Worst & Best Endings

Guest peteysunshine

The ending which I favor is "I'm sorry, I love you". This is the only one, I can remember at the moment.

Though sad, it is not rush to end or out of sudden, it's also not dragging.

Quite well put.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Love-Letter..the ending sucks..

Best Endings..lots!!

Best Sad Endings..

1. MISA: swollen eyes from too much bawling..

2. STH : Not the end part..expected she will die in KSW's arms but when Tae Wah oppa driving off to kill himself and reminiscing the love he had for Jung Suh..*sniff*

3. Damo:...The Naeuri ..the Rebel..and Damo gal ..killed her own brother..

4. WHIB : What else the best ending ever in a K/drama..awesome..(but..i want to die in So JiSub arms too.. :P )..love drives u to KILL..wow..

Sweet Happy Endings..

1. Beautiful Days, All In, WLS..(so touching!!), All About Eve..(JDG..what else..?? the perfect man alive!!)

i can't remember all the dramas i've seen..

:P

Guest miaka_chan85

Off the top of my head this was what I came up with:

Best Ending:

Sweet 18 - It was so sweet when LDG and HJH were walking together hand in hand, I think they make the cutest on-screen couple n_nV

Damo - even though it was tragic, the ending suited the whole tragedy drama

Dae Jang Geum - I loved how she had a daughter that was just like her!!! She and Naeuri made a good pairing

Worst Ending:

Autumn in my heart - Won Bin didn't get a girl *~*

Stairway to Heaven - KSW is left all alone to pick up the pieces...his wife is gone...and I would consider that brother guy to be like his only friend and he died too....

Agreeing with another post - Nine-Tailed Fox - I was also thinking WTH??? And I was also sad because Jun Jin didn't get the girl and he became dust in the wind *~* He was so sweet in that series! Damn you KTH!!!

Guest miyawoks

worst ending for me? i would have to say sangdoo let's go to school... the ending was so bad for me that i've labeled it as a bad series even though i enjoyed the first few eps and bi's acting...

hmmm and summer scent was just a painful thing to watch from start to finish.... it dragged so much!!!

and though i loved ruler of your own world.. i hated the ending cos it was so open, that i didn't really believed it ended until there were no cds left to watch...

my love patzzi was a mix for me... i like the light-hearted ending... but i would have wanted to see who she really chose instead of just knowing from the hinting of it...

i think i like i'm sorry i love you's ending.... considering i don't like people in drams committing suicide... this one was a pleasant surprise for me because it was connected to the start of the series.. very very intelligent writing...

and sam soon's ending wasn't really a happily ever after, but it was still fun and sweet....

bright girl also had a nice ending :)

Guest ellabel

I've watched so many K-dramas already that by now, i'm already used to their endings.

There are some that really left deep impressions.

If i remember the ending then it means, i was really impressed or infuriated. :lol:

BEST ENDINGS:

1. DAMO - altho i'm a sucker for happy endings, this drama is true to its form from beginning to end..... a classic.... it was artistically done..

2. MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON - Not the typical Cinderella-story becoz of it's novelty, the story is realistic including the ending.

WORST ENDING:

1. Lovers in Paris - After so many months, i only got to know the real ending becoz my twinny cha told me how it should be interpreted based on her snooping in the LIP thread. Hahaha!!! I'm so clueless same with the writers who do not know how to end their typical Cinderella story.

2. What happened in Bali? - Gosh!!! what happened with the ending??? If only tv sets are not expensive, mine will be broken by now. I love the 3 main characters tho I prefer HJW's acting in DAMO than here but i think the writers drank too much soju that they forgot how to give this drama a credible ending. Almost 80% of the story, HJW's leaning was towards SJS's character but in the end, she said "Sarang he" to JIS. :blink: And, JIS's death is supposed to be poetic. Pleeease!!

3. Summer Scent - It's like the ending left us hanging in the air. For a deep love story, it lacks physical contact. I really would like to push both SSH and SYJ so they cud end up at least, embracing each other. :lol: Was the ending supposed to be artistic that way? Yeeeww!!!

worst ending for me? i would have to say sangdoo let's go to school... the ending was so bad for me that i've labeled it as a bad series even though i enjoyed the first few eps and bi's acting...

I left that one off my list. I liked it until the last episode. I know a lot of people thought the end was perfect ('romantic') the way it was--but it kind of felt like a slap in the face. This is just about how I felt watching it-

:blink::huh::(<_< -______-|||

I did forget to mention one good ending- 18-29. I really liked the brothers in this. Everyone was so good. A lot of them can be frustrating, but finally get straigtened out. They did a good job writing this one. Sassy Girl was that way too for a long time. I wanted to shake someone.

:P

Guest obbsaran

I only have 2:

Love Story in harvard - simply perfect ending for a heavenly couple KRW + KTH !!!

All about eve - simply romantic ending!

<3

Guest chuck97

ONE MORE BAD ENDING. IT WAS THE WOREST KIM JAE WON SERIES I HAVE EVEN SEEN..

ALCOHOL LAND....THE SERIES WAS ALREADY BAD LIKE THE ENDING.

Guest ~neh~long~

가을 동화??

was that it? autumn story... i knkow it was bitter sweet... but i think it was a fine ending ^^

i just thought he won't have to suffer from her death anymore... they'll both be together in heaven? that's what i was thinking -___-;;

Guest amesbond

I would assume these series had bad endings since it pained me too much to even finish them:

Prince's First Love

Summer Scent

Tale of a Nine-Tailed Fox

Autumn in my Heart

Guest conduongmuathu

Best ending: very much !!!

- Into the Sun

- All about Eve

- All In

- Tomato

... can't remember all

Worst Ending:

- My love, patzzi

- Taste sweet love

Guest be_mellow

Worst

Sad Sonata: Disregard the ending, the whole series was basically boring. ~_~ worst k-drama ever. I admit it even if I'm a KSW fan.

Guest conduongmuathu

Worst

Sad Sonata: Disregard the ending, the whole series was basically boring. ~_~ worst k-drama ever. I admit it even if I'm a KSW fan.

I love this drama's ending. It's really great with me. I still remember the last sence when SW die :rolleyes: So sad :unsure: but I love it

Kwon Sang Woo's a great actor

Guest mintoro

BEST for me will go to

1. Save the last dance for me - well... happy ending!

2. Sorry, I Love You - i cried so hard for the last episode...

3. FireBird - just love this drama.

WORST

1. Winter sonata

2. What happened in Bali - i really like this drama and the cast... but the ending really s*cks!!! dunno who she really loves

Guest lovelylil819

IMO..the difference between good and bad ending is does it make me want to hug my pillow and cry/smile or does it make me want to throw something at the TV.

BEST EVER ENDING!

DAMO (heart-breaking...but the ending was so beautiful...tears keep coming down my face...so touching... )

Resurrection (I haven't finish watching it, but I saw what the ending is going to be like and I think it ended perfectly...it keeps the viewers on the edge even when the drama ended...)

Good Ending:

Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang (it still keeps the comical element til the end)

I'm Sorry I Love You (Sad, but not really realistic...why did ISY's character died? They should have kept her alive and make her continue mourning for SJS's character. )

Dae Jang Geum (I love the drama..it's practically one of my faves, but something was just missing in the ending...but it was good)

Bad endings:

I can't even name them because they are so bad I even forgot the titles. Plus, when I detect a bad drama, I usually stop at the first 2 episodes.

best ending:

SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME--- such a beautiful ending, not tragic but full of hope. although its a happy ending, i still cried bcoz i was touched that after all trials that eunsoo and hyun woo have gone through they were really FATED to be together...sweeeeet!

MEMORIES OF BALI--- this is the only drama that has a tragic ending that i like. i dont know the story is different and yes it tells us tha LOVE does drive a person to kill. and of course i love ha ji won and jo in sung chemistry in the drama.

well, these are the kdrama endings which has a big impact on me

Archived