Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest Kiss House Vietnam

[For international fans] Contest "Happy Birthday Messages to Song Joong Ki

When is Song Joong Ki’s birthday? 19/9. Well, we guess you have prepared much your special gifts including birthday messages for Song Joong Ki. Then, please do not hesitate to take part in our contest “Happy Birthday Messages to Song Joong Ki” held by Kiss House Vietnam.

The contest is open to all fans of Song Joong Ki ^^ Regardless of your age, nationalities... please feel free to join. Do not hesiate to ask us if you have any questions!

THmXlWp.jpg

Regulations

Content:  Please send your favourite photo of Song Joong Ki and message to congratulate Song Joong Ki’s birthday.

• Happy birthday messages: You may write in English, which show your love towards him on occasion of his birthday. The length of message will be 140 words at maximum. (You could check by Count function in Word office)
    • Photo: Minimum 1 photo and maximum 3 photos. Designers of Kiss House will design your messages with photos into beautiful postcards. For your information, every postcard will be designed in a standard format of
Kiss House.
    • Every fan will send one entry including your favourite photos and messages.
      • All postcard designed from your photos and messages will be published on
Kiss House Facebook.

* Note: This is a contest to choose the most favourite happy birthday messages to Song Joong Ki

Deadline of submission: From June 8th to June 30th 2013 (8/6-30/6/2013)

Vote:  People will join the voting by means:

• 1 like = 1 point
      • 1 share = 2 ponits
        • The points from
Facebook voting will account for 50%. The other 50% will be decided by Kiss House.
    • The period of voting on
Facebook will start from July 1st 2013 (publishing all postcards) till July 15th 2013.
    • The period during 15/07-21/07/2013: Kiss House will close the contest and mark the postcards.
      • On 23/07/2013: Disclose the results.

Submission:  Choose one of methods

• Please inbox your photos and messages to
Fanpage Kiss House Vietnam. Personal information inlcudes: Link Facebook, Email, Phone (if applicable), Full name, Address - in case of your winning, Kiss House will send gifts to your address by postage.

• Email your photos and messages to  
kisshousevietnam@gmail.com. Please write the subject title: Participate contest "Happy Birthday Messages to Song Joong Ki". Personal information inlcudes: Link Facebook, Email, Phone (if applicable), Full name, Address - in case of your winning, Kiss House will send gifts to your address by postage.

Prizes

Kiss House Vietnam will gift 3 prizes for 3 entries with highest scores.

Each prize includes: 1 postcard with Song Joong Ki signature and 3 exclusive photos of Song Joong Ki which Chocopie provides to Kiss House.

In case winners refuse to receive the prizes regardless of any reasons, Kiss House Vietnam will have the right with prizes.

If you have any enquiries, please comment or email or inbox Facebook.

Best regards,

Kiss House Vietnam

chingus..... PSH Turkey FB page is hinting at possible collab bet SJK and PSH in the movie Sea Fog???? :-/ Can you find out if there is any truth to this? Waaaahhhh...I dont understand Turkish...But I have to commend that page. the admin is a PSH stan and they are so fast with news of her.. If it is true I wanna dance with anticipation. [-O<

@nistymaj posted this on Park Shin Hye's thread. I am thinking if someone here can confirm this? :-/    Go Ki Ailes! ;))

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;" The Korea Herald's List Of '10 Hottest Hallyu Celebrities'

For the men, Nine star Lee Jin Wook unsurprisingly ranks number two ahead of Lee Soo-hyuk, a professional Korean model. In fourth and fifth place are actors Lee Je-hoon and Song Joong Ki.  

What do you think of the Korea Herald's list?

full article at http://

bit.ly/19Bx1J9

Guest jjsweeter0211

CHUNGMURO/FILM NEWS
Kim Yoon-seok and Song Joong-ki get called out to sea

by girlfriday | June 14, 2013 |

KimYoonSeok_SongJoongKi2.jpg

Hm, I wouldn’t mind being lost at sea with these two. Bong Joon-ho (Snowpiercer, The Host) is producing a new movie called Sea Fog, and he’s scored the fabulous Kim Yoon-seok (Thieves, Wandeuki) to star. That man is just great in everything. Song Joong-ki(Nice Guy, A Werewolf Boy) is being tapped to join him, but that casting’s not confirmed and he’s got a lot of floating offers for movies right now, so we’ll have to wait and see on that front.

Sea Fog will be be the directorial debut of Shim Sung-bo, the screenwriter of Bong Joon-ho’s 2003 film Memories of Murder. It’s an adaptation of a stage play of the same name, and tells the tale of a crew on a fishing boat that’s fallen onto hard times, and begins to smuggle Joseon-jok (Koreans living in China) illegally across the border.

Ooh that sounds great, mostly because it’s bringing up Hwanghae/Yellow Sea associations for me (which Kim Yoon-seok also starred in). The play was also a benchmark production of the theater group where Kim Yoon-seok got his start as an actor, so there are lots of personal links to the source material.

He’ll play the captain of the commercially failing boat who decides to do the dangerous thing when he faces ruin, and puts his whole crew in jeopardy by choosing to become a smuggling vessel. The story will also tell the various tales of his crew members’ lives, and will explore both the despair and the hope of life at sea.

Sea Fog starts shooting in September.

Via OsenStar News

Guest nistymaj

@ricca Hello  :-h...hehehe as you can see I visit here too. The admin of the FB page mentioned by me before that news of PSH joining SJK in Sea Fog is just a rumor and speculation but they really hope it's true... (like you and me both) hoping its true   ;))

nistymaj

said: @ricca

Hello  :-h...hehehe as you can see I visit here too. The admin of the FB page mentioned by me before that news of PSH joining SJK in Sea Fog is just a rumor and speculation but they really hope it's true... (like you and me both) hoping its true  

;)

)

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 34px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none;"Which Korean Celebrity Would You Want To Kiss?June 14 was one of the sweetest celebration for Korean couples, they call it Kiss Day. It is a holiday celebration for couples to display their affection to each other and publicly display a kiss. A survey was conducted by a social dating site which includes women and men under 20's and 30's to answer. The question is "Which celebrity would they want a kiss from on Kiss Day?". About 1,010 participated in this survey and came up with a lists of male and female celebrities.78571.jpg#1Song Joong Ki That picture is enough to do us in, no?  He has gained popularity for his role in Sungkyungkwan Scandal, especially that bromance with #6 Yoo Ah In. And in another drama proven that he is indeed a "Nice Guy".  As Korea's Jacob (from the character in Twilight), his work in "A Wolf Boy" has attracted much interest. full list at http://bit.ly/17c1u0C

Guest Kiss House Vietnam

@Ricca @sandralopez @nistymaj @jjsweeter0211
^^ Are you interested in joining our contest for international fans? ^^
We are doing a contest for all Song Joong Ki fans :D I posted previously but did not receive feedbacks whether you guys will take part in then re-posted for reminder. Keke ~
Please join if you're interested ^^
The rule of contest
https://www.facebook.com/notes/song-joong-ki-kiss-vietnam/for-international-fans-contest-happy-birthday-messages-to-song-joong-ki/463565530401731

The Guide of contest:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/song-joong-ki-kiss-vietnam/for-international-fans-contest-guide-happy-birthday-messages-to-song-joong-ki/466738586751092