Worst & Best Endings

Guest peteysunshine

Guest adorrable

I'd say, worst ending...

Totally agree with some of you,

Lovers In Paris - Don't understand the ending, what happen to the couple?

Best Ending,

Winter Sonata

Full House

Stairway To Heaven.

:)

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rinimeatballs

i have seen a ton of dramas so....

best for me were

samsoon. most realistic hope they make another one >.<

sweet 18 thought it was cute and sad but more cute

delightful girl ch and my girl, dgch because it was funny and my girl cause it was just cool to see how it turned out

worst.

wonderful life. i felt that was a waste of time. and space booo that drama's ending

my love patzi it was to confusing who did she pick? she cant be picky

Guest charitee

no best....for me, most endings for k-dramas are just like okie, not great. i have yet to see an awesome ending.

worst ever:

lovers in paris [so confused and so grrrr...i was just sitting there, thinking: wtf just happened]

nine-tail fox [you know how when someone asks what happens at the end of a movie or show, sometimes you joke and say everyone dies? well, in this one: practically every single person dies. i liked the series, just hated the ending]

beautiful life: i couldnt tell reality apart from dreams

best for me : Love Story In Harvard , how SooIn narrated to her triplets abt how she met their dad & the portrait of the family @ the end . but i can't get enuf of it , i wanted more , even now i still want more ~

worst for me : Lovers In Paris ~ :o

mixed feelings for me : Nine Tail Fox ~

though the warriors all died in the end :tears: , i thought it was necessary / reasonable wat happened to the 1000 yr old fox (TaeHee) in the end .

Guest mizUndErstOod

i know everyone will oppose on dis post, but for me, one of d best drama ending i've ever seen was d ending of lovers in paris.it offered a new idea. d ending was d beginning of d story. yes it is disappointing wen u r expecting dat tae-young will end up with either of d two men (and of course most probably, you want it to be park shin yang). but i really like d twist. for a person lyk me hu got so bored with d cliche endings, it's nice to see a new one. d ending left me thinking if Tae-young's dream or story came into reality. because d whole tv series showed d story written by Tae-young. so it left me wondering if Tae-young's story became "real". so i hope der's part two! :D ajah! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yoonah

Best Endings:

My Name is Kim Sam Soon - I agree with melusine that it stayed true to its realistic tone.

My Girl - didn't leave any loose ends untied :)

Worst Endings:

Lovers in Paris - The 3 different Tae Young's just left me--and a lot of people--confused! I heard the writers even had to issue a statement, explaining the ending! :wacko:

Let's Go To School, Sangdoo - I loved this series. I loved it so much, I hated how it ended. I love Bori and I love Sangdoo and all I want is for the former to be cured of her illness, and for the latter to leave behind his gigolo ways, and for the two of them to have a new lease on life, and live together in health and happiness. I hated that Sangdoo had to die and miss out on his little girl's growing up. I hated how Bori had to grow up, not knowing about the man who went through hell for her to live. It's just so sad. :(

What Happened in Bali - It was different. And I couldn't think of a more fitting ending since they were all doomed from the start. But I don't know. I guess I just didn't like the whole series, ending included.

Autumn in My Heart - Stupid Joon-suh had to let himself be hit by a car!

Stained Glass - And I'm glad I didn't have to sit through 18 eps of Kim Ha Neul and Lee Dong Gun NON-chemistry, in anticipation of such an ending:

Stained Glass - Speaking of bad dramas... After all the misery, zero chemistry and mind-numbing boredom, the least they could've done was throw a bone to those of us who stuck around till the end (a.k.a. pabo LDG fangirls who should've known better). I don't even care about the lazy last-minute-terminal-disease device or that KiTae stupidly decides to off himself (good riddance). But that JiSoo and DongJoo persist in believing he's still alive and decide to meet again after TWELVE FRICKIN YEARS?! Aigoo~ :wacko:

Guest Victoria

Worst:

**What Happened in Bali

--- i was like wtf is wrong with the characters!

i mean it doesnt make sense for the previous episodes coz in the end they were all gonna die?!

i watched this drama with passion because of Jo In Sung & Ha Ji Won but then gaaaawd the ending totally sucked!

Best:

i dont have any favorite best endings coz whenever i watch dramas, they become a part of me so i dont want them to end..but so far my choice would be..

**Save the Last Dance for me

--- yeah its very promising, i cried a lot because of eugene noona..

she deserves a best actress award...

Guest miyawoks

i hated let's go to sangdoo's ending!!!

ruler of your own world's end was kinda weird... made you want more..

i appreciated misa's ending :)

Guest azn_kira

BEST

1. Full House! a cute ending for a cute, lighthearted drama. Everyone became friends at the end and they got together! though the scenes where bi is trying to confess is love is a bit slow, the ending is so cute! especially the scenes when they're in town=D

2. Sangdoo. Whether they died or lived ( i think they lived, how else can the girl be pregnant?O.o) they ended up together finally after 10 years. The ending made to cry, especially when bori is talking to sangdoo through the sky T_T but it left me feeling satisfied.

3. My sister in law is 19 - it was cute and the ending was pretty open leaving room for interpretation, as well as seeing where everybody ends off.

WORST

1. Wonderful Life - Way too unrealistic...shinbi was almost dead, and kjw and eugene were crying, yet they forward a couple of months and she's all healthy and they're going to singapore...=_= i think she should have just died, that would have been more touching and realistic. I was crying my eyes out at the parts where she was gonna die (especially when she was saying she didn't want to die) and i was like WTF? when they were all going to singapore as a happy family...>.>

2. My Girl - too unrealistic, the grandfather wouldn't accept her that easily...but i'm a bit biased too because i was really hoping she would end up with lee junki, i mean, he was 10x better to her than lee dong wook.

Guest fivemagic

Best endings are:

1. Love Story in Harvard - Great love team...love both Kim's...they are a superb couple

2. Save the Last Dance - Great love team...love the chemistry and OST

3. Full House - Great love team...they are a lovable couple

4. Winter Sonata - Great love team...They match so well...lovely couple

5. Green Rose - Great love team...they are a lovable couple as well

Worst endings are:

1. Stairway to Heaven - Great love team...love the chemistry...they are such a heavenly couple, but I don't like the ending. It was too sad for our hottie KSW.

2. Summer Scent - Great love team and OST...I don't like the ending

3. Autumn Tale - Great love team...Again, I don't like the ending (both main leads died)

BEST ENDINGS:

1. My Name Is Kim Sam Soon-like everyone else said, very realistic...Loved the kiss going up the stone stairs... :w00t:

2. Full House-cute ending

3. Resurrection-very open ended...Got his revenge and did not die

4. My Girl-cute as well, loved....Chae Young & Jae Hee's appearance :D

5. Sweet 18- cute ending

6. Goong- they remarried in the end.....so cute!

7. Four Sisters- happy ending

8. Friends- liked the mix of Korean and Japanese culture coming together

WORST ENDINGS:

1. Sorry, I Love You- too depressing, looked like a copy of...Romeo and Juliet<_<

2. Say You Love Me- BORING

3. Lovers in Paris- Liked the drama but ending was and still is very confusing

4. Autumn In My Heart- didn't like how she died and SSH flying through the air

5. Love Story In Harvard- another drama with a cancer patient! <_<

6. Oh! Pil Seung-BORING

7. My Love Patzzi-BORING

Guest JenBell

Best

a. Full House...last 20 mins or so made me cry...love happy endings:-)

b. My Girl...the way LDH says 'bye bye' was so cute...try to say like her whenever I can...cried when it hit me that the series was finished

c. Resurrection...kool ending...very real...all other revenge KDs should be ashamed of themselves...cried because the series had finished

d. Save the last dance...fuzzy feeling ending....nice...yep...cried

Not so good

a. Beautiful Days...disappointing...predictable

b. Only You...just felt crap

c. Love to Kill...awesome kd from 1-9 after that it kind of went off the rails

d. Sorry I Love You...for making me cry so much...honestly...u have to watch this KD...ur gonna love it!

e. Green Rose...goes all sloppy at the end but does enough to redeem itself knd of...still thinks a pretty ace KD

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

best endings:

-MISA

-full house

-bad family (it was okay, but cute)

-MNIKSS

-my girl (it was cute, too)

-love story in harvard

worst endings:

-lovers in paris

-winter sonata

-stairway to heaven

-autumn in my heart

Guest purpleZ

I can only comment on the series I've so far watched. Not the ending only, but overall. On top is the best.

1. What Happened in Bali *****

This is the best series I've seen so far! Best OST's ever, best casts, best actings, storyline. It captured the inner feelings of the casts so well. Although the ending was kind of disappointing, the overall drama saved it. JIS and HJW were perfect. Though it seemed like HJW liked SJS more, it's a misunderstanding. She just wants to be loved and have a stable relationship with someone who hasn't got complicated background and who is "available" for her. She knew that it's impossible to be with JIS, bcos of social status diff, bcos of his complicated background and his fixed bride. So she leaned more to SJS, he can be there for her anytime she wants, but not JIS. If you rewatch it again, you'll understand that she actually loves JIS more. She kept her distance from JIS because of the impossibility. Loved the way JIS was madly in love with HJW while before he never saw love important. She went with SJS to Bali while JIS was struggling to fix everything together to be with her: divorcing, everything he possessed being taken back by his parents, driven away by his parents. It wasn't fair to JIS. He sacrificed much more, everything, to be with HJW. So it was understandable that he was mad to see the woman he loved, whom he sacrificed everything for, ran away with another man. His jealousy was unbareble and madness drove him to kill them. He killed himself after hearing HJW said she loved him. With her gone, he'd rather die. To me, it made sense. If you're deeply in love. So love can kill. It makes you blind. Also although tragic, this drama also has humor. I had to laugh so often. Really enjoyed this drama. JIS's acting was awesome!

2. Beautiful Days ****1/2

This drama was the best before I saw WHIB. I loved th chemistry between LBH & CJW. LBH acted so well. CJW cried too much. This drama had quite a quick pace. In the end it slowed down. At times, boring. It helped because it focused more on the times LBH & CJW finally got together without LBH kept rejecting her and pushing her away. Happy ending is always good.

3. My Name is Kim Sam Soon ***1/2

Loved the drama at the beginning. Hilarious! Loved Hyun Bin. In the end, it got too draggy and corny, most of the time childish. It's like puppy love for a 30 yr old Sam Soon. The ending wasn't sattisfying. Could be better.

4. All About Eve ***1/2

Loved JDG. Though it didn't show his acting skill. The story evolved well. Though CR being the lead, she didn't stand out at all. KSY acting was more powerfull. It helped with happy ending.

5. Stairways to Heaven ***

It's too unbelievable. KSW chasing CJW all the time. Although I fell for KSW in this drama. The ending sucked.

6. A Love To Kill ***

Rain's acting was great. The story evolved too slow and it dragged so much in the end. The ending was ok, sweet of Rain saving SMA from the cold.

7. All In **1/2

This was actually good, because LBH was so great in it. But he's too ill fated, almost unbelievable. Made me sometimes wanted to turn off the TV. He just reunited with SHK, then he met trouble again, had to flee again. This happened all the time. The first 3 eps were so boring, when they were all still kids. Didn't motivate me to watch further. The ending was good though. I thought that LBH was going to die because he suffered from some pain.

8. Truth **

Too corny, the dialogue between RSW and CJW. Too many unnecessary scenes. Haven't seen the ending, still watching.

9. Sad Sonata *1/2

God, it's so bad! It was all about giving in all the time. The girl, KHS, was like a ping pong ball, bouncing between 2 men. Then KSW gave in to his friend, then KHS stepped back from KSW bcos she thought it was the best. Too boring! The ending sucked big time! One of the worst dramas.

10. Summer Scent *

GOD! What's this drama about?? Too boring! SYJ and SSH both couldn't resist their feelings towards eah other, kept betraying their partners. No moves taken, just take a glimpse of each other everytime.

11. Autumn Tale 1/2

GOD GOD! Too boring! Don't understand why people like it. No storyline. Nothing happened, Just crying and crying.

Guest tinne0527

Worst ending for me..

1. Summer scent - the drama itself is too boring...

2. What happened in Bali - Its so tragic

3. Wonderful life - because ji-hoon and eugene didn't end up together (hehehehe..)

Best ending for me...

1. Save the last dance for me - its my favorite k-drama ever!

2. Winter Sonata

3. Only you

um um um

best:

sangdoo and my girl

worst:

lovers in paris(was gayyyy cuz then he would fall in love with the reporter, and would cheat on the twin or other that he was getting married to... does that make sense?)

LOVE LETTER(god, they should've just killed her.)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rlia

The best ending for me are:

1.full house ....i loves this drama soo much...and i love the ending too, so sweet :rolleyes:

2. MISA.... a very sad drama..and the ending just so realistic and romantic too, it's so clever that the director decided to make moo hyuk's mother still don't know about the truth but she still care about moo hyuk's sister and her son.

3. sweet 18...romantic and cute

4. all about eve...i'm so satisfied when i watch the ending

the middle:

1. goong....cute and happy

2. loveholic... the happy ending just to short in a time...

3. sassy girl chun hyang

4. lovers in paris, i think it's not that bad...though it's a little bit confusing

5. my name is kim sam soon

6. wedding

7. endless love

well...my worst ending lists go to:

1. stained glass....i didn't get what the director wants exactly? :crazy:

2. sang doo...why they had to died? why can't the director makes it a happy ending? the dying ending is not so important when you can make a happy ending...why it had to be an accident? a "horrible" accident. :(

Worst: Stairway to Heaven-I really loved the drama but the ending was too sad and disappointing.

Best:Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang&&My Girl- Both were very cute.

Iffy:Goong-Good series [though it lagged a bit in some parts] loved/hated the ending.

Guest H1PP0

best ending EVER:

TOMATO (this drama is from like.. 10yrs ago lol)

FULL HOUSE

worst ending

i hate all sad endings.

Archived