[drama 2005] Fashion 70s 패션70s

Guest teautis

Guest teautis
[sBS] Lee Yo Won, Kim Min Jung, Joo Jin Mo, Chun Jung Myung
2005082012272102.jpg SBS FASHIONS 70s Official Site http://tv.sbs.co.kr/fashion70/in_main.html Date of boardcast : 23 May 2005 ~ 29 Aug 2005 Total esp : 28 cast Lee Yo Won Kim Min Jung Joo Jin Mo Chun Jung Myung Director Lee Jae Kyu Synopsis (source from yesasia.com ) Fashion Seventies is an epic, sprawling drama, focusing on the lives of four young people, from their childhood during the Korean War, to their careers and love lives within the booming fashion world of the seventies. Young Joon Hee befriends little Kang Hee, but the two girls get into trouble because of Kang Hee's greedy mother. Joon Hee also makes friends with two boys, Dong Young, the son of a military general and Jang Bin. But when North Korean forces invade their town, both girls are separated from their parents and Joon Hee's mother is killed in an explosion. Believing his daughter to have died, Joon Hee's father adopts Kang Hee and raises her as his own daughter. Joon Hee is discovered at an orphanage by Kang Hee's mother, and is also adopted. The trauma of the events causes Joon Hee to block out her childhood memories and she grows up on a small island as Doe Mi, unaware of her true identity. Years pass and all four of their paths cross again, with complicated, destructive results. Doe Mi dreams of becoming a fashion designer, and petty criminal Jang Bin helps her move to Seoul to chase her dream. In the process he falls in love with her, but his feelings are unrequited. Doe Mi meets Dong Young, who has become an aide to the President, and although they do not recognize each other, there is an instant attraction between them. Kang Hee is also working in fashion, and already in love with Dong Young, but is heartbroken when she discovers he has fallen for Doe Mi. Fashion Seventies marks a return to acting for star Lee Yo Won, who retired from the profession after getting married. The series also stars Kim Min Jung as Kang Hee, and heartthrobs Joo Jin Mo and Chun Jung Myung as respectively, Dong Young and Jang Bin. ======================================================== CAST f_play_a2.gifLee Yo-weon's role ( Han Deomi) will be a Korean Coco Chanel, one who is outstanding and ingenious in the fashion field. f_play_a3.gifJoo Jin-mo will play the son of the Secretary of Defense , Kim Dong Young , and the man who helps Deomi (LYW) rise higher in the fashion world. f_play_a4.gifKim Min-jeong will play Go Joon-hui, the Elsa Schiaparelli in this drama. She lives as Go Joon-hui (Deomi's real name), after Deomi is lost and her whereabouts unknown. f_play_a1.gifCheon Jeong-myeong will play Jang Bin, a laid-back guy who has no desire in the world and lives his life as a man of freedom official MV - fly to the sky http://file.mylisten.com/mv/asf/8/0850658.wmv FAN Make MV/FLASH http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_412028/BL...032583_24-1.WMV http://myhome.hanafos.com/~buzz5/70s1.swf source http://cafe.daum.net/LovesDay ( credit and thanks to shirley )

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sob sob ..now i regret i never keep copies of what i wrote !! ...sigh ...so many memories gone now ..but never mind ..when i got time i will try to repost stuff here !! ....

please ..leave some space to create updates and other linkage .before the discussion start .

Guest hershy kissez

^ shirley!! i feel so upset too... all the memories of when fashion 70's was happening..~~

aigoo im feeling like this for the MNIKSS thread too

^ shirley!! i feel so upset too... all the memories of when fashion 70's was happening..~~

aigoo im feeling like this for the MNIKSS thread too

FLYING!!! F70s HUG!!! .............OH YA MNIKSS THREAD ..that is one huge thread ..!! .does this mean we will have to rewatch F70s from the start hahah .i dont mind .maybe we can just pretend we got memory loss like doemi AND We STARY all over again !! ^_________________^

luckily i keep some spare copies of the article and other stuff ..oh ya .hershy kissez .u want to do the character description ^^

2005081511422094.gif

Guest teautis

thanks all for putting up all the F70 pix..... am not good in it...

Jcs - you can start to advertise your clubbox again.

where is Onoturtle and Outsiders, wonder if they sign in the same name.....

Guest sum1890

Haha...I just started watching f70s because outsider had been uploading the episodes (Thank you very much) I'm actually on episode 16 right now and its getting very interesting! At times I feel bad for Kang Hee because she did give up her identity...but then I still like DaoMi more...I find that the actress protrayed her very well! Can't wait to watch the rest of this show

Guest hershy kissez

FLYING!!! F70s HUG!!! .............OH YA MNIKSS THREAD ..that is one huge thread ..!! .does this mean we will have to rewatch F70s from the start hahah .i dont mind .maybe we can just pretend we got memory loss like doemi AND We STARY all over again !! ^_________________^

luckily i keep some spare copies of the article and other stuff ..oh ya .hershy kissez .u want to do the character description ^^

2005081511422094.gif

*HUGS!!!!!!!!*

i feel so angry and torn apart because i was teh second most psoter in the MNIKSS thread >_<

and thats all gone now!! :(

anyways i cant rewatch f70s because sadly i deleted them all off my comp. :o

ill see if i can translate the character descriptions ^^

but i probably wont be able to do it tonight cuz its getting pretty late here.

so if u just pm them to me ill try and get them done by tomorrow.

Guest onoturtle

hi all. now i need to reup an avatar and sig stuff. not too bad since i can copy and paste it off of other forums (yep, i'm lazy so i use the same stuff haha)

until i get my sig back: link to my clubbox

i forget what eps i have exactly (a bunch are being auto deleted for low dl #, but feel free to email/PM me to request reupp), but i just uploaded ep 25... 350mb version. i guess i'm willing to upload larger files for the final four... let's make them look nicer than usual, eh?

i'm sure outsider will be back for you folks. once f70's is done in hawaii and i got the final eps in my CB, i'll help outsider fulfill the remaining requests :D

new5.3.jpg

MV

http://file.mylisten.com/mv/asf/8/0850658.wmv

KONGLISH LYRICS:

<gaseumapado...>

SONG BY. FLYTOTHESKY

oneul harudo yeoldu beondo deo nae maeumi danyeooneyo

geudaega naege wiheomhadaedo ijen meomchul suga eobseoyo...

jongil geuryeodo naeire sseul geurium eojecheoreom dasi namaseo....

*gaseumapado na ireoke useoyo

nae nuni haengbokhan geon cheoeuminikka

samkin nunmure mami jitmulleogado

geudaeramyeon nan gwaenchanhayo....

oeroulsurok nunmullalsurok al su eomneun himi saenggyeoyo

seulpeume jichimyeon miume dachimyeon geudael irheuljido mollayo....

algo innayo...nae gidarimi hwolssin sarmboda deo gildaneun geoseul....

*gaseumapado na ireoke useoyo

nae nuni haengbokhan geon cheoeuminikka

samkin nunmure mami jitmulleogado

geudaeramyeon nan gwaenchanhayo....

du beon dasin geudael bol su eopdamyeon amugeotdo mot boge doel tende

nuneul tteugodo gameun geotcheoreom eodum sogeul geotge doel tende...

ango sipeoyo saranghago sipeoyo

nae pumi darha eobseojineun nalkkaji

nameun sowoneul da beoryeodo joheuni

naegen dan hansaramman ojik i hansowonman

geudaeramyeon nan gamsahaeyo..

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

<Even Though My Heart Breaks?>

Song by. FlytotheSky

Today you?ve come and gone through my heart a dozen times

Even though you are a risk to me

Now I can?t stop it...

Because it is like that all day long

And even tomorrow the loneliness will remain like yesterday again....

*CHORUS*

Even though my heart is broken, I?ll smile like this

Because this is the first happy thing I?ve seen

Even though the tears I choke back don?t know my feelings

If it is for you, then I am alright....

To not know loneliness and tears is a tough experience

If I?m tired of being sad

If I?m hurt by hatred

I don?t realize it, but I may lose you....

Don?t you know...?

That is far longer than the waiting in my life....

* Repeat

If I can?t see you a second time,

It?ll be like I can never see anything

Even though I open my eyes, it seems like they are closed

And I am walking in darkness...

I want to hold you, I want to love you

Until the day my chest can?t be worn thin

Its okay if I throw out all my remaining wishes

I am given just one wish for just one person

And if that person is you, then I?ll feel grateful..

credits; BayByOjaH + ayusry + Goro-chan @ soompi forums

Guest lilyella

this was just my fave series this year. at first,i just wanted to see joo jin mo again after watching him on Punch but i became a fan of the series as i soon as the story unfolded.

*HUGS!!!!!!!!*

i feel so angry and torn apart because i was teh second most psoter in the MNIKSS thread >_<

and thats all gone now!! :(

anyways i cant rewatch f70s because sadly i deleted them all off my comp. :o

ill see if i can translate the character descriptions ^^

but i probably wont be able to do it tonight cuz its getting pretty late here.

so if u just pm them to me ill try and get them done by tomorrow.

OKIE!! ...i see if i can do it by by nite ..abit hard to access some sites now and be busy today ..no need to hurry ..just take ur time ...............i wonder if my soulmate come back and she will wails too !! ..haha but never mind we can start from ground zero again ..^^

REMEMBER THE BELL!!! ....GONG GONG!!

bell1.jpg

Guest thatlittlegurl

that bell scene was so disheartening... :(

but i absolutely love this drama! i can't wait to finish it, just 4 more episodes. i get to watch it all thanks to ONOTURTLE's captures, so THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

mygif1.gif

sob sob ..now i regret i never keep copies of what i wrote !! ...sigh ...so many memories gone now ..but never mind ..when i got time i will try to repost stuff here !! ....

please ..leave some space to create updates and other linkage .before the discussion start .

Ho ho ho shirley...

you can ahem redo all your episode synopsis :D

Always giving you a reason to watch your moshi moshi

Ho ho ho shirley...

you can ahem redo all your episode synopsis :D

Always giving you a reason to watch your moshi moshi

ooooh lookie... is this the 'blinkiz' that was my fellow comrade in receiving death threats in this thread? :lol:

it's me ... cute_mashi with a new nick 'coz my old nick signup didn't go through. :tears: anyway ... i hope we get to watch the same drama again sometime soon. :kiss:

*hugz to shirley too*

ooooh lookie... is this the 'blinkiz' that was my fellow comrade in receiving death threats in this thread? :lol:

it's me ... cute_mashi with a new nick 'coz my old nick signup didn't go through. :tears: anyway ... i hope we get to watch the same drama again sometime soon. :kiss:

*hugz to shirley too*

CUTEMASHI!!!!!! woah... wud happened to you??!!??!?!

Gosh... I guess ur nick is a casualty of crash!!! Did someone else took your nick cos soompi did warn people not to steal nicks.

You can complain and get it back you know :D

now that you reminded me...I should have re-registered as darthblinkz... the nemesis of our dear *toot* JJM. Goodness... i can't even remember his name in the show :o

Archived