[drama 2005] Fashion 70s 패션70s

Guest teautis

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onoturtle

i can't read korean, but i think my CB stats indicate that people have been able to dl. in particular ep 23 has been dled 28 times and it's 10 days will be renewed tomorrow or so. (those who don't know CB, a file is deleted if it is not dled 10 times within 10 days. if there are enough dls, the file gets to live for 10 more days, but again needs to be dled 10 more times to get another cycle...)

EDIT: i'm reuploading ep 19 and 20 into my CB as i speak by request of someone. try your luck with ep 20 again. and i can finally connect to YSI... only to see an error message! perhaps tomorrow i'll be able to upload there again. i guess starting with 19 again since there's trouble with that one

Guest teautis

i wasnt able to d/l episode 20 onwards from onoturtle's cb....i just stays at 0 :blink:

anyone having this problem as well?

I have the same problem but mine take HOURS and HOURS to DL so YSI was good for most of us.....

Today Mega really gave me a good MEGAMISSION... its taking me like 10 hours 45 min to DL, i started 7 hours ago n the indicator is now at 67% :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Guest numneng

Sorry ONOTURTLE, but i couldn't download ep. 17 and 18 because the forum was down, can you reupload these two episodes please? Thankyou

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

ah i really, really wanna watch all this soon >.< the first ep was good, it made me hooked...now the rest :(

Guest teautis

Fashion 70's Episode 17 - KBFD - LQ

YSI is back :) OK, so i'm starting from 17

let me upload 18 and 19 since i have that cd. will be right back when it's done.

*EDIT*

F70S_EP18_KBFD_LQ

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3CO6W9Z...LW380YSK5OIBS5G

F70s_EP19_KBFD_LQ

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=03O6WJI...PX3V6ENFJW2T41N

WOW! Thanks so much People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aja Aja Fighting...............................

FLYING!!! F70s HUG!!! .............OH YA MNIKSS THREAD ..that is one huge thread ..!! .does this mean we will have to rewatch F70s from the start hahah .i dont mind .maybe we can just pretend we got memory loss like doemi AND We STARY all over again !! ^_________________^

luckily i keep some spare copies of the article and other stuff ..oh ya .hershy kissez .u want to do the character description ^^

2005081511422094.gif

BOO HOO!!!!!!~~~~~ *CRY* I COME BACK AND THEY LOST MY ACCOUNT AND MY BELOVED THREAD!! *BOO HOO* *CRY*

but relieved that soompi did not totally die on me....

good thing someone restarted this thread... i'm so glad to see friends back in this thread...

but at the same time sad that a great thread was LOST...

ITS LIKE SOOMPI got HIT by a tsunami while I was away :tears:

and we are all survivors of the tsunami....

we shall all say a prayer for all the threads that passed away....

particularly fashion 70s thread which i have loved with my life...

yet celebrate the new birth of this one... *sob* *sob*

*sigh* anyway, i'm still in aussie... its spring time and i've gone to so many beaches.... its just crazy...

everytime i see the ocean i think of joo jin mo and the jelly fish... *sigh* i can't shake off this drama for the longest time....

well i miss you all too... *hugs* will be back soon ... :) till then... we'll go crazy together again .

luv,

cyn

ps: thanks shirley for ur sms.... :) my heart sank when i read that soompi crashed...

^^ welcome back AG!! so good to see you!!

i missed your posts...i've always enjoyed the exchanges between you and the powderpuff girls... :lol:

pg_buttercup_h4h.gifpg_bubbles_h4h.gifpg_blossm_h4h.gif

enjoy your vacation..and hope to see more of you here soon!

Guest its_GINALEE

THIS DRAMA WAS SO SAD. well it had a happy ending and i liked the ending :) but i didnt want joonhui to die.

ill miss this drama :(

Guest teautis

Fashion 70's Episode 17 - KBFD - LQ

YSI is back :) OK, so i'm starting from 17

let me upload 18 and 19 since i have that cd. will be right back when it's done.

*EDIT*

F70S_EP18_KBFD_LQ

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3CO6W9Z...LW380YSK5OIBS5G

F70s_EP19_KBFD_LQ

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=03O6WJI...PX3V6ENFJW2T41N

Thanks!!!

Guest Ellen.

Wait, so how does it exactly end?..

Someone mind giving me a summary?

PM ME? or something. Now I really wanna know, but I can't watch it anymore.

BOO HOO!!!!!!~~~~~ *CRY* I COME BACK AND THEY LOST MY ACCOUNT AND MY BELOVED THREAD!! *BOO HOO* *CRY*

but relieved that soompi did not totally die on me....

good thing someone restarted this thread... i'm so glad to see friends back in this thread...

but at the same time sad that a great thread was LOST...

ITS LIKE SOOMPI got HIT by a tsunami while I was away :tears:

and we are all survivors of the tsunami....

we shall all say a prayer for all the threads that passed away....

particularly fashion 70s thread which i have loved with my life...

yet celebrate the new birth of this one... *sob* *sob*

*sigh* anyway, i'm still in aussie... its spring time and i've gone to so many beaches.... its just crazy...

everytime i see the ocean i think of joo jin mo and the jelly fish... *sigh* i can't shake off this drama for the longest time....

well i miss you all too... *hugs* will be back soon ... :) till then... we'll go crazy together again .

luv,

cyn

ps: thanks shirley for ur sms.... :) my heart sank when i read that soompi crashed...

OMG SOULMATE!! yesterday i was telling them ..i tihnk u coming back soooon!! .and sure enough u come by !!

AH now i listen to this voice ...!! when he say ..how much he like her .and i melt ^___________^

http://ebook.sbs.co.kr/board_img/TB_M2BBS0...71514262967.mp3

20686005_400x400.gif

Wait, so how does it exactly end?..

Someone mind giving me a summary?

PM ME? or something. Now I really wanna know, but I can't watch it anymore.

okie this is the last scene of the last esp !!

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_164618/BL...995_28-0924.wmv

how it end !~~~ highlight below to read

dong young in germany .for three years ..and bin si went to visit him ..showing how his arms had recovered ...and dong young was happpy for him ...and when bin si ask when he coming back home ..he never say .but bin remind him .that he said before once his arm recovered he will propose to doemi !! with a ring .....dong young went back and read what doemi write in her letters to him

she never give up waiting for him ...she know he is sufffering from what happen to kang hui..yet she say .she want to share that pain with her obba ..only if he is beside her .that is enough ...

doemi had become a successful desiginer .and with her own shops ..and ..yet ..she is looking for her mother ..aka kang hui mother .finally she found her yet ..the mother had .completely forget her ...she suffer from a form of Alzheimer's disease due to over intake of alochol or something .anyway the mother is like a child now ..only remembering her kang hui .only and asking doemi where is she ..and domei decided to take care of the mother ..since it is her fate ...domei hold a fashion show for kang hui ..design ..and after that bin si ..come back.and propose to her .but yet she reject it..saying she will wait for dong young oppa .if that is her fate ..then she accept that she will have to wait and love him from afar ...

and ....dong young back also ..he saw what doemi did for kang hui........but yet never went to see doemi ....and he went on a journey back to meng gol do .

and also this time .doemi took her mother back to meng gol do too.where she can see the sea .....and then .as she walk around the island .she saw her obba there too!!

and ...................the rest u can see from the clip !! ..she went flying into his arms !

Archived