[drama 2005] Fashion 70s 패션70s

Guest teautis

^ there's hardsubbed english captures right above your post. brought to you by the wonderful onoturtle and the nice people who are helping upload on YSI.

ohh thanks

I didn't realize those were subs

I'm actually looking for episode 11

onoturtle do you have the clubbox for it?

I see 10 then 12...am I blind -____-

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ ahhh..i love all their hug scenes...it's so real...like they're really made for each other... i get this electrified feeling whenever they hug... :wub::D

Guest zarbiey

hi all...

i just started watching this last night...

i only got to episode 4...

*sigh*

long way to go...

so far so good.... :)

i like all the cast!! :)

Guest onoturtle

okies i reupped EP 11 into my CB.

and wow EP 25 dead already?? you guys leech fast! they don't get deleted till after 7 days or 25 downloads (whichever comes first) according to YSI. this is why i like CB, the more it is dled, the longer it lasts! *sigh* if you all dled from CB i would've made gold haha oh well

anyway... i set YSI to upload EP 26 and well, i dunno what happened. i got up this morning and YSI claimed the file was still uploading, but my bandwidth indicator told me it was lying! this has happened to me before, but sometimes i can get the link to the file in the email they send me. sadly, no such email this time around. argh, i'll upload this ep again later.

and hopefully one of the leechers reups 25 for you folks in the mean time...

and yes, I'M SAAAAAD :'( why?? F70's ends tomorrow!!! it gets replaced by some show called "secret lovers" or something next week (tell me it's good!)

f70's had it's ups and downs (it's so long, ok.. maybe not compared to DJG or those 100+ episoders...), but darn it, overall i thought this show as freaking awesome. epspecially these last few episodes i've seen. oh the suspense *shivers*

Guest teautis

Onoturtle, wish everyone can Dl from your clubbox too but i guess i am one of those that CB does not like... i can't clubboxer here.. but sometimes i get lucky and can do it..

yes...kinna sad that its gonna be over and then hope this thread still lives on somehow....

:D

Thanks so much for your hard work in putting into CB and the doing the YSI for those who wants it quick....

Guest onoturtle

CB is wacko, sometimes it works perfectly and it's the best thing in the world, and sometimes it's garbage. it's so moody. but fortunately it's been pretty nice to me, ever since i learned the ctrl+n trick :)

Guest jellybean4

CB is wacko, sometimes it works perfectly and it's the best thing in the world, and sometimes it's garbage. it's so moody. but fortunately it's been pretty nice to me, ever since i learned the ctrl+n trick :)

What's the ctrl+n trick? I actually have to say that I really like my clubbox too. I'd like it even more if I could dl things faster. But alas! I'm too cheap. Anyway, thank you so much for the subs onturtle! I was wondering if you could be so kind as to put ep 21, 27, and 28 up on your cb when you get the chance. Thank you thank you soooo much! I have a tendancy to become addicted to dramas and Fashion 70s is no exception. :P

Guest zarbiey

what's the ctrl+n trick? :mellow::blink:

this drama was awesome! i love the music too. the last two episodes were so sad.

sad? aww...

i still want to know what happened in the end...

i don't have problems with spoilers...

please PM me what happened :D:rolleyes:-_-

thanks!

Guest teautis

Yes!!!!!! what is the control+n trick..

we want to learn ALL POSSIBLE tricks to get our download down faster.....

Way before CB became popular, it was easier to Dl but now i gues its a bit harder...... else use your points... register!!!!

:D:blink:

Zarbiey- is that your hand? Cute design..... a DIY or professionally done!!!!

Guest onoturtle

oh wow, now everyone is DYING to know this crtl+n thing haha i even got a PM about it.

well unfortunately, it ain't nothing to do with dling faster. i've experienced two troubles using CB. the first is when you successfully install CB and it properly starts up, but you're dl just sits there at 0%. my solution to that: just leave it on the at least overnight. that usually takes care of it for me, it eventually starts. but i hear sometimes even then it won't...

the 2nd trouble i experience very, very often with CB is just that it simply won't start! i visit a CB, pick what i want and hit dl, the popup appears, i say OK (or whatever it says), and then the popup changes (either blank or the message that you need to install CB) and NOTHING happens! at this point i hit ctrl+n (command to open new window in IE), which reopens the popup in a new window, and then magically that has always made CB start up. before i learned this, i hated CB because no matter how many times i installed it, it wouldn't startup. i felt lucky when it did haha

OK, i dunno if any of that made any sense since i'm not checking my exposition for clarity :P

Guest onoturtle

argh!!! frustration. there's goes another upload of ep 26 lost. stupid YSI!!! maybe tomorrow folks, and i'll try using IE... maybe YSI don't like firefox lately...

Archived