[drama 2005] Fashion 70s 패션70s

Guest teautis

Guest figure_31

Since everyone has contributed some pics, let me add to it from my collection. :P

*Note* There is quite a number of JJM aka ahjashii :lol:

THANK YOU FOR GIF

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've only watched the first few eps of this drama... but have been waiting to buy it because i know this is one i want in my collection for sure. but it costs $129.99 at yesasia... crazy expensive. =(

debating whether i should just download and continue watching.

erm..yesasia's got english subs?

erm..yesasia's got english subs?

yep it does :)

Product Title : Fashion 70s + OST(English Subtitled)(SBS TV Series)

Region Code : 3 - South East Asia (including Hong Kong, S. Korea and Taiwan) (What is it?)

Picture Format : (What is it?)

Artist Name(s) : Lee Yo Won | Ju Jin Mo

Release Date : October 18, 2005 (Pre-order your copy now!)

Language : Korean

Subtitle : Korean , English

Package Weight : 1,300 g

Publisher : SBS Production

Other Information : 10 DVDs + OST CD

YesAsia Catalog No. : 1004065406

Shipment Unit : 7 (What is it?)

onoturtle, gotta say thank you for the subbed episodes in your clubbox. Even in low quality the subs are great. Really looking forward to the handful of episodes left.

Actually, I wanted to read up the ending and the spoilers and all....then crash!!!! oopsy...shd have done it earlier...~sigh~ :unsure:

Is this girl Lee So Won the same as the girl in the movie " Feather In the Wind"? I haven't watched the movie - just saw the cover and the bit of resemblance.

yep it does :)

Product Title : Fashion 70s + OST(English Subtitled)(SBS TV Series)

Region Code : 3 - South East Asia (including Hong Kong, S. Korea and Taiwan) (What is it?)

Picture Format : (What is it?)

Artist Name(s) : Lee Yo Won | Ju Jin Mo

Release Date : October 18, 2005 (Pre-order your copy now!)

Language : Korean

Subtitle : Korean , English

Package Weight : 1,300 g

Publisher : SBS Production

Other Information : 10 DVDs + OST CD

YesAsia Catalog No. : 1004065406

Shipment Unit : 7 (What is it?)

whoa! thanks...i hope it gets here soon. :)

This is the character description from the old forum :

패션 70's (fashion 70's)

sbs, 05/23/2005 debut

Official Website

Brief synopsis: draws out the fashion boom in korea during the 70's; by the director of 'damo'

cast & characters:

Lee Yo-weon's role (Deomi) will be a Korean Coco Chanel, one who is outstanding and ingenious in the fashion field.

Joo Jin-mo will play the son of the Secretary of Defense and the man who helps Deomi (LYW) rise higher in the fashion world.

Kim Min-jeong will play Go Joon-hui, the Elsa Schiaparelli in this drama. She lives as Go Joon-hui (Deomi's real name), after Deomi is lost and her whereabouts unknown.

Cheon Jeong-myeong will play Jang Bin, a laid-back guy who has no desire in the world and lives his life as a man of freedom.

Sandy's translation for ep 16:

http://home.comcast.net/~purpletiger86/Fashion70s.html

and translation for ep 19:

http://home.comcast.net/~purpletiger86/Translation.html

SUBS :

http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=181146

So, how many are going to buy the $129 boxset? This was the series I wanted to buy .... been waiting to buy and then I saw the price. WOW! I'm sure it is worth every penny; most boxsets are not 10 DVD discs plus OST. Should I support Yesasia ... why not! I'll go without Starbucks coffee for a while!

Guest onoturtle

YSI still isn't working. i'm trying to upload to megaupload, but it's acting wacky... argh!! when will you be back YSI?? (is it just me or can't anyone visit yousendit.com?)

EDIT: ok megaupload is happy when i use IE instead of firefox. ep 19 coming soon...

Guest xx-outsider-xx

hello people! i just found my way back to this thread.

bad news...

i lost the dics on which i burned episode 20-23. i don't know where i put it. currently looking for it. if i found it..well... LUCKY!.

so till that happened, anyone who can get access to onoturtle's clubbox might want to help upload to regular links.

adios~

Guest teautis

hello people! i just found my way back to this thread.

bad news...

i lost the dics on which i burned episode 20-23. i don't know where i put it. currently looking for it. if i found it..well... LUCKY!.

so till that happened, anyone who can get access to onoturtle's clubbox might want to help upload to regular links.

adios~

welcome back Outsider!!!!!

Yes, hoping someone can post a YSI link, Megaupload is really MEGA-able....... 10 hrs to DL episode 19!!! wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::blink::o

Guest Lets_Be

I LOVED THIS DRAMA!! my mondays and tuesdays are so boring without it. i loved the last few episodes. they were so sad...

Archived