[MANGA/ANIME] Kuroshitsuji | Black Butler

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest immortalblue

Haha, they won't let me write the japanese title XD Black Butler is one of my favorite animes at the moment. I'm just waiting patiently for each new episode of season 2 to come out ;p Ciel and Sebby are so endearing and cute together~! Alois Trancy is warming up to me, even if he is a bit messed up... Claude, not so much, but hey I'll give him a second chance.

• 1 year later...
Guest MegumiYami

Is in there a season 3 coming out? I heard there is because.... Well I do not want to spoil I for anybody.

Also, is an English dub for season 2?

• 1 year later...
Guest lililovelilica

THERE'S NOT GONNA HAPPENSEASON 3 IS NOT IN PLANS YETT.T>.<SADNESS COME TO ME NOW...AND GO AWAYCAUSE SEBASTIAN IS TOO HOT AND CAN EVEN MELT MY ICELOL

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jiminshii

You guys can watch any anime on animeultima.tv  and omg sebastian is soooo sugoi xD ahhhhh i want a butler too C:woohoo~ i have to admit, it was a weird anime, but fun and super exciting :D i thought the guy who works at the grave or buries people or does something with dead bodies (i forgot his name) was pretty funny xD 

• 3 months later...
Guest Sherryhobbs

The episodes of the 2008 Japanese animated television series Black Butler  are loosely based on the Black Butler manga series written and illustrated byYana Toboso. Dissertation writing service the episodes are directed by Toshiya Shinohara and produced by A-1 Pictures. The plot of the episodes follows Sebastian Michaelis, a demon butler who is obligated to serve Ciel Phantomhive, the twelve-year-old head of the Phantomhive noble family, due to a contract he made with Ciel.

Archived