Worst & Best Endings

Guest peteysunshine

I don't have a top three list...but I, like most of us here, I think...

SUPER HATE the ending of Stairway To Heaven!

After all those years...agh! Why did they make it like that? To make it sad? Psh. Instead of crying, I ended up dropping my jaw in disbelief. It was a good drama. I like their chemistry and how the story progressed but... #$%&^

Loyalty should pay off, no?

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my best ending?

- Save the last dance for me

- I'm sorry I love you (my #1 ending lol)

worst:

- I don't know probably the k-drama I gave up watching in the halfway of the drama lol like Sad Sonata, Endless Love, Summer Scent lol

Guest this luallaby

Best Endings:

1.) Beautiful Days- It is a wonderful drama overall but the ending was incredible as well, it was unexpected because I seriously thought somebody, cough* was gonna die at the end.

Worst Endings:

1.) Stairway to Heaven- It was expected, stupid and retarded. As much as I loved Jiwoo's character in Beautiful Days, I hated her character in here. She annoyed me sooo much nefihweghbeiru.

2.) Full House- The drama was funny but the it got dragging toward the end and then the ending wasn't thattt good. It was just boring.

3.) Love Story in Harvard- Just didnt like the drama, and the ending umm...it was jus um...too GOOD for me.

Guest I AM MOJO JOJO

WORST:

1. Lovers in Paris - had the worst ending in the whole korean drama history!!!

2. What happened to Bali - the ending sucked cuz everybody died....... -_-;;

BEST:

1. Full House - i thought it was cute =]

2. Im Sorry I love You - sad but GOOD!!

=]

Guest saggiorpiioxgalaxy

Best:

Kokgji aka Tough Guy's Love: Sweet!!!

AIMH- Eunsuh died!!! :) Taesuk should move on in his life and not waste time on Eunsuh.

Worst:

Glass Slippers. Pssh I just hate the way Seonwoo treats everyone esp Chul Woong and why must Chulwoong die? And it seems that Seonwoo isn't sad that Chulwoong died for her. The ending part where she leans on the tree and everything spins around... it seems like she's looking forward to another man to come into her life.

best ending:

misa

last dance with me (love this drama!)

full house

sassy girl chunhyang

sweet 18( Lol, very cute!)

almost forgot but resurrection also has a good ending!

worst ending:

sad sonata

stairwar to heaven

glass slipper

( i hate it, someone just had to die >.<)

Guest sh1nhwafan

Best Endings-

I'm Sorry I Love You<3

Save The Last Dance For Me/The Last Dance Is With Me

Green Rose (the very very END of the drama wasn't all that good but the finale was pretty cool)

Full House

Worst Endings-

My Love Patzzi

Sassy Girl ChunHyang

well basically in my opinion, all korean drama endings arent good...

like there are some that just suck~ and there are others that are just like...ok, yea..uh huh...

seriously~ the writers write the whole storyline and stuff REALLY good~

but then they kill it at the last moment and totally mess everything up~!!

But if i have to name the worst, its LOVERS IN PARIS!! <_<

everything else was good EXCEPT for the ending!! *sigh* such disappointment!!

And for the good ones...

I liked the ending for the last dance is with me...

and I also liked my name is kim sam soon...

but for kim sam soon,

I would've LOVED the ending if they did it the way it was supposed to be~

I got so mad after finding out that they had to change the original ending!!

Guest bubblegum734

what's everyones top 3 list for worst and best endings of korean dramas? here are mine

i love dramas with really incredible endings so hopefully reading some of ur lists will give me some ideas for new dramas to watch

WORST ENDINGS

1. Lovers in Paris (HATED it, felt like I wasted 3 days watching this drama because the ending sucked so bad)

2. Stairway to Heaven (self explanatory)

3. Summer Scent (worst drama period)

BEST ENDINGS

1. Sangdoo Let's Go to School (LOVED it, i know there was a lot of controversy about the writer's intentions but i think it was perfect whether they lived or died, it was still satisfying either way)

2. Winter Sonata (totally unexpected and incredible)

3. All About Eve (best Cinderella/Fairy Tale ending ever)

What are yours??????

yes, i completely agree w/ SangDoo and All About Eve. very nice, i loved SangDoo Lets Go to School because it was really unique and really good. but i actually kinda liked Lovers in Paris although everyone seems to hate it. it kinda added a twist, not the best twist but i didnt find it really bad or anything.

Worst:

What Happened in Bali - i was like WTF?! the drama itself was really good and the writer probably had a good reason for the ending but i just didnt see it.

My Love Patzzi - really bland, unsatisfying ending

Snow White - i just didnt like it

My Sister-in-law is 19 - kinda disappointing, i felt there should have been more

Best:

MISA - it was a really fitting ending, really sad and touching

Love Letter - really beautiful

Dae Jang Geum - just the best drama ever

SangDoo, All About Eve

Sassy Girl ChunHyang - cute ending for a good drama

Attic Cat - satisfying ending

My Name is Kim SamSoon - really open ending but it really fitted

I think a lot of people like the ending to My Name is Kim Sam Soon and all, but I dunno, I didn't really like it that much.

It kinda ended, yeah, well, there are lots of troubles and bumps but we can get through this together or whatever.. I mean. Yeah.

Worst

What Happened In Bali-I know it was really unexpected, but I thought I pretty much wasted time watching this drama.

Stairways to Heaven-Self explanatory.

Summer Scent-WHAT HAPPENS?

Best

My Name Is Kim Sam Soon-Loved the ending. Like others said, very realistic.

Full House-Cliche, but it was still cute.

Sassy girl Choon Hyang-LOVED the ending!!

-nie

• 5 months later...
Guest tjadl6386

Worst Ending

Lovers In Paris

Spring Day

Best Ending

I'm Sorry, I Love You

The Last Dance Is With Me

Phoenix

Guest Lynnette_vien

Worst:

- Stained Glass Picture (lee dong gun, kim ha neul, kim seung soo)

why they can't be together at the end? i'm really confious...

- Lovers in Paris

Best:

- Loveholic....... haha, this maybe a subjective answer of mine, cos i love kangta so much n i like the story ended happily

- I'm Sorry, I Love U.. it touched my heart so deeply..

- Full House

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Best Endings:

My Name is Kim Sam Soon - very real. The ending was really sweet, especially the kiss on the of the stairs. It just fitted the story. Best K-drama ending ever!!

Save the Last Dance for Me - The ending was really touching, especially the dialogue. It was perfect. It was so sweet.

Sassy Girl Chun Hyang - Funny ending yet sweet. I love it.

All About Eve - Good ending. Sweet too, especially the kiss.

Worst Ending:

Summer Scent - Seriously, that's it?? They just stand and look??

Guest doodlicious

sucky endings:

lovers in paris

memories in Bali..

loveable endings:

sassy girl chun hyang

my girl

full house

most ppl hate the ending of lovers in paris.. i mean, they ending was just like that?! man, why did i even watch that darama.. hate hate

i love SGCH and my girl endings, sooo sweeettt..

havent watch kim sam soon and save the last dance yet.. bet theyre good. (rite?)

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

havent watch kim sam soon and save the last dance yet.. bet theyre good. (rite?)

Yup, both drama are really good!! ^_^ Highly recommended. MNIKSS is so sweet and hilarious. And STLDFM is very touching. ^_^ My two fave k-dramas ever.

worst:

erm... i wouldn't like say worst but there are some dramas who would just turn you off halfway, let alone the ending...

Autumn is my heart was a nice one but I'm not satisfied with the ending though, i mean the male lead gotta live on although the female lead died.. it's stupid that he would commit suicide...

stairway to heaven... it's nice near the ending part where they lived in a small house together, but does after her step-bro sacrificed his eyes, she still had to die.. it's not fair!!!!

My lovely Samsoon... it's a nice drama, but the ending... not what I expected at least, but well... it's realistic.....

Best:

Gotta give it up for Full House..... I love how it ended... But does HEJ has to say that line to MH during a little get together at YJ's house? well, she's not that annoying, at least she lets go Young jae when she knows YJ fell in love with Ji Eun...

Hmmm... Prince's first love? it's so sweet, when the part that CTH "accidentally" bumped into Yuri and spent the day with her... And how Yuri look for him in the end.. Props to the other guy too..Batman... forgot his name... lolz..

My 19 year old sis in law.... Ah, ends well... although I was so furious, y Dabin's character can't see Kye Sang all the while, I mean he's been there for her... And I don't like Kim Jae Won....

Super Rookie was overall a nice one.... Just I don't like Eric's hairstyle at the end.. Like he came from the 70s or sth.... he 's so cute.....

Winter Sonata... Dun like the drama but the ending was sweet.... everyone was like WTH? when they see CJW with a kid... but it's not hers... her friend's...

Ijuksa's ending is nice.... I mean since they're like forbidden to be together, what's better than freeze to death and wrapped in each other's arm.... I mean it's just the conscience, his hyung wouldn't recover anyway.... he won't blame him for falling in love with her...

Guest poopoo

BEST ENDINGS--

MY GIRL

MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON

DELIGHTFUL GIRL CHOONHYANG

WORST.......

BRIGHT GIRL'S SUCCESSFUL STORY..it started out good........but yeah..O_O WHY DOES SHE GOTTA JOIN THE DAMN ARMY AND MOVE TO AFRICA?!

Guest ompi

Best of the Best ------>

ALL ABOUT EVE - cool characters, romantic plot n a happy ending.

Worst of the Worst ----->

Stairway 2 Heaven - it's very useless for the brother to sacrifice for CJW since she's going to die too. N the story is kinda similar like autumn in my heart (where she died at the beach).

PYH, you seems to have the same taste as me

Guest sailormoongal

Best Endings

Which Star Are You From - The ending was really cute, especially the narration by Kim Rae Won at the very end with all the flashbacks, with his full-of-feeling voice, touching. It was perfect. It was so sweet.

Love Story in Harvard - Unexpected lovely ending of KRW + KTH carrying the cute triplets. I love it!!

All About Eve - so sweet too, especially JDG and Chae Rim kissing at the crossroads on the street.

Worst Ending

Summer Scent

What Happened in Bali

Stained Glass

Archived