Worst & Best Endings

Guest peteysunshine

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ofskivlogs

Worst ending: high kick through the roof (the second high kick). I absolutely hate that ending which was sad because I really liked the show up until then... But the last episode made me feel like I'd wasted my time watching the other episodes. Best ending: replay 1997. I thought the story was well told and it wrapped up everything nicely

Guest grinstead

From what few dramas I've watched, those with worst endings were 1. Rooftop Prince because I couldn't wrap my head around the time jump. 2. Lovers in Paris 3. Big... Gong Yoo couldn't save that drama. My dramas with the best endings would be 1. I Hear Your Voice 2. Answer Me 1997 and 3. Cinderella's Sister

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SakuToku

Best ending:

• Arang and the Magistrate
  • The Master's Sun
  • The Moon that Embraces the Sun
  • Dating Agency: Cyrano
  • Reply 1997
  • Dong Yi
  • Horse Doctor
  • Secret Garden
  • Goong
  • Delightful Girl Choon-hyang
  • Two Weeks
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • Lie to Me
  • You're Beautiful

Worst ending:
  • Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi - No one deserved to be happy, especially Jung Yi and Gwanghae. Very disappointing drama. They even separated without saying goodbye to each other.
  • 49 Days - So unfair for Shin Ji-hyun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest vbabe0819

Worst Ending

Lover's in Paris - was very pissed off that it was all a dream?

What Happened in Bali = wtf? HJW and So Ji Sub shot in bed .. speaking of a twisted mindfuck

Best Ending

Winter Sonata - still my old school fave, the guy built her dream house as his last project before he became blind.

Secret Garden - my heart flutters with the vision of a man carrying his sleepy wife, still very much in love with her even after having children. I mean it's like every married woman's dream.

• 2 weeks later...

Worst Ending:Fashion king - it made no sense. City Hunter - can't believe they went through all of that to the ending. Big (The best about this drama is the main's guy acting)49 daysGu Family book
Best ending:Princess manRoad Number one Goong Full houseCoffee HouseMaster's SunMy Name is Kim Sam SoonSungkyunkwan scandalGood Doctor My sister in law is 19Baker King Kim Taek gooQueen Inhyun's Man
Koreans are really good at sketching the OMG moments and the most twisting, but the ending for the past few great dramas was truly disappointing. 

• 3 months later...
Guest JoycelynC

Which to choose....so many watched...okay latest ones are

Horrible ending:  :-<

• The woman who married 3 times- Really! I can't believe this ending....don't waste your time cause you will be really disappointed with the ending.
  • Big- Watch it for the journey, but skip the ending....it won't satisfy.

Great Ending:   :)>-

• Greatest Love- this was truly a romantic comedy...had me laughing, the ending was very good.  :))
  • Bride of the Century- This too had a great ending, a must watch :)

Best Ending :Delightful girl Chun HyanGood DoctorBaker King Kim Tag GukThree DaysThe Master's SunA Gentlemen DignityGuardian AngelGood Job,  Good job Secret                                                         
Worst Ending :MarryHim If you Dare

• 1 month later...
Guest adele73

Worse ending:
1. God's gift. WTH?2. Gu Family book3. Wonderful mama 
Best ending
1. THe Master 's sun2. The king 2 Hearts3. Reply 1994 ( team OPPAYA :-) )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest RosemarieP

The best ending are

Full house
Snow queen (even though it is sad it give us hope that even a love one may not be on your side you still have to go on with your life and lean on to the beautiful memories that you share)
Baker king kim tak goo

Not so good ending for me are
City hunter(one of my favorite k-drama but im bit dissapointed on the ending)
Lover in paris (i like it but i am upset with the ending)
Im sorry i love you (its my all time favorite drama and the best i have ever watched but its not right whatever the reason for a person to commit suicide.i almost hated the writer for its so good that it makes me accept her reason to commit suicide but i still believe that suicide is not right and its a sin). :)

Archived