[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

i'm just watching at KBSW...today's episode really make me can't breath :angry:

both parents (Nayun & Mr.Lee) was met to discuss on their engagement

really really hate Mrs. Na coz threaten Nayun to transfer or fire Jinwu if Nayun didn't show up for the meeting...typical korean series though

even make me sicker when Mr.Lee inform Jinwu that he and Nayun going to be engaged with that arrogant face....arghhh :angry::angry:

guys, keep on giving the spoiler...at least i can prepare myself for the worst...hehe :P

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks quynh91594 for sharing the ost.

what?? NY still has not recovered from her IDIOT syndrome? <_< i guess i should take consolation that they most likely will have her ditch Chul on the altar last minute. *keeps fingers crossed* that should serve him & Mrs Na right. i guess if they are going ahead with the wedding ... the only thing to stop the wedding from going through is Kang Shin Wook finally recovering his memory at the wedding ... when he sees YJ unless they have managed to not have JK's whole family invited for Han's brother ceremony even though they are in laws. in that case ... someone must have recovered from the contagious IDIOT syndrome & figured/found out the truth behind Mrs Na's crazed determination to have her daughter break off with Jin Woo & her obvious bias to the Han family.

seriously ... Kang Shin Wook has to be the biggest fool of all not to figure out or suspect or even try to find out the possibility that he might be the person JW and his mom mistaken him for ... considering he know he don't remember or know anything of his past and seeing first hand how his wife goes crazy with issues related to JW. *sigh*

Han's little slip up over Suhyeon's name was pretty bad, but I don't really like Park Han Byul's character in this drama so I don't feel too bad for her.

I'm so glad that Suhyeon has a little potential love interest :) She deserves it!

Hi, can somebody enlighten me why NY is worried abount JW knowing her father's true identity? I was watching online and since I do not know Korean, I was guessing here and there throughout the whole show ;) . The worst case scenario is NY and JW are related and that they can't marry each other, right? :huh:

NY is keeping the secret for her mother's sake. Her mom doesn't want to lose her husband and is afraid he would leave her if he regains his memory.

Although NY and JW would not be blood-related, their relationship would still be complicated.

In essence, Na Jung would have one half-sister (NY) married to her other half-sister(SH)'s cousin, and JW's father-in-law would be his uncle.

Nayun should know better. Cheol would never ever reveal the true identity of Nayun's dad because it wont be to his advantage as Nayun's dad would have a better reason to get closer to JW and to elevate JW's position in the company.

Cheol views letting the cat out of the bag as the potential final nail in the coffin to NY and JW's relationship because they would be related (although not by blood), so the families would not allow NY & JW to marry.

SH and KH's second biking excursion.

ebccce073091007hdtvxvid.jpgebccce073091007hdtvxvid.jpg

ebccce073091007hdtvxvids.jpgebccce073091007hdtvxvid.jpg

ebccce073091007hdtvxvidb.jpgebccce073091007hdtvxvid.jpg

ebccce073091007hdtvxvidl.jpgebccce073091007hdtvxvidn.jpg

ebccce75091009hdtvxvide.jpgebccce75091009hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce75091009hdtvxvidea.jpgebccce75091009hdtvxvidef.jpg

ebccce75091009hdtvxviden.jpgebccce75091009hdtvxvided.jpg

ebccce75091009hdtvxvidel.jpgebccce75091009hdtvxvidev.jpg

Whew! Glad PD Min got rid of his nightmarish hairstyle! Whenever I see him with that hair, I felt so tempted to take the scissors and give him a decent haircut! Now he looks so much better with his new look. Yes, even if Nayun and Jin-wu are in love, it would be unacceptable for them to marry with Kang SW/Han Tae-su being Jin-wu's uncle and Nayun's step-father. But if Nayun's bio dad were to make an appearance and in retrospect be Nayun's legal guardian, then Jin-wu and Nayun's romance should be acceptable. I remember in one of the dramas, Tears in Heaven (?), the heroine's mother-in-law was actually her bio mother. She knew it all along yet successfully got her step-son to marry her daughter.

Whew! Glad PD Min got rid of his nightmarish hairstyle! Whenever I see him with that hair, I felt so tempted to take the scissors and give him a decent haircut! Now he looks so much better with his new look. Yes, even if Nayun and Jin-wu are in love, it would be unacceptable for them to marry with Kang SW/Han Tae-su being Jin-wu's uncle and Nayun's step-father. But if Nayun's bio dad were to make an appearance and in retrospect be Nayun's legal guardian, then Jin-wu and Nayun's romance should be acceptable. I remember in one of the dramas, Tears in Heaven (?), the heroine's mother-in-law was actually her bio mother. She knew it all along yet successfully got her step-son to marry her daughter.

I think the problem has to do with the 'bloodline' and/or the 'seed' of the family.

From my very limited knowledge the problem lies in the fact that JW is a male hier from the same bloodline/seed as TS. Extracting from my grand source of information -- Chinese Wuxias -- it is OK and expected for cousins yes even first cousin to marry. However, this arrangement is acceptable only between the children of sisters and not brothers. So the problem lies in the fact that JW is the son of TS full blood brother which makes him unacceptable to 'breed' with his daughter. But there is always an out, ..... NY is not TS's daughter so I guess all is well in Kdrama land

Oh, the name of the other series was 'Dear Heaven'. It is great series. Even with 85 episodes it's rewatchable. :)

Guest russkelp

I wonder what the fascination is with this almost incest story line is in Korean dramas. It seems writers go to extreme lengths to get close to, but not really related story lines. Another one is multiple people marrying into the same family, and the angst over it. How many shows have these same story lines.

We all know that NY and JW will end up together, so why waste my time on recycled plots and contrivances. And we also know that both of these families will have more than one marriage together. What could the writers possibly do with this story line that hasn't already been done. The problem with this show is the premise, but it could still be enjoyable if some changes were made.

I'm at episode 40 and what I consider to be the main couple have had almost no screen time, and like a lot of the rest of the show, absolutely no development of why they feel the way that they do about each other. But we do get plenty of screen time for devious characters and plots. None of this makes much sense, one episode a character doesn't like a character and the next they're holding hands and wanting to marry. Find out that they are cousins, no problem because in a few episodes it will all be forgotten. One could even say that these characters are just copies of the two idiots from I Hate You, But It's Fine. So I guess I can look forward to a lot of marriage angst and a happy ending out of nowhere.

Frankly, there are too many characters in this show, and too much time given to the lesser ones. But the ratings are pretty good, so I guess they will continue on in the fine tradition of previous KBS daily dramas.

Maybe SH will give up an organ to save her idiot cousin and let her mother die instead. Just an idea for the writers to use.

Maybe SH will give up an organ to save her idiot cousin and let her mother die instead. Just an idea for the writers to use.

:lol: Yeah, I too thought that was beyond insanity :P

Anyway, I think the mother and daughter love story with the comic and director is great. I watch soley for them.

Thanks hjkomo for the explanation. Well I still find it ridiculous for NY to forgo her happiness for her mother's sake. And as long as NY and JW are not related, they should be able to get marry regardless of those complicated relationship problem.

Yes I like PD with short hair too. And PD and SH made a great couple together. By the way, why is his name PD, what does that stand for?

Thanks hjkomo for the explanation. Well I still find it ridiculous for NY to forgo her happiness for her mother's sake. And as long as NY and JW are not related, they should be able to get marry regardless of those complicated relationship problem.

Yes I like PD with short hair too. And PD and SH made a great couple together. By the way, why is his name PD, what does that stand for?

Yes, I agree with you. I'm confused with NY's attitude. Why can't she just speak up ? @_@

Well, if she does, the story will end up faster than schedule ^^;;

PD is not part of Min name. I guess it stands for Program Director or something like that ^^

Btw, in which episode the scene when JW rescue NY from the refrigerator ?

Guest b00kw0rm

seriously ... Kang Shin Wook has to be the biggest fool of all not to figure out or suspect or even try to find out the possibility that he might be the person JW and his mom mistaken him for ... considering he know he don't remember or know anything of his past and seeing first hand how his wife goes crazy with issues related to JW. *sigh*

Because he believes that while he can't remember his past, his name is really Kang Shin Wook. His wife said that was the ID that was found on him. Who knows, she may have fallen in love with him at first sight and created a false ID for him. That witch is capable of anything. Her actions shows that not only is she selfish, she has little confidence and trust in her husband and their marriage. He will remember her treatment of his daughter and nephew when he realises his true identity.

And Nayun, really what an idiot. Since it was work related and her Dad is the CEO, she could have told him what her mother threathened to do to Jin Woo. The only good thing about seeing Cheol's smirk and swagger around the office is to know that the higher he goes, the harder the fall! I hope his coloured contact lenses fall out!

So far, the PD doesn't look like a nice guy but of course, since he will end up with the cutie pie, he will change for the better. What I don't like about it - and it seems to be a recurring theme in KBS drama - is that anyone who studies abroad is always regarded as a genius and better than someone who studied in Korea. There are great institutions of learning in Korea so why this lack of confidence in the Korean brand, KBS?

So far, the PD doesn't look like a nice guy but of course, since he will end up with the cutie pie, he will change for the better. What I don't like about it - and it seems to be a recurring theme in KBS drama - is that anyone who studies abroad is always regarded as a genius and better than someone who studied in Korea. There are great institutions of learning in Korea so why this lack of confidence in the Korean brand, KBS?

b00kw0rm,

I just read an article here, and here's a quote from that article:

A kyopo is Korean person who was born and raised abroad. Kyopos come from Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain and Japan, but the majority of kyopos hail from Canada or the United States. Kyopos seem to be higher on the social ladder because they are seen as 'international'. It is considered huge skill to be able to speak English in Korea, thus Kyopos may seem slightly better educated to the average Korean.

That should explain why Korean think like that. I guess the same is also applies in my home country. Everyone that study abroad is seen to have a higher level than someone graduated from local univ :P

Hi okta, Its end of episode 14.

tvm, thanks for your info. I'll try to download that eps ^__^

Guest b00kw0rm

b00kw0rm,

I just read an article here, and here's a quote from that article:

That should explain why Korean think like that. I guess the same is also applies in my home country. Everyone that study abroad is seen to have a higher level than someone graduated from local univ :P

tvm, thanks for your info. I'll try to download that eps ^__^

Thanks, okta. That's rather sad. There's another Asian country I read of but can't quite remember where exactly, where its the reverse. You are considered really smart if you can get into their local unis. Otherwise, you're just lucky your parents are rich enought to afford to send you overseas. Unless you get into a good school like Harvard or Yale, then you're considered less bright than their local grads.

And lets be honest. 99.9% of the dramas the character who studied or even lived more than half his/her life in the US speak English with a distinct Korean accent or they swallow the words and put the accent on the wrong syllable! So KBS really should drop this wlhole tiresome charade!

I wonder what the fascination is with this almost incest story line is in Korean dramas. It seems writers go to extreme lengths to get close to, but not really related story lines. Another one is multiple people marrying into the same family, and the angst over it. How many shows have these same story lines.

We all know that NY and JW will end up together, so why waste my time on recycled plots and contrivances. And we also know that both of these families will have more than one marriage together. What could the writers possibly do with this story line that hasn't already been done. The problem with this show is the premise, but it could still be enjoyable if some changes were made.

I'm at episode 40 and what I consider to be the main couple have had almost no screen time, and like a lot of the rest of the show, absolutely no development of why they feel the way that they do about each other. But we do get plenty of screen time for devious characters and plots. None of this makes much sense, one episode a character doesn't like a character and the next they're holding hands and wanting to marry. Find out that they are cousins, no problem because in a few episodes it will all be forgotten. One could even say that these characters are just copies of the two idiots from I Hate You, But It's Fine. So I guess I can look forward to a lot of marriage angst and a happy ending out of nowhere.

Frankly, there are too many characters in this show, and too much time given to the lesser ones. But the ratings are pretty good, so I guess they will continue on in the fine tradition of previous KBS daily dramas.

Yes, I noticed that KBS seems to be facinated with incest! There was a drama which I didn't watch to the end. Can't remember the title. There was a mix-up in the hospital and the parents brought the wrong baby girl home. She and the guy grew up as brother and sister. Later, as usual, through a medical emergency, the parents found out that she is not their daughter. And promptly the couple fell in love, defending their relationship by saying they are not actually brother and sister. What a yukky story but it seems Korea loved it and cried buckets because the girl died before the couple could get married. I guess the more they alleged to be conserverative and proper, the more they dwell on the forbidden!

And OMG, I almost forgot the nighmare of 'I Hate You, But It's Fine' till you mentioned it. Its not fine because I still hate the drama and all the stupid characters in it!

Archived