[MANGA/ANIME] Kuroshitsuji | Black Butler

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Guest Shinhwa LoVe

whaa?? 2nd season?!!! whoohoo!! yay! i just knew there was going to be another season; the ending was so abrupt! lol ahh can't wait for more of sebastian, he's one fine butler^^*

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maaaan because of this thread and meimei__KOUSEKI's old avatar (with the ciel crossdressing xD), I decided to start watching it.

and fkljelakjfd I was on a kuroshxtsuji high for a week. I was watching the episodes and reading the manga like a crazy person hahah.

I loooveee Sebastian and Ciel <33; was I the only one who felt something between them? hehehe xD

I'm super excited for the next season!

& good job on the first page; it looks goooood!
:)

I'm just one hell of a butler
~

Guest chiimin

maaaan because of this thread and meimei__KOUSEKI's old avatar (with the ciel crossdressing xD), I decided to start watching it.

and fkljelakjfd I was on a kuroshxtsuji high for a week. I was watching the episodes and reading the manga like a crazy person hahah.

I loooveee Sebastian and Ciel <33; was I the only one who felt something between them? hehehe xD

I'm super excited for the next season!

& good job on the first page; it looks goooood!
:)

I'm just one hell of a butler
~

rofl i know right

actually i watched kuroshi.tsuji late 2008 from epi 1 to 4 but then stopped, dunno why...

but when i decided to go back to watch it i watched nonstop

sometimes i was like omgicannotwatchitnow because i didn't want the anime to end;; TT

Guest Izam.

For chapter 34, I'm sure you were all thinking naughty thoughts on this page:

g] 6xygly.jpg

Bwaha haha haha~

Yeah but it's not what you think it is.

I like the art a lot but the story is quite boring to read.

Guest NO NAME?

Chapter 35:

It's a shame that all the circus members died. They weren't such 'bad' guys.

On a happier note, wow, new characters? Seeing Ronald Knox's death scythe made me laugh :lol:

A lawn mower death scythe? He might be as crazy as Grell.

For a minute when I saw the other three new characters towards the end, I thought the guy on the right was Bard (page 38).

I'm definitely looking forward to the new arc.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Chapter 35:

It's a shame that all the circus members died. They weren't such 'bad' guys.

On a happier note, wow, new characters? Seeing Ronald Knox's death scythe made me laugh :lol:

A lawn mower death scythe? He might be as crazy as Grell.

For a minute when I saw the other three new characters towards the end, I thought the guy on the right was Bard (page 38).

I'm definitely looking forward to the new arc.

i really feel bad about Doll =___= she's not my fave circus member *it's Joker <3* but damn it was really sad. Ronald Knox' death scythe xD LOL @ the lawn mower hahaha. is it just me or is there a gardening theme on their death scythes?!? :huh: and it amuses me how he calls Grell as "senpai" xD i totally cannot see Grell as a senpai hahaha :X

i wonder who Claudia P. is... why he has a locket of her...and he was on that portrait thingy of the Phantomhives too...or smth :X

@caseydeeya - hahaha my avvie made you watch Kurosh*tsuji? awesomeness then ^^ i'm glad you like Kuro ^^

Guest chruxsh0rtie

I just started watching this anime and it's pretty good so far.

If Sebastian was a real butler awww man... thats one good looking butler!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Season Two teaser??

2mdf34n.jpg

Title: 未来のカタチ / Mirai no Katachi / The Shape of the Future

Below the Title:

衝撃の最終回。でも、もしかしたら、こんな結末も迎えられたかもしれない...。続編を前に、どんな未来を予想する?

Shougeki no saishuukai. Demo, moshikamini cooperara, konna ketsumatsu mo mukaerareta kamoshirenai…. Zokuhen no mae ni, donna mirai wo yosou suru?

A shocking finale. But, what if, [the story] headed towards this conclusion…. Before the sequel [airs], what kind of future do you predict?

Sebastian's "Last Scene" Box:

セバスチャン・ミカエリス

完璧なる執事として、シエルの命令には絶対服従。その目的は、悪魔としてシエルの魂を手に入れること。天使アッシュとの戦いに勝ったことで、その願いはかなったのだろうか

Sebastian Michaelis

kanpeki naru mini coopersuji tomini coopere, Ciel no meirei ni wa zettaifukujuu. sono mokuteki wa, akuma tomini coopere Ciel no tamashii wo te ni haireru koto. tenshi Ash to no tatakai ni katta koto de, sono negai wa kanatta no darou ka

Sebastian Michaelis

As a perfect butler, he is absolutely obedient to Ciel's orders. His goal, as demon, is to obtain Ciel's soul. Having won the battle with the angel Ash, will that desire be fulfilled?

10数えるまで決して目を開けないよう促した後、本来のおぞましい姿に戻ったセバスチャン。アッシュの「汚物!」の連呼が衝撃的

10 kazoeru made kesmini coopere me wo akenai you unagamini coopera ato, honrai no ozomashii sugata ni modotta Sebastian. Ash no "obutsu!" no renko ga shougeki-teki.

After urging [Ciel] to absolutely not not open his eyes until the count of 10, Sebastian returned to his repulsive true form. Ash's repeated cries of "unclean!" were quite shocking.

最後の最後で、「あくま」で執事でありつづけたセバスチャン。シエル最期のときが迫ってもそれは変わらずにあるものだった

saigo no saigo de, "akuma"de mini coopersuji de ari tsuzuketa Sebastian. Ciel saigo no toki ag sematte mo sore wa kawarazu ni aru mono datta

At the very end, Sebastian continued to be a one hell of a butler. As the time of Ciel's death drew near that was something that remained unchanged.

薄れてゆく意識の中で、シエルが最後に目にしたのは、アヤしくほほえみながら迫ってくるセバスチャンの紅茶色の瞳だった。。。

usurete yuku ishiki no naka de, Ciel ga saigo ni me ni mini coopera no wa, ayashiku hohoemi nagara sematte kuru Sebastian no koucha iro no hitomi datta...

Through his fading consciousness, the last thing Ciel lays eyes on, is the black-tea colored eyes of Sebastian who is approaching while smiling suspiciously...

Ciel's "Last Scene" Box:

シエル ファントムハイヴ

英国女王の忠実なる僕。女王の番犬とも呼ばれたファントムハイヴ家の若き当主にして、悪魔セバスチャンの契約主。眠るセバスチャンを前に、何を想い、何を憂うのだろうか?

Ciel Phantomhive

eikoku joou no chuujitsu naru shimobe. joou no banken tomo yobareta Phantomhive ke no wakaki toushu ni mini coopere, akuma Sebastian no keiyakushu. nemuru Sebastian wo mae ni, nani wo omoi, nani wo ureu no darou ka?

Ciel Phantomhive

A loyal servant of the Queen of Great Britain. The young head of the Phantomhive house called the Queen's Watchdog, and the master of a contract with the demon Sebastian. In front of the eternally resting Sebastian, what will he feel, what will he grieve?

セバスチャンとの約束どおり、決して目を開けなかったシエル。深くテムズ川の水底に沈みゆくとき、彼のまぶたの裏に浮かんだのは?

Sebastian to no yakusoku doori, kesmini coopere me wo akenakatta Ciel. fukaku Thames kawa no minasoko ni shizumi yuku toki, kare no mebuta no ura ni ukanda no wa?

As he promised Sebastian, Ciel absolutely didn't open his eyes. As he drown in the depths of the deep River Thames, what [images] were floating beneath his eyelids?

まるで死への道行きのように水面の映る、懐かしい日々。かつてシエルの周りには、頼んでも黙らない使用人や、暖かい家族がいた

marude shi e no michiyuki no you ni minamoto no utsuru, natsukashii hibi. katsute Ciel no mawari ni wa, tanonde mo damaranai shiyounin ya, atatakai kazoku ga ita.

As if traveling towards death, nostalgic days were reflected on the water's surface. Surrounding Ciel at one time, were servant who wouldn't be quiet even if you asked, and also a warm family.

覚悟を決めたシエルの眼帯に、そっと手をかけるセバスチャン。何だか意味深なその手つきに、ドキドキした人も多いはずですよね

kakugo wo kimeta Ciel no gantai ni, sotto te wo kakeru Sebastian. nandaka imibukana sono te tsuki ni, dokidoki mini coopera hito mo ooi hazu desu yo ne

Sebastian softly runs his hands over the eyepatch of Ciel, who's accepted [what's about to happen]. Since the way he touches him seems somehow meaningful, there were probably alot of very excited people.

Large Text on the Right:

Sayonara...Sebastian...

In the Circle:

教えて / oshiete / Tell us about it

2期執事 / niki-mini coopersuji / Second-Season Butler

The Blurb Below That:

皆さんのおかげで、2期が決定しました!暖かい声援をいただき、ありがとうございます。どんな内容になるのかは、まだまだ秘密ですが、みなさんの期待を裏切らないよう頑張りますので、お楽しみに!(岩田幹宏P)

minna-san no okakede, niki ga kettei shimamini coopera! atatakai seien wo itadaki, arigatou gozaimasu. donna naiyou ni naru no ka wa, madamada himitsu desu ga, minasan no kitai wo uragiranai you ganbarimasu no de, otanoshimi ni! (Iwata Mikihiro P.)

Thanks to everyone, a second season has been greenlite! For all of your warm support, thank you very much. What it's contents will be, that's still a secret but, we're working hard not to betray your expectations, so please look forward to it! (Producer Iwata Mikihiro)

credits: ruby_moon_1x2@LJ

so umm... yeah :X i'm still in school... will want to discuss later :D

Guest miki_chan

^ That picture is making me feel a bit worried for some reason with Sebastian lying in that coffin, lol.

And the fact that Ciel is caressing his face... :D

Guest NO NAME?

Chapter 36:

Not much happened. I was hoping to see something more exciting. But it's not all bad. Interesingly enough, this chapter is a bit deep. Anyone find it surprising that Ciel bought the orange? I thought he was going to ignore her. Another month to wait.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Atmosphere.

i heard in the manga, it's actually very yaoi (gay). but that sounds so sexy too ;D anyways, i really love this anime, one of my favorite dark anime. i used to love death note, but now i love LOVE LOVE LOVE kuromini coopersuji!!!!<3 i really really really loveeeeeee sebastian... he's so sexy T_T so tough, so scary, so muhsheesuh omanaomnaomanOMONA!!! i was introduced to this anime from my boyfriend well more like i was looking through his anime folder one day and found it and decided to watch it for the hell of it... then i really liked the beginning even though i was unsure what was going on, but i had to watch it again after 2nd episode then i got it. it was intense, selling your soul over a really strong butler! so hot.. i like how the anime isn't that dark, they have some funny side like that grandpa butler PWAHAHAHAAHAH "ho ho ho" omg he's so funny and so cute x) but handsome in tall version x) gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't wait for the english subbers to keep subbing that anime... cause from what i know they stopped at episode 13 i think, i forgot which episode it was, but my boyfriend told me that group stopped subbing.. -cries- T__T;; i want more!!!!!!!!!!! >:0

• 1 month later...
Guest NO NAME?

Chapter 38:

Wow. The last page is quite shocking. Hm, I don't think that Sebastian is dead. Maybe he faked his death? November seems so far away.

• 2 months later...
Guest XJShinoda

^ Oh ya, i just searched on that. It seems that the anime is unlikely to be aired until July or something. Because there's no free slot, as Durarara! and FMA are on showing. Well... I don't know how true is the information though.

Gah!!! I can't wait for season 2~~~ >.<

Oh, and so much for me hoping that they would sub the musical. I saw a few clip on Youtube, looks amazing.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

just wanted to let everyone know that chapter 41 is out today =) its getting exciting

sebastian dies! dun dun dun... XD

Archived