[drama 2009] Give Me Food / What's For Dinner? 밥 줘!

dramaluv3r101

Guest rainy75

Just started on this drama since there is chinese subs being released. Just watching the first 8 episodes already give me the grrrrrrrrrrrr.... feeling towards HaJin.. Can see from the moment she is back from overseas, she has a bad intention.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok this drama is getting more complicated everyday....can someone please clarify a bit?

Did the mistress and the husband have a baby together, named Tommy? She lost the baby or didn't want the baby? Is it the little boy living with the grandmother? or is the boy living with the grandmother somone else's kid and if so who?

I get she just wants to be his mistress and not marry him and i gather by today that she actually enjoys messing with his wife? I just loved how he threw her out after he figured out that she didn't really love him, like he did the mistress.

Guest rainy75

Ok this drama is getting more complicated everyday....can someone please clarify a bit?

Did the mistress and the husband have a baby together, named Tommy? She lost the baby or didn't want the baby? Is it the little boy living with the grandmother? or is the boy living with the grandmother somone else's kid and if so who?

I get she just wants to be his mistress and not marry him and i gather by today that she actually enjoys messing with his wife? I just loved how he threw her out after he figured out that she didn't really love him, like he did the mistress.

Though i have not watched till the latest, I am depending on the csubs which is currently at ep10,

the littleboy (Jo Hyun Tae) with the grandmother (I assume you are talking about Young Ran's mother). The little boy is their YoungRan's brother child . I think the brother died and the wife just pack and run away leaving the little boy HyunTae with the grandmother.

Archived