Worst & Best Endings

Guest peteysunshine

Guest koyuki

best--

well i thought MISA had a good ending. a real tear jerker ='(

and last dance with me. i actually thought it was good. it was complete and most of the ends were tied

love story in harvard. this drama was awesome =)

wonderful life - even though the ending was sorta unclear, i liked how they left it to the viewer's imagination.

full house. everyone loves fullhouse!

worst--

hmm.. goong. i didnt really liked the end, but the drama was very good.

lovers in paris. =.=

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xinya24

If you want to see one of the worst endings watch AIRCITY!

Horrible writers...AARGH!

It's a pity the leads had tremendous chemistry on-screen (LJJ & CJW) yet they did not capitalize on it.

Guest mama bear

best ending..hehe my favorites

to marry a millionaire

full house

green rose.

worst? so far...i cannot think of anything. everything has a good ending.

Guest yoorina

best ending...

all about eve

my girl

hello miss

kim sam soon

goong

saved the last dance

worst ending...

summer scent

love to kill

stained glaSS

Guest x0_krnstargurl_0x

hmmm...i pretty much think that the majority of the dramas I've watched had a great ending, like...

Winter Sonata

Goong

Sweet Spy (loved the cliffhanger <33)

etc etc :]]]

However....I was VERYYY disappointed in....

War of Money... (SO NOT FAIR!! he should've been able to live...it was his wedding day too D:)

Lovers in Paris (although i've enjoyed it, the ending was....eh)

Glass Shoes (loved the drama. disappointing ending...:[)

and etc etc...:[[

Guest fallen_angel

Best:

All About Eve (definitely one of the best)

My Girl - the last lines were cute

My Name is Kim Sam Soon - love the realism of it

Green Rose - all the angst between the couple was paid off ^_^

To Marry a Millionare - sweet ending

Worst ( A bit harsh of a word to use but....):

Full House - yeah I know a lot of people will disagree, but to me it did nothing for me, kinda made me feel I wasted my time watching it.

A Love to Kill - huh?

Hello Miss - although it was a happy ending, I think they rushed it too much.

Guest lovelygirl_veronica

best ending:

my girl

hotelier

goong

bad ending (because it's complicated) :

my love patzy

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tiklover

hmmm....these are my top nominees.....*beware of spoilers if you haven't seen em yet!!!*

WORST ENDINGS :

1) LOVERS IN PARIS - i agree with everyone on this...what a freaking retarded and stupid ending...made no sense and like someone already mentioned, i wanted to pulverize the writing for coming up with such a riduclous ending....i mean, yea, i loved the drama but the ending was so f*ed up it just made me hate it.....

2) I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU (aka LOVE TRULY) : i personally really liked the drama and the fact that she got with Nan Bonggi rather than that doctor...the whole confession thing was pretty sweet...BUT the really ending in that sauna or whatever was just TERRIBLE!!!! i don't know why they had to make it where they NOTICED the camera and was trying to hide...and then the fact that Nan Bonggi was trying to DO her in front of the camera was just awkwardly disgusting to watch......ugh...made me hate it.....

3) A LOVE TO KILL : again...i really liked this drama....but the fact that they died just killed it for me.....it was such a BAD ending....they just FROZE to death....

4) SUMMER SCENT : lame-o ending....i think it was rather RUSHED if you know what i mean.....they could've made it better than they had....but the drama was a huge disappointment to me anyways...i thought it would've been touching seeing as it was from the creator of the 4 seasons drama...but i think this one is by far the WORST one out of the 4......

5) GOONG (aka PRINCESS HOURS) : okay...i hated the fact that she all of a sudden got pregnant in the end when you don't even know if they REALLY DID sleep together...and the fact that Yul and his mom were kicked out...but in the end Chae yeon was all saying how she still kept in touch with them....i mean, WTF is that???

6) STAIRWAYS TO HEAVEN : ugh...i loved the drama so much until the ending....pissed me off.....

7) TREE OF HEAVEN : she's gonna get married but died instead cause the guy decided to be stupid....nice....

BEST ENDINGS: like someone said...there are none...i haven't found one that has satisfied me to the fullest....they are all so predictable sometimes it just kills....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hweeying88

one of my favourite ending would be Snow Queen. i love the way the girl died (i am no sadist). it was short and sweet, not to wishy washy and cry-ee.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest alicelissy

i think goong was the best and the worst

it was good cuz it was all happy but it wouldn't be as good if they aren't going to have a sequel becuz it left off as a cliff hanger

it is the worst becuz it's killing me to know what happens next

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest x__graCeee

my opinion of the best korean drama:

The Devil

you are hooked on to every episode and the actors/actresses play their roles so well that you can't help but feel that your actually part of the drama

EDIT

i'd also like to add Coffee Prince

Gong Yoo is hot. nuff said ;D

one of my favourite ending would be Snow Queen. i love the way the girl died (i am no sadist). it was short and sweet, not to wishy washy and cry-ee.

i totally agree with you, sad and not draggy.

i totally agree with you, sad and not draggy.

i mean best ending for snow queen

Guest shiningstar153

Best and Worst Endings? To name a few.....

Worst Endings

1. Lovers in Paris--Yes. Bad ending. period.

2. Typhoon in that Summer/That Summer's Typhoon--Um......brother and sister? Get out. Soo Min and James really, truly, eternally fell in love with each other, and now they're biologically related? I mean, come on.....

3. Mr. Goodbye--And the guy just dies like that? What kind of ending is that, to leave your loved ones behind after the happiest time of your life? And with so many other loose ends......

4. War of Money/Money's Warfare-- :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: <--Is this enough explanation?

5. Stained Glass---><;; ><;; They have to separate for 12 years, in case KT comes back?!

6. Mawang/The Devil-- :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: Ju Ji Hoon's character...............he's been tortured so much...........why did he have to die?

Best Endings

1. >< I can't think of any!

2. The Perfect Neighbor--I loved this drama and approved of the pairings. Bae Doo Na was at her best here.

3. Hotelier--it was a very sweet and inspiring drama of confidence even through the toughest times

4. The Memory of Beautiful Days--it was so sweet, MC marrying YS despite her illness, and that she was able to live through the surgery was good.........

Guest ohmylamb.

I haven't really watch many Korean dramas.

Worst ending :

Witch Yoo-Hee, simply because it's too rushed.

It could have been better

Good ending:

Goong, everything went well - all in the rightful place.

Still waiting to finish Hwang Jinyi! :sweatingbullets:

Archived