[drama 2009] Give Me Food / What's For Dinner? 밥 줘!

dramaluv3r101

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please tell me what happen at the end? did she get back together with the husband? that would suck.

Yelp, she did all with the help from her dysfunctional family. Now when I see any remembrance of this drama all I can say is...

The writer is out of his/her <<curse word>> mind! <_<

Guest shorti330

WHAT THE EF! wow. the ending is wrong on so many levels. the husband hasnt changed at all! the only reason hes acting like this is cause his mistress is dead. he even tells the ghost of the mistress to not leave and to meet behind the wifes back, TO THE GHOST right after he proposes again to the wife. WTF. i used to feel bad for the wife but now i see that they should be with each other. the photog deserves so muh better. end rant::

Yelp, she did all with the help from her dysfunctional family. Now when I see any remembrance of this drama all I can say is...

The writer is out of his/her <<curse word>> mind! <_<

thanks for telling me the ending. OMG, what the hell is the writer thinking? How can she get back to that jerk after all that he has done to her. The photographer does deserve better like you all have mentioned. What is up w/ this drama. I hope the rating suck.

• 3 months later...
Guest zzisay17

Hi. does anyone of you where I can download the episodes of Give Me FOod except from aja aja? we are translating it from Korean -> English. Please help. thanks ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Greenrose934

Hi. does anyone of you where I can download the episodes of Give Me FOod except from aja aja? we are translating it from Korean -> English. Please help. thanks ^^

Hi zzisay , I really want to watch this drama too , could you please .show me where can i got it

mamy thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest b4by_xjnh

I don't like an ending of this film at all! In my opinion , Young ran will be better if she comes with Chun Hee . the ending 's unfair !

Guest jc_gals

Does anyone have the soundtrack of the drama, the one with only instrument of the opening theme? I've download all the soundtrack but couldn't the one that I was looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived