[drama 2009] Give Me Food / What's For Dinner? 밥 줘!

dramaluv3r101

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pic scam!! (scenes from random episodes.....)

bapjwo.jpg

ksmbap.jpg

looks like their daughter experiences her first love/crush in the upcoming episodes? ;)

jwobap.jpg

^ the actor is Lee Hyun Woo

bserbap.jpg

credits nate

So who is the new pre-teen

the preteen is actor Lee Hyun Woo. he's a 93er. He's been in dramas such as Queen Seon Duk and portrayed the younger version of Kim Yoo Shin (Uhm Tae Woong's character), Return of Iljimae as Cha Dol Yi, Dae Wang Sejong, Legend, etc. for more info on him, here's his wiki page 1

dramaluv3r101---I don't think so, isn't there some kind of chance the teen is his son Tommy the mistress kept talking about? I thought they might be brother and sister but not too sure if it was confirmed or not.

Now that the mistress has disappeared i wonder if he'll go through with the divorce? or he have his wife move back home so that they can take care of the teen....all getting quite complicated.

gerryg--well that seems to have been implied on the episode where his mother in law got drunk at the village and met the "stranger".

Archived