NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

Guest oh!kura

Guest trueloveway

O__o I never would have guessed that Ryo has a twin! She looks pretty young in that pic. I wonder what she looks like now.

Some Teshi pics:

tegorose.jpg

icecream.jpg

teshi2.jpg

^ :9

And my faves Teshi and Uchi...

yu9.jpg

EDIT: Don't know why the first two pics have been shrunk...

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oh!kura

Yay, a new NEWS thread!

Btw, my old sn was SOYAlove.

Hi Fei! :) If you don't remember me, I'm Stef. hehe.

It's nice to see the NEWS fans coming back here. Arigatou minna! x]

Guest trueloveway

^ I think so! I really want to see his movie Dead Run!

Some more pics:

n_2.jpg

news_ryo1.jpg

newsgroupsh22.jpg

s01.jpg

news_potato07.jpg

^ One of my fave pics.

Hi Hi Stef!! I wasn't sure if you remember me :lol:

oh & i was bored the other day - screenshots galore.

tegoshi.jpg

screenshot from his first drama. so cute!!

screenshots of cherish--just 'cause i love that pv so much.

40.jpg

39.jpg

38.jpg

37.jpg

36.jpg

35.jpg

34.jpg

33.jpg

32.jpg

Guest oh!kura

Thanks for sharing the pics, Fei and jho!

I can't wait to see Tego's movie. I so wish I could have seen him when he was at the Montreal Film Festival. A girl at jdorama.com went and she actually MET him and talked to him! Gaahhh!! So lucky! She even got his autograph, too. Gosh, she's so lucky.

Anyways, Tegoshi is such a good actor. I'm glad he's done his first movie and that he's getting recognized more. Yay for Tegoshi! hehe.

BTW, my avator is a picture of Tegoshi at the Montreal Film Festival. He looked so cute! He wore a tux with a bow tie. HOW ADORABLE!!! *pinches Tegoshi's cheeks*

TEPPEN--

00.jpg

01.jpg

^such a SEXY DANCE *droooools*

02.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

^omgosh ryo looks so hot here.

Thanks for sharing the pics, Fei and jho!

I can't wait to see Tego's movie. I so wish I could have seen him when he was at the Montreal Film Festival. A girl at jdorama.com went and she actually MET him and talked to him! Gaahhh!! So lucky! She even got his autograph, too. Gosh, she's so lucky.

Anyways, Tegoshi is such a good actor. I'm glad he's done his first movie and that he's getting recognized more. Yay for Tegoshi! hehe.

omgosh seriously!??? holy crappp *jealous*

too bad i live in toronto =/ or else.. bahh. i would have... given up an entire years worth of allowance ANYTHING to see him!!!

HAHAHA! This is like, my favorite part in the Teppen PV. I loved it when they went crazy and everything. :lol:

yeah it was so cute (: haha, do you ever notice in the Teppen pv that koyama picks up a drink only to put it down like 3 seconds later? & his yellow (?) earring is hilarious. he cracks me up everytime XDDD.

but yea, dang, i was so impressed with teshis acting X______x. i was like.. this is him!? most likely cuz his roles are always opposite to what hes like in real life, etc. hes so awesome

Guest trueloveway

^ Yeah, haha! I noticed Koyama and his drink as well. I was waiting for him to drink it! I was wondering if I was the only one to notice stuff like that >"<

Guest trueloveway

The producers probably pointed it out to him afterwards :P

Teshi looks really cute in your avatar, Stefy. Do you have any more pics of him at the Festival? :D

^ Yeah, haha! I noticed Koyama and his drink as well. I was waiting for him to drink it! I was wondering if I was the only one to notice stuff like that >"<

HAHA! Yeah, Koyama is such a dork. I wonder if HE even noticed that he didn't take a sip out of the drink. :lol:

HAHA we're such News dorks X] ooooh.. did you guys hear the rumor about Kusano being in Gokusen 3? =OOO too bad i havent even seen the first two, lol.

Guest trueloveway

Yeah! I read about that somewhere. I haven't watched the first one but I've seen the first episode of Gokusen 2. Kind of lost interest because I'd rather watch 15 Sai no burusu TT" It's NEWS all the way right now. XDD

NEWS>KAT-TUN any day!! XDD but yeah.. cant deny that kame & jin are super hot.

my favourite is Kusano <3 he is so effin' gorgeous. i was super obsessed with yamapi for like.. 3 days XD but then.. yeah. i think hes a teensy bit overrated no? i mean, the other members are just as talented =D

Yeah! I read about that somewhere. I haven't watched the first one but I've seen the first episode of Gokusen 2. Kind of lost interest because I'd rather watch 15 Sai no burusu TT" It's NEWS all the way right now. XDD

oh boy i still need to see that O______o. do you know where i can dl it? i dled the first two episodes of ie ga toui, but yeah.. i understand like.. one out of every 100 words hahaa.

NewS is cool so is Kat-Tun.

I got used to their music cuz my friend made me listen to them >_>

Anyone see that oni game with that Bobby guy. I think Masuda, Shige, and Koyama were in it along with those yayaya guys.

Guest oh!kura

I have 15-sai no BURUSU. If you want, I can upload it for you. But.. I can't do it right away. Maybe in the next couple of days I'll have them up.

I heard about Kusano being in Gokusen 3 (we actually talked about it on the old NEWS thread. haha). As a NEWS fan, I would love to see it. But as a fan of dramas and whatnot, I'm not sure if a Gokusen 3 would do so well. Hmmm.. I don't know. But I sure would love to see my Kusano in Gokusen 3, if there ever is one! hehe.

Guest trueloveway

Noo...I WISH I could find 15 Sai no burusu. I just meant I lost interest in Gokusen. I've been looking for 15 everywhere but can't find it. LOL. Even if I do find it chances are it's going to be unsubbed. But I don't care!

How was Ie Ga Toui?? What you could understand of it...or...the general feel? Hahaha.

EDIT: Oh Stef *_* Yup, could you please upload it when you have time? Thank you!

Guest oh!kura

Fei, didn't you get the Engimono episodes that I uploaded on the old thread? :huh: If not, I can always upload them again. :)

Tomi (Tegoshi's character) is my favorite out of Engimono so far. We talked about it on the NEWS thread at jdorama.com and someone said that Tomi sees ghosts.. or something like that. Coz you know that alley that they're in, during the second episode? Supposedly people commited suicide there and I guess he can see their ghosts.. or something like that.

Tomi's sister is a punk. I don't like her. lol. Her lucky mofo butt gets to have Shige sniff her hair and look at her butt. Ugh. Disgusting~

Archived