Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

meimei__KOUSEKI

[MANGA/ANIME] Kuroshitsuji | Black Butler

anime: Season 2 Teaser?? p.3 | manga: Chapter 35
community fanworks capslock fanforums
mangaka: Toboso Yana

Ciel-and-Sebastain-black-butler-31993709

Plot:

The series follows Ciel Phantomhive, the thirteen-year-old head of the Phantomhive noble family and the business-savvy owner of the Funtom company, a toy manufacturer. Ciel has formed a contract with Sebastian Michaelis. In return, when Sebastian has helped Ciel finish all of his tasks, including avenging his parents' deaths, Sebastian will be allowed to consume Ciel's soul. 

Volumes: 19 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=9708

Published by: YenPress

Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 24 + 2nd Season: 12 + 7 OVAs

*This series has also games released.

Ciel-his-butler-and-others-kuroshitsuji-

ddedewi-black-butler-19473875-1600-1075.

Black_butler_kuroshitsuj_526_1680.jpg

I cant seem to find any subbing group doing this anymore...but I've seen up to episode 10 of the anime. It's quite good! I love the character Sebastian...such a cool butler! I like the interaction between Ciel & Sebastian....they're quite close in the sense that they can tease and make fun of each other, and yet there's this boundary between master and servant :)

Oh im very curious about this anime too , i intend to watch it after i finish re-watching code geass =]

I like the manga better. I started watching the anime but it veered off the original plot so much I couldn't finish it. XD Just my opinion though.

But I LOVE the manga. So much. One of my favorites. <3

Ah, yeah. I was the one who created the original thread, but I'm pretty sure it got deleted because I posted links to the softsubs for the anime :sweatingbullets:

I cant seem to find any subbing group doing this anymore...but I've seen up to episode 10 of the anime. It's quite good! I love the character Sebastian...such a cool butler! I like the interaction between Ciel & Sebastian....they're quite close in the sense that they can tease and make fun of each other, and yet there's this boundary between master and servant :)

Ronnery subbed the episodes past 10.

I like the manga better. I started watching the anime but it veered off the original plot so much I couldn't finish it. XD Just my opinion though.

But I LOVE the manga. So much. One of my favorites. <3

^ I agree. The manga is better. But I enjoyed watching the anime adaptation though.

:mellow::o <-- My face when Sebastian was doing the nun. Haha.

lollll, there's a musical?

I admit, reading the manga is better, slower though.

Though the anime was alright, the ending wasn't satisfying though.. wtf, Sebastian wears high heels? -o-

it looks pretty interesting...but none of the links you provided works >_<

oh, that's coz soompi filters the "kurosh*tsuji" on the link xD you can replace it with the appropriate title, please...

LOOL me too xD The nun was like "I could see the gates of heaven!" or smth :X

probably, the reason why i liked the anime almost the same as the manga was because (aside from the obvious cool plot and characters and art), is that i actually got to see the slight shotacon in movement :X

i don't really dl anime (it's either i stream or buy the dvd)...

(change the "kuromini cooperuji" part to the appropriate title)

http://www.watchanimeon.com/search/Kuromini cooperuji

http://www.animeseason.com/kuromini coopersuji/

Love this. I like the manga more than the anime though. the anime is really good, but i just hate the ending of the anime. it wasn't the ending i wanted lol. i wanted a happy ending =(

I love you for making a sudden outburst of kuroshi.tsuji and kuromyu threads <3 i'm a stalker for kuroshi.tsuji threads :ph34r:

I haven't read the manga yet, but I will get on to it! :]

This anime will have to be one of my favourites animes, purely because of the interesting plot, the fantastic OST that comes with it (watch and listen!)

and not to mention a very hot and suave butler who serves his cunning and adorable but angsty master, who is only 12 years old.

An amazing storyline which makes the audience wanting for more. (:

There isn't a bad thing to say about Black Butler. <3

And did I mention the music? It has got to be one of the best aspects of this anime. Haha.

Sebastian and Ciel <3

Can't wait to watch the musical! I'm on a Sakamoto Shougo hype <3

I wish I was the nun! . In the manga he does Beast! Sebastian...I love you! lol!

Kuromini coopersuji Anime's Second Season Green-Lit

posted on 2009-06-14 10:31 EDT

Announcement posted online after Kuromini coopersuji event on Sunday

Junichi Suwabe, the voice actor of the Undertaker character in the anime adaptation of Yana Toboso's Kuromini coopersuji manga, has revealed in a Sunday blog entry that a second season has been green-lit. Suwabe and the other Kuromini coopersuji cast members had just finished their appearance at the "Sono mini coopersuji, Shūshō ~Saigo no Bansan o Anata to Tomo ni~" event to mark the end of the first season. The first season ran from October of last year until this past March.

Update: The official website for the Kuromini coopersuji anime corroborates Suwabe's report of a second anime season.

ANN

i love kuromini coopersuji! (man that filter can be annoying eh)

i was so sad at the quick ending, but a second season?!? OOO. i wonder how that'll work out!

Sebastian is lurve

OMFG A SECOND SEASON?!?!?! *jumps for effing joy*

hahahaha, i was just...sad coz classes started and BOOM! Kurosh*tsuji second season in my face!

i'm so...happy i can't describe it xD *fangirls* SEBBY!!

how will it fare though? since Ciel is dead...

I love you for making a sudden outburst of kuroshi.tsuji and kuromyu threads <3 i'm a stalker for kuroshi.tsuji threads :ph34r:

thank you~! xD *loves you back*

YES TO SECOND SEASON ! WAIT TILL I TELL MY SIS AND FRIENDS THIS. LOL :D

wooo!

Hahaha, lucky you have fellow fans there to spazz with. My sister hates Sebastian *only coz i started calling her cat Sebastian* while my fiance more or less just likes seeing me amused so much with the suggestive scenes xD

But yeah! Season Two!! I can't wait till January =___=. More stuff to be excited about next year ^^.

Chapter 34

I sort of love this chapter~ not fully but yeah... Ciel deciding to kill the circus kids despite having been reminded by Sebastian of the queen's orders...i sort of understand him. I mean, those kids.... he probably thought it'll be better for them to die than have to suffer everyday and remember all those gruesome things... he knows it's hard living that way. OR...he may have simply just snapped. I mean, even Madam Red snapped and she's older xD I'm sad Joker is dead though..i mean, just coz he looks kinda hot :X

Finished watching the Anime , going to read the manga now =] , i need to get the OST!

I wish I was the nun! . In the manga he does Beast! Sebastian...I love you! lol!

looool! who doesn't want? :X

sexpppealover9000.jpg

c: phantomhive

and lol he just told Ciel that he got his gloves "dirty" that one time *after he did Beast* and i'm like...OHMYG~ he actually soiled his gloves~!

but i guess...he'd rather have those dirtied than....use his hands :X *his hands are only for Ciel :X*