[drama 2009] The Accidental Couple - That Fool 그바보

Guest White Star

Guest miso_onigiri

my favorite rom-com, great acting & adorable leads <3

also hoping some kind souls can help seed 720p torrent. i'm currently stuck at 98% for nearly a week (after starting out 3 weeks ago)...

love, onigiri :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miso_onigiri

just came home today & found my torrent had stopped after it had reached 100% (due to already high ratio reached)... *embarrassed*. when i eventually restarted seeding, i saw "8" seeders in swarm! now EIGHT!! :wub:

thanks to all the kind souls who responded & are helping the rest of us - late That Fool lovers - complete the 720p batch. kudos to such nice & helpful community. <3 ^^ :wub:

now to rewatch That Fool... :)

• 3 weeks later...

My uber favourite happy feeling drama & a boxed set keepsake is in my cabinet for watching, rewatching, rewatching..loved the camaraderie between GDB & his sister & JS's brother.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest V_Shock

OMG..i'm totally in love with this drama. Kim Ah Joong really drive me crazy. LOL. is there anyone here can share where to find 720p quality? i really want to watch this drama again in better quality. thanks in advance. (^^)v

this is got to be one of my favourite drama of all time! it touches my heart everytime when i see it! Kim A Joong and Hwang Jung Min's acting is simply more than fantastic! they are such a cute couple in there - seriously i have always been thinking there will be a second sequel coming up soon : )

by the way does anyone know the song when they are dancing at the disco dancefloor in episode 11? (i mean the song before they played Diva by After School)? and also i would be very much appreciate if there is someone could post 720p version of That Fool - those torrent won't work anymore and i would love to watch this drama again! x x

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest chenjunwei

Erm anyone know the song of the name for "The Accidental Couple Episode 2 " during the 48minute when Kim Ah Joong was listening to the song in the room with Dong Baek? Someone tell me , thank you :D

Archived