[drama 2009] Give Me Food / What's For Dinner? 밥 줘!

dramaluv3r101

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to be more of a rant - it's all over the place, haha, sorry.

I don't know how many episodes are left, but I would really like to see this end soon.

The sister's husband has somehow decided to get into business with the evil woman, and he has no bad feelings against her, so he tells his wife to treat the woman more nicely. The sister decides that business is business, so any hard feelings she has against her is getting in the way of their money and success. It is pretty ridiculous, I would be outraged that my husband is telling me he is getting into a business deal with a woman who tried to ruin her sister's life, and continues to treat her like crap! And put her mother in jail (well, I mean, the mother did have the woman kidnapped for a month and refused to apologize, but whatever I don't know what the scriptwriter is planning on doing)!

I think Eun Ji might have a crush on Tommy? Either way, she clearly has no sympathy for her mother after her father collapsed (even though she KNOWS her father beat her mother as well, disgusting). She has no problems against Hwa Jin, since she says it's between her parents, and the woman did nothing to her. Eun Ji is such a frustrating little brat. She gets angry at both the parents for fighting, then later on has no emotions about anything. She just wants to ignore it all. You're right, if she ever ends up with a cheating, abusive husband, she'll finally understand the pain her mother went through, and regret siding with her idiot father.

I don't know why Young Ran refuses to move on with her life. The photographer clearly loves and adores her, but she insists on letting what Sun Woo does rule her life AFTER THEIR DIVORCE! WHY?? They're finally divorced, why does it matter what he does? In the preview for the next episode she tells the photographer that she's going to MOVE BACK IN because Hwa Jin insists on sleeping over now. Hwa Jin continues to torment Young Ran, while acting like a little angel in front of Tommy, Eun Ji, etc. She throws a pair of pajamas in Young Ran's face, telling her to wash it since she'll come back to sleep over.

And Sun Woo. You divorced your wife, stop getting in her way. Stop yelling at the photographer just because he comes to pick her up from your home. Get over it, you richard simmons. You can't have her AND Hwa Jin. Sheesh.

I do think they are all financially dependent on him. The youngest sister works for him. I think he helped arrange the Hwa Jin business deal. And I honestly don't think Young Ran could survive assisting a photographer. She did receive some money from the divorce settlement, but I'm sure his business is keeping everything afloat. Plus, he is Eun Ji's father, so anything they do against him would "hurt" Eun Ji - so basically, he's untouchable in their eyes. They always play that Eun Ji card, sigh (same with Young Ran, I don't think she can move on with her life because she's always talking about Eun Ji, how will this affect Eun Ji, blah blah).

I wonder what the netizens on the website are saying, but I'm too lazy to look.

Thank you so much for that explanation cocoa! Am so frustrated with this drama too. It's like are they or aren't they going to be together with other people?

I have to say that i was leaning just a bit more towards YR going back to her husband while he was at the hospital. Once he allowed the mistress to be his "buddy" i thought better of it. YR i think is just so confused that she doesn't know where to go. Yeah she likes the photographer but there are issues with his father that may not allow them to get married. Then the husband was so clingy and sorry while at the hospital...it's not like she stopped loving him. I wish she made up her mind though because it's giving me a headache.

I will not even get into EJ mentality, she's a teenager and they are never reliable when it comes to their parents. What don't understand is how even the grandmother is able to sit next to the mistress after all this or how the sister now is her best friend.

If it's not too much trouble can you give us another little translation of episodes 88 and 89? I'm getting more confused by the minute here. Thanks again!

Thank you so much for that explanation cocoa! Am so frustrated with this drama too. It's like are they or aren't they going to be together with other people?

I have to say that i was leaning just a bit more towards YR going back to her husband while he was at the hospital. Once he allowed the mistress to be his "buddy" i thought better of it. YR i think is just so confused that she doesn't know where to go. Yeah she likes the photographer but there are issues with his father that may not allow them to get married. Then the husband was so clingy and sorry while at the hospital...it's not like she stopped loving him. I wish she made up her mind though because it's giving me a headache.

I will not even get into EJ mentality, she's a teenager and they are never reliable when it comes to their parents. What don't understand is how even the grandmother is able to sit next to the mistress after all this or how the sister now is her best friend.

If it's not too much trouble can you give us another little translation of episodes 88 and 89? I'm getting more confused by the minute here. Thanks again!

I don't really watch the whole episodes anymore - but basically - I think it turns out that their divorce wasn't finalized. YR tells SW to marry HJ, but of course HJ just tells SW to get back together with YR. I think HJ gets some sick pleasure from making YR angry, because she is just so disgustingly nice to everyone else. She says crap to YR and YR gets so angry she pushes her into the river, rofl. Of course, she tells the kids that YR pushed her in the river in an attempt to kill her. YR treats her older sister like a traitor now, and her older sister is just exasperated and keeps asking her when she's going to forgive her (if I were YR I wouldn't forgive her either). Since HJ fell into the river the older sister even gives her her own clothing to replace the wet clothes. YR asks EJ if she would be fine if the YR and the photographer left for the US, and she just says fine, and I'll come visit once in a while. This upsets YR. The photographer's daughter hates YR (this is from the preview for ep 90) and tells her to leave. HJ comes in (because she just HAS to be up in everyone's business), and the photographer's daughter must magically like her because she ends up asleep in her lap. HJ tells the photographer that he can never be together with YR, especially because his daughter hates her so much.

I think the only way I can be happy with the ending is if they kill HJ off. Or send her far, far, away. Or like in All About Eve, where Kim So Yeon's character ends up with amnesia and works for an orphanage, with no memories of her evil deeds.

I've checked out the drama bulletin board on the show's website, and people are saying such crap about the show, begging for it to be taken off the air asap. You would think the scriptwriter would take such overwhelming opinions into consideration - I think she's in her own dream world, thinking that this actually makes sense.

I don't really watch the whole episodes anymore - but basically - I think it turns out that their divorce wasn't finalized. YR tells SW to marry HJ, but of course HJ just tells SW to get back together with YR. I think HJ gets some sick pleasure from making YR angry, because she is just so disgustingly nice to everyone else. She says crap to YR and YR gets so angry she pushes her into the river, rofl. Of course, she tells the kids that YR pushed her in the river in an attempt to kill her. YR treats her older sister like a traitor now, and her older sister is just exasperated and keeps asking her when she's going to forgive her (if I were YR I wouldn't forgive her either). Since HJ fell into the river the older sister even gives her her own clothing to replace the wet clothes. YR asks EJ if she would be fine if the YR and the photographer left for the US, and she just says fine, and I'll come visit once in a while. This upsets YR. The photographer's daughter hates YR (this is from the preview for ep 90) and tells her to leave. HJ comes in (because she just HAS to be up in everyone's business), and the photographer's daughter must magically like her because she ends up asleep in her lap. HJ tells the photographer that he can never be together with YR, especially because his daughter hates her so much.

I think the only way I can be happy with the ending is if they kill HJ off. Or send her far, far, away. Or like in All About Eve, where Kim So Yeon's character ends up with amnesia and works for an orphanage, with no memories of her evil deeds.

I've checked out the drama bulletin board on the show's website, and people are saying such crap about the show, begging for it to be taken off the air asap. You would think the scriptwriter would take such overwhelming opinions into consideration - I think she's in her own dream world, thinking that this actually makes sense.

Ok so it's getting worse than before just like i thought. I agree with you the stupid HJ better be killed off to make up for all this nonsense. I wonder if the writer even checks the bulletin board because everyday it just seems to be going down the drain.

I have watched many dramas and this is a first where i seriously think all four (photographer, HJ, SW and YR) should all end up alone! Thank you again for summarizing it for us!

Archived