Worst & Best Endings

Guest peteysunshine

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best ending:

What happened in Bali - totally unexpected turn of event and I love this cause its different from all the others as well.

Ruler of your own world - another totally unexpected ending which was alittle sad and happy at the sametime.

Super Rookie - I just love this drama, I didnt expect Eric to act this way after seeing him in Phoenix.

Full House - fun fun fun, even the ending was funny.

Im sorry, I love you - speechless ending

Worst ending:

All in - the story was fine, but the ending was too peaceful.

The great inheritance -

Lovers in paris

Lovers in prague

BEST ENDING (in my point of view)

PHOENIX because love deserves a 2nd chance

MISA because thats the only ending that fits the story. Now they can be together in the next lifetime

SUPER ROOKIE because it had to end in something funny

MNIKSS because its a realistic story

FULL HOUSE because its just too cute

SWEET 18 because they are already married might as well have twins too and they promised that when life gets hard they'll go on their honeymoon

ALONE IN LOVE because life and love deserves a second chance

MY GIRL because its cute and funny

DR. GANG because it fits the concept

WHAT'S UP FOX because its realistic and it's the same writer as MNIKSS

GOONG because someone has to prove to the royal family that they are humans too even though they are higher up the society

ROMANCE because love prevails

WORST ENDING

WHAT HAPPENED IN BALI because theres no point

WONDERFUL LIFE because it was just gay and rushed

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN because you saw it coming

OVER THE RAINBOW because it leaves the viewer hanging

Guest litoxshortaii

best endings:

full house - the ending with them fighting a little was very fitting to ji eun and young jae's characters. very satisfying knowing that they'll always be like that.

goong - seemed realistic in a good way. still a happy ending because they end up starting all over again.

worst ending:

my name is kim sam soon - js plain weird.

Guest Madrasta

Lately, I've noticed that most of the recent korean series that I've watched have good and satisfying endings, like Cloud Stairway, Vineyard Man, Single Again, Over the Rainbow, Fantasy Couple, Spring Waltz, etc. Probably because of the feedbacks derived from viewers from other asian countries, like the Philippines, who just love happy endings. STH, Bali, Lovers in Paris however, in spite of their bad endings, have garnered high viewership during their telecast in our local channel. However, the said series gave the impression that if it is a k-series, expect a morbid ending. So, our local channels from then on, have been choosy on what k-series to be telecast on primetime. And, if Korea really wants to please its market, they have to really cater on what most viewers want to see in the small screen.

the absolute best ending: SAVE THE LAST DANCE [couldn't stop crying during the last episode...]

i also liked... DAE JANG GEUM [incredible]

SANG DOO [i believe they lived!!!]

1829 [even though it was predictable]

MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON [i liked it because it was very realistic]

the worst endings: WHAT HAPPENED IN BALI [no comment :blink: ]

GLASS SHOES [sO JI SUP... :( ]

LOVERS IN PARIS [what the heck happened?!?! to this day, i still don't understand it and i never will...]

DAEJANGGEUM was truly i n c r e d i b l e.

i loved the characters and the plot. LET'S GO

TO SCHOOL SANGDOO... personally, i think

they died. they both got run over by a truck.

and the scene after they get hit by the truck is

when they are in "heaven" where there is no more

pain. i thought that was a very nice ending. MY NAME

IS KIM SAMSOON was absolutely wonderful ;) haha.

i agree with you about the GLASS SHOES ending.

i was heart broken that so jisup died. i kept thinking he'd

come back. but :( anywhoos. it was still cute when the girl

was asked out to dinner in the end, but she just stuck out her

hand and showed him her wedding ring :) and for LOVERS IN

PARIS... at first, i was like.. OMG WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME.

but then when i thought about it, i thought it was cute how it

was all her imagination and it slowly happens to her in reality :)

Guest pinkpiglet

Best:

My Girl- my all time favorite drama

Dae Jang Geum- i liked this one too

Worst:

all of that spring, summer, fall, and winter series (ex. winter sonata)

to the people that don't get the lovers in paris, the girl at the end was the girl that was writing the story called "lovers in paris" and wanted to make the story make it become true for herself....it's kinda hard to explain lol

Guest nguyen82

Best

1. Full House- PERFECT PERFECT

2. My Girl-it remains funny and "unpredictable" until the very last scene

3. Sangdoo, Let's go to School-everything was the way it was should to be with this ending

4. Summer Scent-WOW

Worst

1. Autumn in my Heart-hated the ending

2. MISA-OMG, I have to rewatched the ending a few times because it just caught me off-guard.

3. Lovers in Paris-totally confused

4. A Love to Kill-I was like, what the "F"

Guest dramagirl

For me the best ending would have to be DJG/Jewel in the Palace, MNIKSS, My Girl and STLDFM because they are realistic. Most of the endings are the same. I personally like ending that is realistic to real life and make you think that, thats how a ending should be like and not what others would like.

Best Endings:

1. My Name is Kim Sam Soon: Thank god for them not getting married!

2. Rude Woman: Realistic enough.

3. Let's Go to School Sang Doo!: Excellent. Made me smile. Great twist.

4. DAE JANG GEUM: No explanation necessary

Okay Endings:

1. Windstruck: It kind of made me think it lead straight into My Sassy Girl

2. My Girl: Eh, everyone gets married...

3. Full House: eh okay.

4. Goong: I wanted a more fulfilling ending.

Worse Endings:

1. Stairway to Heaven: I wasted too many tissues, but I still love it.

2. Snow White: Boo hoo on that drama in general

3. My Love Patzzi: Give me a break. Pick one and tell us!

4. Mr. Goodbye: Boo hoo too.

5. Autumn in my Heart: GRRR.

6. Sad Sonata: He should have lived.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crash43

Best Ending:

Full House: Our first drama and we loved it.

I Really Really Like You: Slow start but it kept building.

Tne Vineyard Man: Maybe a little predictable but a good ending.

To Marry A Millionare: A favorite, excellent ending

Worst Ending:

The Successful Story of a Bright Girl: The drama was good but hated the ending, to open, no good closure.

Guest krngurl

OMG. There are so MANY drama endings that sucked. Here are some of my TOP worst ending of all times:

1. Winter Sonata: Okay, the storyline to a point was excellent. BUT, the last few episodes of CJW crying just killed the drama. Then, the ending itself sucked.

2. Stairway to Heaven: To me, the drama itself had NO point whatsoever. I think I pretty much spent the whole drama watching CJW cry. (But, I think KSW was SO HOT in the drama). Plus, the ending itself was also sooo boring.

3. Lover in Paris: I think this rates as one of the worst because I prob did not get it. I had to get someone else here on Soompi to explain to me what happened in the end.

4. Hwang Tae Ja Chut Sarang: Again, another drama where you can cleary tell the ending was rushed. The ending just came out of nowhere and then the drama just ended.

Guest znarfuol

WORST ENDINGS

1. WHICH STAR ARE YOU FROM? - It was like "that's it"? I was hoping for a more wholesome ending, I mean after being through with such emotion.

2. MEMORIES OF BALI - no need to explain <_<

BEST ENDINGS

1. FULL HOUSE - I am such a sucker for "turn of events" that really stirs me up.

2. MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON - the best ever!

3. ALONE IN LOVE - A very realistic story with a good and "expected" ending.

4. PRINCESS HOURS - my ever favorite. THE BEST YET!

5. MY GIRL - a teary-jerky ending. Really enjoyed the laughs at the end. :rolleyes:

Okay Endings:

1. Windstruck: It kind of made me think it lead straight into My Sassy Girl

2. My Girl: Eh, everyone gets married...

3. Full House: eh okay.

4. Goong: I wanted a more fulfilling ending.

^ Same here. I was kinda unsatisfied with tha ending of Goong, seems like sumthing's missing... :unsure: But i liked it, t'was one of tha best k-drama i've watched. :D

For me, the worst ending will be STH, Sad Sonata, Heaven's Tree and Autumn in my Heart. Fosho, u guys already know how these dramas ended. -_-

LOL haha how fun everyone agrees on Lovers In Paris's ending. Glad I'm not the only one swearing all day when I watched the last episode ... didn't understand a thing at all ... totally ruined the drama, and my day ><

So, that's the 1st name on my Worst Endings list.

2. Stairway to Heaven - @#%&*%& I hate this drama, geez no plot at all, sorry to all STH fans ><

(and these below are more "?????? Endings" .... )

3. Autumn Tale - what the heck has happened to him? Commit suicide? Eh? What about the others?

2. Prince's First Love - WTH again? Who does she really love???? Such a 180° reaction @_@

3. What Happened in Bali - Eh??? (same question as above)

Best Endings:

1. Full House allllllll theeeeeeeee wayyyyyyyyy! It was the 1st drama that have happy ending after a long time tragic and tearjerker had been ruling the TV screen.

2. MISA - errr I know some of you guys are allergic to this kind of ending, but to me it's so perfect ><;;;

3. My Girl~~ yes we know we love it!

4. My name is Kim Sam Soon - good & realistic, I like Kim Sun Ah's character a lot!

Guest Seraphic_Gin

worst:

memories of bali - they all died pretty much self explanatory.

phoenix - thirteen years later, all you got is along shot of a kiss.

best:

lovers in paris - i loved it! although some of you may disagree, coz it got the audience thinking.

full house - yeah. the ending was super cute.

my girl - i loved it.

Guest haneul<3

My opinions...

Worst/Okay/Didn't Like:

- SamSoon: A lot of people like this ending because it was realistic butttt I really, really enjoyed this drama and wouldn't have minded a cheesy, predictable ending, haha. ^^ But overall, I guess I was... pleased... enough... haha

- Full House: It was weird because in the ending everything was just happily ever after (All characters were like all happy-go-lucky with each other. I was just like: ...o_o...). I guess I didn't like it because it was UNREALISTIC but it was just OK.

- Prince's Firs Love: Bad drama overall.

- One Fine Day: I'm still all for Yuri and GoongMin's characters... ^^;;

Best/Loved it~:

- My Girl: Because it was the perfect ending! Quirky and fun just like the whole drama itself!

- Fantasy Couple: LOVE. Period. =D

Archived