Episodes: 20

Broadcast Network: tvN

Release Date: March 05, 2010

Air time: Every Fridays (2 episodes back-to-back) at 23h00

Broadcast period: 03/05/2010 - 05/07/2010

PD: Jo Hyun Tak (가리봉 오션스 일레븐)

Writer:

Jang Hang Joon

(Ghost House, Spring Breeze, A Great Chinese Restaurant, The Adventures of Mrs Park)

Kim Eun Hee

(Winter Sonata, Summet Scent, Sweet 18, The Snow Queen, Once in a summer, When It's at night, My Fair Lady)

♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥

Synopsis (WithS2): "Harvest Villa" is a suspense comedy drama which centers it’s story on the existence of a huge inheritance left to a man who doesn’t know and a woman who is desperately in need of money and each of the neighbours who are also keeping secrets to take the money for themselves even if they are to dip their hands in blood. “Oh Bok Kyu” (Shin Ha Kyun), an ordinary man who is approached one day by a mysterious stranger “Yun Seo Rin” (Lee Bo Young) and gets emboiled in a treasure hunt at Harvest villa. Along with the people who live in the Villa, they hoped to find the treasure before it’s demolition. But because of greed and other unknown secerets, these people slowly turned against each other. ‘Harvest Villa‘ a new genre drama which combines Hitchcock’s Suspense and comedy is coming our way in the later half of 2009.

Cast

Shin Ha Kyun as Oh Bok Gyu

96914193.th.jpg

Lee Bo Young as Yoon Seo Rin

50347238.th.jpg

Baek Yoon Sik as Park Tae Chon

91053200.th.jpg

Kim Chang Wan as Kim Sang Cheol

80736120.th.jpg

Jo Mi Ryung as Madam Hong

47745330.th.jpg

Moon Hee Kyung as No Mae Ja

Kang Byeol as Park Song Yi

68929903.jpg

Jeong Kyung Ho as Sang Geun

Park Hyo Joon as Ha Geun

99208055.jpg

Choi Joo Bong as Kim Pil Choong

Park Hye Jin as Lee Soon Yi

83101699.jpg

Kwon Byung Gil as Choi Seong Shik

Jeon Se Hong as Yoo Ra

Go Soo Hee as Kim Choo Ja

Lee Joo Shil as Chool Yeon

Kim Heung Soo

Kim Bo Ra

♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥

Screencaps

LBY/ YSR 01 02

Episode 01 01

Episode 13 01

VOD - MV

Teaser Trailer 01 02

Opening Credits Youtube

Preview Episode 01, 02 Episode 3, 4

MV OST

Sarangee Chwekessni - M To M

Downloads

* CLUBBOX (Credit: Semi_flyl)

http://clubbox.co.kr/coreano00/

http://clubbox.co.kr/heamil/

http://clubbox.co.kr/s8988s/

http://clubbox.co.kr/BOXaz

http://clubbox.co.kr/riruriru/

* TORRENT LINKS (Credit: Cute_girl)

Batch Torrent Episode 01 - 20

Episode 01 go^^ 720p--go^^

Episode 02 go^^ 720p-go^^

Episode 03 go^^ 720p-go^^

Episode 04 go^^ 720p-go^^

Episode 05 go^^

Episode 06 go^^

Episode 07 go^^

Episode 08 go^^

Episode 09 go^^

Episode 10 go^^

Episode 11 go^^

Episode 12 go^^

Episode 13 H264-PINETREE

Episode 14 H264-PINETREE

Episode 15 PINETREE

Episode 16 PINETREE

Episode 17 H264-CHAN

Episode 18 H264-CHAN

Episode 19 Eldu H264-CHAN

Episode 20 Eldu H264-CHAN

* MEGAUPLOAD

http://www.am-addiction.com/forum/index.php

* RAPIDSHARE (Credit: Pirpir)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=15961139

Subtitles

*ENGLISH SOFT SUBTITLES

http://withs2.com/view/harvest-villa

*ENGLISH HARD SUBTITLES

Credit: Cksdayoff

Episode 01 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

*VIETNAMESE SOFT-SUB

Credit: LBY Vietnamese FC

Episode 01 Episode 02 Episode 03 Episode 04

Episode 05 Episode 06 Episode 07 Episode 08

Episode 09 Episode 10 Episode 11 Episode 12

Episode 13 Episode 14 Episode 15 Episode 16

Episode 17 Episode 18 Episode 19 Episode 20

Watch Online

Viikii

or

Dramasub

OSTs

123finance83.th.jpg

Saranghaeseo mianhae - Moon Myung Jin

Sarangee choikessni - M To M (Lyric)

OSTs - Part 3

01. 사랑이 죄겠니 / 엠투엠(M To M)

02. 사랑해서 미안해 / 문명진

03. 왜 몰랐는지 / 청수

04. 그 자리에서 널 / 아 가(A:Ga)

Gallery

Poster Shooting 01 02

Poster 01 02 03

Behind the scenes 01 02 03 04 05

Photos 01 02 Press Conference

Filming Location 01

Articles

[Preview] tvN TV series "Golden Villa"

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=15560053

[interview] Actress Lee Bo Young

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=15560280

Recaps

Episode 1 & 2 Episode 3 & 4

Must Read!! and follow!!

01.Soompi code of conduct

02.Do not post request for Subs , they will be posted when WithS2 have finished subbing

Do not request for Vids either. Just dled from what the other soompiers provide you.

Do not post requests for any bt seedings of any vids links as Soompi is not responsible for any of them

Anyone who posts these kind of requests or spam will be reported to the mods immediately.

Last update: June 01, 2010/ Page 10

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nguyenngoctuyen

I Love this dramar of Lee Bo Young ! ^^

I waiting a trainer and ... picture of Lee Bo Young !

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kdramafanusa

An awesome actor!!! :wub:

Soompi thread

Source: KoreanFilm.org

shinhk.gifShin Ha-kyun

shinhk1.jpg

Shin Ha-kyun (b. May 30, 1974) first trained as a stage actor at the Seoul National University of Arts before going on to act in a large number of plays by Jang Jin. When in 1998 Jang Jin directed his first movie, Shin Ha-kyun was cast and he has since appeared in almost all of Jang's feature films. Impressed by his acting abilities, comedy director Kim Jee-woon has also cast him in minor roles in The Foul King and his 30-min internet film Coming Out.

Shin first became a superstar with his role as a young North Korean soldier in Park Chan-wook's smash hit JSA in late 2000. At that time he developed a large fan following which, together that of co-star Won Bin, helped make his next film Guns & Talks a strong commercial hit.

In the next couple years Shin would take on two strong roles that would come to define his career. In Park Chan-wook's acclaimed Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, he played a deaf man with bright green dyed hair who is driven by desperation to kidnap a young girl. Then in Jang Jun-hwan's Save the Green Planet in 2003, he played a mentally unbalanced man who believes that aliens are plotting to invade the earth. Together, these two intense and harrowing performances by Shin were an impressive display of his acting talent.

After appearing in the rural melodrama A Letter From Mars with actress Kim Hee-sun in 2004, Shin returned in Welcome to Dongmakgol, a drama set during the Korean War in a small mountainous village. His next work for 2006 sees him play a rather eccentric hitman.

Guest TY_KSW

An awesome actor!!!

Impressive Filmography

Murder, Take One / The Big Scene

Welcome to Dongmakgol

EDITING

Agoo!! Welcome to Dongmakgo is one of my best collection

I have original DVD here

but so blur to know him!

thanks ladies for enlightening me!

Guest kdramafanusa

:wub:

Source: KoreanFilm.org

Baek Yoon-shik

baekys1.jpg

Baek Yoon-shik (b. March 16, 1947) made his debut in 1970 on KBS TV. In the coming years he would appear in four films, taking lead roles in his debut Excellent Guys and in romantic comedy Only With You with Seo Mi-kyung, a young star of the time. He also studied in the film and theater department at Chung-Ang University's graduate school.

Nonetheless, his film career appeared to end in the 1970s and he became known thereafter as a TV actor. In the late 1990s and early 2000s he attained a certain degree of visibility in TV dramas such as Moon Over Seoul (1994, with Han Suk-kyu and Choi Min-shik) and Jang Hee-bin (2002, with Kim Hye-soo).

In 2003, however, Baek's career was revived in spectacular fashion with a major role in Jang Jun-hwan's acclaimed debut feature Save the Green Planet. Playing an arrogant company executive -- believed by the film's hero to be an alien from Andromeda -- Baek's performance won him a Best Actor Award from the 2003 Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival, as well as numerous best supporting actor mentions from local awards ceremonies. He quickly became sort of a cult figure among younger cinephiles.

Following on this success, Baek went on to appear in several more high-profile films, including a memorable role in Choi Dong-hoon's caper film The Big Swindle and a showstopping performance as intelligence chief Kim Jae-gyu in Im Sang-soo's controversial drama The President's Last Bang.

The year 2006 turned out to be a particularly prolific year for Baek, as he took leading and supporting roles in four films. (It was a profitable year as well, with his fee rising to $400,000 per film -- just a shade below that of the top stars) Of these four, Choi Dong-hoon's Tazza proved to be a runaway hit, selling close to 7 million tickets.

Baek is married with two sons, the elder of whom is young actor Baek Do-bin (Seducing Mr. Perfect, Tazza).

Complete filmography:

How the Lack of Love... (2006)

Tazza (2006)

Like a Virgin (2006)

Art of Fighting (2006)

The President's Last Bang (2005)

The Big Swindle (2004)

Save the Green Planet! (2003)

A Masterpiece in My Life (2000)

Chu-ha, My Love (1977)

Only With You (1976)

A Woman's Castle (1976)

Excellent Guys (1974)

Guest kdramafanusa

I don't want to be rude or anything, but it seems like most members don't read the Soompi rules on when drama threads can be started. Anyway, onto news related to this show...

Newcomer Kang Byul has joined the cast, this is her first leading role.

신예 강별, 백윤식-신하균 '풍년빌라'로 생애 첫 주연

기사입력2009.07.23 08:23 최종수정2009.07.23 08:23

200907230821184891332A_3.jpg

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...26686&nvr=y

~~~

Kang Byul ([Daum])

DOB: 1990-08-09

Height/Weight: 168.0cm | 48.0kg

"Whispering Corridors 5: A Blood Pledge" (2009-06-18)

"JunJin's High School Girls 4" (Mnet | 2008-08-06 ~ 2008-10-29)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chubbygirl1

Thankss conduongmuathu, kdramafanusa, for the updates.... :D :D

OMGood!!!! I will def. check out this drama, the plot is very unusual, like eh, noir comedy type of drama...

I can't wait for Shin Ha Kyung, he is such an amazing actor....i mean, like really really gooodd....urrhHHRH :rolleyes:

hm, the last time i saw Lee Bo Yong onscreen was Save the Last Dance for Me, ehhhh, i think she should got better since it was awhile ago.

conduongmuathu- yeah, he's def. known more in films than drama. I think his latest film was "Thirst".

Guest conduongmuathu

@chubbygirl1: You're welcomed!

I think LBY has improved a lot since The last dance is with me. I just remembered I even couldn't finish that drama. It's not my type *_*

More photos (Shin Ha Kyun & Kang Byul)

15285031.jpg

23605000.jpg

50117101.jpg

Credit to: naver

Guest chubbygirl1

conduongmuathu- lol, Save the last dance for me, was not bad, or else i wouldnt even know LBY..and the drama is bunch triangular lovestory, same and same kinda plot..

Harvest Villa sound really interesting, i def. looking forward to see Shin Ha Gyun, he's great! and of course any hotness b/w him and LBY.

and yeah, LBY should have improved..cuz she was eh in STLDFM....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest conduongmuathu

@chubbygirl1: Unfortunately, (in my opinion,) that's one of the worst dramas I've ever seen.

Kim Heung Soo has been casted

n2009060817285605301.jpg

His previous dramas: Life Special Investigation Team (MBC 2008), Kimcheed Radish Cubes (MBC 2007), Banjun Drama (SBS 2005), Princess Lulu (SBS 2005), Sea God - Haeshin (KBS2 2004),...

Kim Bo Ra also joins the cast

20090831163b163b37ppan1.jpg

Her Agency Company: http://www.ygent.kr/

Shooting Schedule:

2009.8.26일 (수) 오후3시 스텐바이

August 26, 2009 (Wednesday) 3:00 p.m - Stan Bailly

Shooting places: Seoul, Tokyo

Guest chubbygirl1

conduongmuathu: HAAhahahahah, really? h'm i wouldnt say is the worst. Well, it was pretty cliche. LOlzzz....the worst kdrama for me were...u'hmmm, way alot to even list out.llozlz

bytheway, in the Posters Shooting, Shin Ha Kyun look so much like Hwang Jungmin from That Fool dont u think? The idiot haircut and bowtie.keke :P

Guest conduongmuathu

@chubbygirl1: I don't like his hair style. But it may be fit with his character.

Park Hye Jin (박혜진) has just been casted

00006bec6c0af1209baram4.jpg

Credit: naver

• 4 weeks later...

Archived