[Drama 2010] Harvest Villa 위기일발 풍년빌라

Guest conduongmuathu

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe how evil SeoRin is in this drama. Does she really like BokGyu? The first 6 eps, you think she does, and then the last 6 eps, you're not so sure anymore. I mean, she's doing everything she can to keep these secrets from BokGyu, even if it means taking a life...but is she in it for the money or because she actually likes him.

Could be both

Guest MissTJune

I mean, she's doing everything she can to keep these secrets from BokGyu...

Because BokGu is so naive and honest. Maybe she afraid that if he knew about her past he'll be disappointed. And can't forgive her.

P.S. Sorry for my english :blush:

Guest shinmin

I felt the same way as most of the fans of this drama as well.

It is one of the most exciting and refreshing drama I have ever watched.

It shows each character pretty well and you can't help but getting more curious

after every episodes :blink:

I do wish more people watch this drama.

Completely next level of Kdrama.

I would recommend this drama to everyone! :wub:

Guest chubbygirl1

these last two episodes were FRICKING AWESOME!!!

Wow, BokGyu isn't as naive and dumb as I thought he was! This show should be getting a lot more love than it has been getting.

Can't wait for eps 15 and 16.

WHATTTTTTT! Bokgyu isn't just a naivekinda guy. AaaaaaH!

I had an inkling that he isn't just a one dimension artless character w/ no real internal motivation unlike LYB's, this def'ly all due to Shin Ha-gyun amazing acting, I swear, he's soo good.

I thought eps 12-13 was really good and intense, omg, I must go watch my eps13-14 ASAP! The plot is crazy good!!

Hi~As this will be my second modern Kdrama, it looks good. I could not resist the mysterious angle as it reminds me of British mysteries surrounding a quiet and peaceful village full of ususal suspects.

Oh well, since there are 10 epis subbed, I will start this drama now.....

Archived