Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

1 minute ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. After all of the filmings are completed, the editing process will take place. So, the drama aims for a premiere later this year. i hope we could get to know MORE

updates about this upcoming drama.   

Your welcome @willenette :), Yeah I can't wait for more info/updates.

[Ishani's Picks] Top 5 Dark Romance K-Dramas

source : Hancinema

photo1524320.jpg

"Nice Guy"

A saga of revenge, romance and the complexity of human emotions, "Nice Guy", starring Song Joong-ki and Moon Chae-won is a must-watch. Kang Ma-roo (Song Joong-ki), manipulated and disillusioned by his lover, is obsessed with vengeance and the means to his end is Eun-gi (Moon Chae-won). From the riveting pace to the constant twists and turns, "Nice Guy" will keep you on your toes throughout the show.

Where to Watch

Powered by JustWatch

Korean actors and actresses who risked their lives on set

Acting can come dangers and hardships that happen behind the scenes that viewers often do know of. In the worst cases, actors can even be hospitalized.

Song Joong Ki

“Descendants of the Sun” Yoo Shi Jin, a good-looking, courageous and loving military captain is a lifetime role for Song Joong Ki. During the filming for this legendary drama, Song Joong Ki suffered from a serious incident. 

song joong ki

Specifically, Song Joong Ki’s arm had a fracture that took months to recover. To accommodate the situation while letting the actor take his time to recover, Song Joong Ki wore a cast to the scene and turned it into a prop. When you see Captain Yoo wearing a cast during one episode, it was actually a real injury. That is to see how dedicated he was to his role. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://kbizoom.com/actors-and-actresses-who-risked-their-lives-on-set/

*** On August 7 episode of SBS' television show 'Master in the House', Lee Jung Jae and Jung Woo Sung made a guest appearance. Lee Jung Jae mistakenly called Lee Seung Gi as Song Joong Ki. In this episode, the members of the show tried out acting a scene from Lee Jung Jae's movie 'Hunt', which was recently premiered. It was that Lee Jung Jae called his name as "Joong Ki" by mistake.  As soon as Lee Seung Gi heard Lee Jung Jae referring to him as "Joong Ki", he clarified to Lee Jung Jae "I'm Seung Gi!" When Lee Jung Jae realized his mistake, he burst into laughter. Then, Lee Seung Gi tried to leave the room while saying to Lee Jung Jae, "In that case, just cast Song Joong Ki! I'm the lead here, and I can't stand you not even knowing my name."  He jokingly continued, "I can't do this. I'm too annoyed. Someone call my manager. I can't do this anymore, seriously. Just work with Song Joong Ki, okay?"  Lee Jung Jae awkwardly laughed, put his arm around Lee Seung Gi's shoulders and apologized to him.   :heart4:

source : SBS Star

*** The price of SJK's property has increased by 100%, at least. Financial media outlet, Money Today made a report of the house in which Song Joongki and Song Hyekyo previously lived. The house is located in Itaewon area, and it says that it was purchased by Song Joongki at around KRW 10 billion (~ USD 7.64 million) back in November of 2016. After almost 6 years, it's reported that the price of the house has doubled. It's said that the five-story house (3 basement floors and 2 ground floors) is now valued at, at least, KRW 20 billion (~ USD 15.29 million). The significant increase is reportedly due to a surge in actual transaction prices. it's said that the house has been vacant for years now. Other than this Itaewon house, Song Joongki also owns KRW 15 billion-worth unit at Eterno Cheongdam and KRW 2.7 billion-worth condominium in Hawaii.   :coolshades:

20220810_031329_355_0.jpg

photo source : Gstarlive

20 Best K-Dramas From The Past Decade

20 Best K-Dramas From The Past Decade

The evolution of K-dramas has been crazy, especially in recent years. Even within the last decade, the Korean entertainment industry has garnered an even bigger international following. There have been more platforms and opportunities to watch K-dramas, which has only increased its viewers and popularity, especially on social media. From 2012 until now, we have been blessed with the likes of some crazy hit K-dramas that will forever be engrained in our hearts. Mind you, this list was almost impossible to narrow down, but here are just 20 of the best K-dramas from the past decade.

Disclaimer: List is in no particular order, and titles are from 2012 to 2022.

Descendants of the Sun

descendants-of-the-sun-1.jpeg

In “Descendants of the Sun,” Song Joong Ki stars as Yoo Shi Jin alongside Song Hye Kyo as Kang Mo Yeon. Yoo Shi Jin is an army captain who falls head over heels for Dr. Kang. They embark on a whirlwind of a romance despite their different backgrounds. Although they want to be with each other, Yoo Shi Jin’s job consistently puts his life at risk, which is difficult for Mo Yeon to handle.

“Descendants of the Sun” is another blockbuster series that brought in a huge wave of international fans. People fell absolutely head over heels in love with Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. There was something about an army captain falling in love with a doctor that people couldn’t get enough of. Their chemistry is palpable and undeniable as the two even later went on to become a couple in real life. Although the series at times seemed over-the-top, it managed to draw in an immense amount of viewers and love.

Watch the series here:

WATCH NOW

(skipped unrelated.....) 

credit : soompi news

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2022 at 11:26 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

SongJoongKi will make a special appearance on upcoming tvN drama LittleWomen It is to support Kim Hee-won PD who he worked with in Vincenzo and is giving back loyalty!

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. He will appear at the beginning part of the series.   :piggie:

0004684772_001_20220824113006327.jpg?type=w540

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004684772

5 K-Drama Actors Who Triumphed Over Their Controversies

Their talent won in the end.

x4jTczpPec6m3Qo_Y2ftfVPFM-Yj8AO5pyyQm4_S-IN75gqFEDFR-j-fFbnRPUFke2Y9u_TEICnSe284jfa9Jn2vyb27NxAXjeNF0_c62r-7qGQ=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

The popularity of K-Drama actors have constantly been threatened by scandals or rumors, whether they turn out to be accurate or not. The tide of public opinion is so strong that it can quickly destroy a celebrity’s reputation, sometimes with no chance for recovery. However, a few actors have triumphed over the odds and turned their careers around.

Here are five K-Drama actors who have triumphantly turned around their careers and managed to get over their scandals.

1. Song Joong Ki

Song Joong Ki’s divorce from Song Hye Kyo back in 2019 shocked their legion of fans worldwide, barely two years after they tied the knot. The Descendants of the Sun’s lead stars cited personality differences as their reason for splitting up.

PC0BzzYHcbjnx88aCwbnYCiTM6vJ668Q-86wQs1d659vvfCENI5yO9DTIwkYaxEL5YX8mL2Imn4g0kSnpAtLNKdfCxuyjjIozzRzm878bDfEH_o=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365Descendants of the Sun | KBS

A few months later, in 2020, Joong Ki was again the subject of a controversy over his alleged relationship with a lawyer. His agency and the lawyer’s law firm have denied the rumor. He has survived both scandals and moved on to star in his smash K-Drama hit Vincenzo. He also has an upcoming movie Bogota and another K-Drama, The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate.

SBCFMeCJdmN3O-J5wIhD-7AamvH1MJiy3RusWthBtD7Q6DFuiZf93N5374JTTUTEVM2kculft87QfgdQYcswDLDdBF4zmul2e8sJruyocAB-p0Qw=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/5-k-drama-actors-triumphed-controversies/

• Like 1

*** Song Joong Ki's new drama "The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate" has been causing an online uncontrolled excitement as still cuts circulated especially on Twitter. Based on the photos circulated online, he looked dashing in a  suit and tie with eyeglasses. The upcoming drama started filming from September last year to April this year and is set to premiere sometime next year (2023). This will be broadcast via JTBC.   :Ohboy3:

301576893_3231976550406771_5596651669666

photo source : Kdramastars

***  The nominees for the 2022 APAN Star Awards have been revealed! SJK is nominated in the Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries category for "Vincenzo". The event will be held at the Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX) in Ilsan, Gyeonggi Province on September 29. It has been confirmed that Yuri and Jung Il Woo will be the MCs of this year’s APAN Star Awards.    :kaching3:

Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries:

Kim Nam Gil (SBS’s “Through the Darkness”)

Namgoong Min (MBC’s “The Veil”)

Song Joong Ki (tvN’s “Vincenzo”)

2PM’s Lee Junho (MBC’s “The Red Sleeve”)

Lee Je Hoon (SBS’s “Taxi Driver”)

0001001480_001_20220831101701467.jpg?type=w540

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=382&aid=0001001480

*** SJK celebrates his younger sister graduating from prestigious Seoul National University School of Medicine. I know he comes from an academic family background and his older brother majored in Chinese at Beijing University. Now his sister is becoming a doctor. The siblings attended her graduation and took a picture. Congratulations! That's awesome!   :kisslevel:

song-joong-ki-31082022.webp

*** “Little Women” shared a new behind-the-scenes video! Kim Go Eun claps as Song Joong Ki joins the set for his special cameo. He asks, “Who’s appearing [on the show],” pretending to just be passing by the set by coincidence. He remains playful throughout rehearsals, creating a lively atmosphere on set. In the video, SJK appeared at 4:22.   :twerk2:

video source : soompi news

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Song Joong Ki Playfully Pretends To Join The Lively And Welcoming Set Of “Little Women” By Chance

tvN’s “Little Women” shared a new behind-the-scenes video!

“Little Women” is a new drama starring Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, and Park Ji Hu as three sisters with a close bond who grew up in poverty. When they get swept up in a major incident, they are catapulted into a new world of money and power that is unlike anything they’ve known before—and wind up facing off against the wealthiest family in the nation.

Spoilers

The cast of “Little Women” are lively and full of laughter as they begin filming for the first two episodes of the show. While rehearsing the scene in which the three sisters discuss whether they can afford to send Oh In Hye (Park Ji Hu) on a school trip, Nam Ji Hyun jokes, “It must be so suffocating for In Hye.” Kim Go Eun adds, “Bring out the soju.”

Park Ji Young, who appears as the three siblings’ mother, shares, “I’m making a special appearance, and although I was supposed to appear for just two episodes, I might appear occasionally. I joined when filming was in full-swing, so I thought it would feel awkward, but my [on-screen] daughters welcomed me so much that I was able to film very comfortably.”

Despite the serious nature of the drama, the actors can’t help but smile and laugh in between filming. After Oh Jung Se pretends to get angry, he forgets his lines and awkwardly sits down in silence, making the entire set burst out in laughter. He apologizes when the ball he throws bounces back toward Kim Go Eun, who is unable to stop laughing.

Kim Go Eun also claps as Song Joong Ki joins the set for his special cameo. He asks, “Who’s appearing [on the show],” pretending to just be passing by the set by coincidence. Song Joong Ki remains playful throughout rehearsals, creating a lively atmosphere on set.

Check out the full making-of video below!

[메이킹] 언제 한 번 살아봤나... 싶은 찐자매 모먼트 (ft. 화려한 특별출연의 향연) # 작은 아씨들EP.1 #작은아씨들 EP.2 - YouTube

“Little Women” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9:10 p.m. KST.

Watch: Song Joong Ki Playfully Pretends To Join The Lively And Welcoming Set Of “Little Women” By Chance | Soompi

On 9/6/2022 at 4:25 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

Watch: Song Joong Ki Playfully Pretends To Join The Lively And Welcoming Set Of “Little Women” By Chance

tvN’s “Little Women” shared a new behind-the-scenes video!

“Little Women” is a new drama starring Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, and Park Ji Hu as three sisters with a close bond who grew up in poverty. When they get swept up in a major incident, they are catapulted into a new world of money and power that is unlike anything they’ve known before—and wind up facing off against the wealthiest family in the nation.

Spoilers

The cast of “Little Women” are lively and full of laughter as they begin filming for the first two episodes of the show. While rehearsing the scene in which the three sisters discuss whether they can afford to send Oh In Hye (Park Ji Hu) on a school trip, Nam Ji Hyun jokes, “It must be so suffocating for In Hye.” Kim Go Eun adds, “Bring out the soju.”

Park Ji Young, who appears as the three siblings’ mother, shares, “I’m making a special appearance, and although I was supposed to appear for just two episodes, I might appear occasionally. I joined when filming was in full-swing, so I thought it would feel awkward, but my [on-screen] daughters welcomed me so much that I was able to film very comfortably.”

Despite the serious nature of the drama, the actors can’t help but smile and laugh in between filming. After Oh Jung Se pretends to get angry, he forgets his lines and awkwardly sits down in silence, making the entire set burst out in laughter. He apologizes when the ball he throws bounces back toward Kim Go Eun, who is unable to stop laughing.

Kim Go Eun also claps as Song Joong Ki joins the set for his special cameo. He asks, “Who’s appearing [on the show],” pretending to just be passing by the set by coincidence. Song Joong Ki remains playful throughout rehearsals, creating a lively atmosphere on set.

Check out the full making-of video below!

[메이킹] 언제 한 번 살아봤나... 싶은 찐자매 모먼트 (ft. 화려한 특별출연의 향연) # 작은 아씨들EP.1 #작은아씨들 EP.2 - YouTube

“Little Women” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9:10 p.m. KST.

Watch: Song Joong Ki Playfully Pretends To Join The Lively And Welcoming Set Of “Little Women” By Chance | Soompi

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. Only two episodes are out so far, but this drama seems a fast favorite for viewers! I highly anticipated Song Joong Ki‘s appearance in this drama on previous EP. He portrayed the shoe store owner/salesman. I feel glad to see him onscreen, even for a short time. It’s great to see him onscreen again! On BTS, Song Joong Ki seems to have good chemistry with Kim Go Eun. I hope they can work together in a drama in the future.   :blush:

• Like 1