[drama 2009] The Accidental Couple - That Fool 그바보

Guest White Star

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fifiz

Thanks for the caps, Luv! Looks just like Full House, as expected...I'm sure the acting is better, though. Oh boy. I hope I'll like this...I hope I'll like this...

I agree...the election thing at the bottom was really annoying!!

It was hard to read some of the c-subs. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, so far so good~

Can't wait to see more Dong Baek and Ji Soo! It is fun to see the comical HJM!

Funny how Dong Baek only wanted 9 signatures by Ji Soo.

Haha, yeah...when I saw the car chase scene, it reminded me of Hateful, But Once Again. :lol: Both are KBS dramas. However, it's kinda different...because no one was injured in this one and the reporter didn't manage to get any photos of Ji Soo & Kang Mo together...only got a glimpse of Kang Mo's back in 1 of the photos he took...also the pic wasn't very clear.

Yup, it has the Full house vibe.

Thanks Luv for the caps! ^_^

Guest White Star

rat5ng.png

looks like City Hall won the battle last night.......Both are potential great series...so i definitely continue watching for both...

so to cheer up a bit until the next ep

b835t3.gif

preview

sv0x8n.gif

Wow! The caps are awesome, Luv! Totally brightens the thread, indeed. :lol:

Dong Baek is siuch a simple man.. but he knows how to keep himself busy/happy in situations.. particularly in that elevator scene. Thanks for the cap, semi-fly. Absolutely hilarious HJM! :P And all he asks for helping Jisoo, were the 9 or was it 10 signed autographs of the actress to be given to his friends. A very thoughtful guy, indeed. ^^

I like HJM-LCA's sibling chemistry, love the gif WS.. the actor is 39 but he's playing 33. :lol:

I guess I'm probably lucky that I've not seen Hateful, But Once Again :huh: and though I don't feel any FH vibe (just never into that series).. That Fool storyline does feel familiar/expected.. especially after seeing the preview of Ep.2.

Anyway.. will watch for HJM.. what a treat of a actor! :blush:

Guest kdramafanusa

belated articles from KBS

Hwang Jung-min and Kim Ah-joong show off impressive acting in “The Accidental Couple ”

[2009-04-27]

Ordinary postman Koo Dong-baek and top actress Han Ji-soo make a deal to live as a married couple for six months. Their cheerful romance begins in the KBS TV2’s Wednesday-Thursday series “The Accidental Couple .”

This TV drama is expected to gain popularity among viewers because of the impressive acting of the simple-hearted and unpredictable Hwang Jung-min and the lovely Kim Ah-joong, who play the leading roles.

The two actors displayed strong teamwork during the photo shoot of the drama’s poster last month. Their diverse facial expressions made everyone in the studio laugh. Here are a few photos showing funny bloopers from the shoot.

11_22_l.jpg

No one can beat Hwang Jung-min and Kim Ah-joong when it comes to facial expressions.

11_23_l.jpg

The simple yet charming smile of Hwang Jung-min and the sweet and adorable Kim Ah-joong.

11_24_l.jpg

What made an ordinary postman sign a six-month marriage contract with a top actress?

11_25_l.jpg

Korea’s sweethearts Hwang Jung-min and Kim Ah-joong… They’re back on TV screens in the romantic comedy “The Accidental Couple !" You can look forward to seeing it!

By: Jin Young-joo, KBSi

Source: Y&S Communication

Copyright ⓒ KBS &KBSi - Any illicit reproduction and distribution are prohibited.

Shots from Guam Location of “The Accidental Couple”

[2009-04-29]

A romantic comedy about ordinary postman Koo Dong-baek and top actress Han Ji-soo, who sign a six-month marriage contract.

This week, the drama was filmed in Guam prior to its premiere on April 29.

The diverse facial expressions of Hwang Jung-min and the perfect looks of Kim Ah-jung and Ju Sang-ok mesmerized the locals.

Here are a few shots attesting to the soaring interest in the drama.

16_37_l.jpg

▲ Hwang Jung-min was the first to shoot a scene in Guam. Living up to his reputation as an actor with diverse facial expressions, he gave quite a few laughs to the locals and tourists who visited the filming set with his witty and comical acting.

16_38_l.jpg

▲ Kim Ah-jung, who plays top actress Han Ji-soo, captivated the hearts of locals with her elegant and beautiful looks.

16_39_l.jpg

▲ Ju Sang-ok, who plays Han Ji-soo’s boyfriend Kim Kang-mo, was perfectly in sync with Kim Ah-jung, thanks to his charismatic image.

16_40_l.jpg

▲ In the drama, Koo Dong-baek has fun alone whenever he feels blue. He looks so excited that it’s impossible to say whether he’s just acting or if this is how he usually has fun…

16_41_l.jpg

▲ Koo Dong-baek’s pure-hearted charm is portrayed perfectly by Hwang Jung-min’s innocent smile. Despite the scorching heat reaching 30 degrees Celsius on the day of the shoot, the actor continued smiling throughout the shoot, making it fun for everyone.

A romantic comedy about a six-month marriage contract between an ordinary man and a high-profile actress, “The Accidental Couple” will premiere on April 29 on KBS TV2.

By: Jin Young-ju, KBSi

Source: Y&S Communication

Copyright ⓒ KBS &KBSi – Any illicit distribution or reproduction are prohibited.

Archived