which are the reason i watch the show: a. DM's small moments of fangirling where she was so giddy to see SA around, almost shouted his name on phone and teased RG by pretending to leave! The fact that he trusts her to sort things out with RG...she's one successful fangirl! b. DM wouldn't be stupid enough to let go of RG now that her bias' has the chance of becoming her brother in law lol - and SA would get an adoring older sister, his biggest fansite, all his life haha. The girl has consistent taste though, SA & RG...both her favorite men! c. One small detail...the fact that the two leads say thank you to each other instead of sorry. So if RG tells DM his past and it hurts him, DM doesn't say "sorry for making you tell me" - she says "thank you for telling me, I am grateful". Similarly for RG, he thanks her for being there, for listening, for telling him about EG...he isn't sorry to bother her, he's grateful that she considers him so important. This dynamic will probably save the day against of drama tropes lol - like if the story would have led to: "I am sorry for being such a terrible memory for you/hurting you back in childhood, I won't hurt you anymore by reminding you of it and so let's break up", it is converted into "I am really really thankful you are still here by my side even when you are in so much pain because of me; thank you for loving me so much." (hope this also reminds the lurking writers that we won't accept stupid actions by our leads) d. DM's BIRTHDAY! "Do you have another boyfriend?" Ryan's pouty face was the cutest thing ever. The little kisses, flirting, suggestive directions and all are lovely to watch. Bed scene would be extremely tame though, considering they don't want us to die. e. I NEED MY EPILOGUE WITH KIDS OR I AM NOT FORGIVING THE DIRECTOR/SCRIPTWRITER EVER. THERE ARE STILL 8 DAYS OF SHOOTING LEFT. DON"T DISAPPOINT ME!
  22. Apink’s Jung Eun Ji shared her thoughts on the difficulties idols face in gaining recognition for their acting ability. On May 22, Jung Eun Ji sat down with Joy News 24 for an interview ahead of the release of her movie “0.0MHz.” The new horror film is based off a webtoon of the same name and […] The post Apink’s Jung Eun Ji Speaks Candidly About Prejudice Against Idol Actors appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  1. Load more activity