Worst & Best Endings

Guest peteysunshine

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fangirl.junho_717b

best - bridal mask, i hear your voice, shining inheritance, a gentleman's dignityworst - doctor stranger ( WHY DIDN'T YOU END UP WITH KANG SO RA, LEE JONG SUK :(( ), God's Gift (really good drama, but SERIOUSLY? why did it end like that?)oh i forgot to mention 49 days, i can't find anything to say. it has the worst worst worst ending ever

• 2 weeks later...
Guest irene24zyhhk

worst:

1) surplus princess (hani should end with shi kyung no matter what since he was her first love and the sole reason to be human..not to mention the cutting down of at least 4-6 episodes, the urgent ending left some of the issues unexplained)

2) autumn in my heart (why the hell would a nice gurl like song hye kyo always get to sacrifice evrything and in the end died? what happened to jun suh, he was knocked down by the lorry so? did he died?

3) fashion king (too painful to even bother)

best:

1) nail shop paris (bunny should be with kay frm the beginning..aha what a good ending)

2) i hear your voice (needless to say they are meant for each other)

3) secret garden (dont really like the amnesia thing but as long as hyun bin end up with ha jiwon, fine enuff)

4) two weeks (so-so, both of the male lead guys have acted rationale and choose to give the female lead some time n space)

• 3 weeks later...

Worst k-drama ending:

1)  Mirae's Choice/ Marry Him If You Dare : Gah I just hate open endings (plus the drama plot itself is haywire)

2) Rooftop Prince: I was like, what the point of going through all those time traveling if we end up getting back to square one

3) Big: *speechless*

Archived