[drama 2009] Give Me Food / What's For Dinner? 밥 줘!

dramaluv3r101

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha... she nailed his door shut! he can't get out! :lol:

bapbap.jpg

bapbap.jpg

263213294812.jpg

(article: News)

and btw Give Me Food (MBC) is leading in the ratings! (for a daily drama) it beat Two Wives (SBS) and Everybody Cha Cha Cha (KBS). guess a lot of people in Korea don't find this show boring?! :phew:

[news-http://news.nate.com/view/20090708n03470]

Episode Ratings for 30 & 31

Nationwide / Seoul

30: 16.3 (4) / 17.2 (3)

31: 17.7 (3) / 18.1 (3)

Credits TNS & Dramawiki

Guest jjyhur

hi i was wonderng if anyone knows the songs that are played in this drama? i have been trying to search but no luck. it's usually played at the end of the drama and it's a male singer. any reply would be great.

thanks a lot :):P

Guest linlee

i'm on episode 23, but theres something i confused about

the he's having an affair with, hwajin, is related to his wife?

cause her son is with the wife's mom right?

and he couldn't marry hwajin cause his mom had an affair with his dad?

---edit

nevermind about her son with the grandma, lmao idk why i thought that was her son

@linlee - Probably for the same reasons i did at first, we don't understand Korean and can only go by what we see which sometimes can be quite confussing. I still don't know whose son he is, maybe a brother?

@jjyhur- Not sure what song it may be but the artist sounds like K. Will.

Has anyone watch today's episode yet? There is a new character introduced in the preview for tomorrow...it looks like a love interest for our poor abused and cheated wife, i say it's about time! If am not mistaken the husband thinks there's already another man she may be involved with? Am guessing if he sees the picture that was taken of her, he'll probably think she was also having an affair. Oh and am loving the parts where the mistress is having memory lapses, perhaps that's how the writer is going to make her disappear, probably better than killing the character.

Guest dramaok

hi i was wonderng if anyone knows the songs that are played in this drama? i have been trying to search but no luck. it's usually played at the end of the drama and it's a male singer. any reply would be great.

thanks a lot :):P

the ost comes out on july 17th.

the ending song is called 정때문에 [jeong ddaemoon eh (because of affection)]

by singer 간종욱 [kan jong-wook]:

20070827102357198013402.png

he sang for the theme songs for the drama 'white lies [ 하얀거짓말 ]'

Guest kawaiiyuki2

I'm looking forward to watching this. After watching Kim Sung Min in 'Family Honor' and Couple or Trouble (Fantasy Couple) I think this would be another good one.

All the screen caps looks very interesitng.

Guest kawaiiyuki2

This drama looks really good. Too bad i only get KBS world.

I love how all three sisters are married to 3 different kind of men and how they deal with their problems. I feel bad for the older sister whom hubbie doesn't really talk to her.

Something different for the other daily dramas where boy meets girl and they fall in love... This is more like 'how to boy and girl' fall in love again.

yesterday's episode (ep. 36) reached 20%!

TNS

20.0 (2nd) 21.7 (2nd)

Lee Hye Sook & Han In Soo's characters Yoon Mi Hee Hwang Jong Gab are getting hitched! (after years of dating? :rolleyes:)

gmf2.jpg

gmf1.jpg

and Young Ran's (Ha Hee Ra) new squeeze?

gmf6.jpg

gmf7.jpg

some screencaps from past episodes....

gmf3.jpg

and mistress is going cuckoo for coco puffs. she's dreaming and imagining things :lol:

gmf4.jpg

gmf5.jpg

Source: Nate news

Actor Jo Yeon Woo joins "Give Me Food"

joyunwoo.jpg

His last drama role was 'Jeong Hu Kyeom' in MBC's "Yi San."

News

click here for his DramaWiki profile for his other roles.

Archived