[drama 2009] The Accidental Couple - That Fool 그바보

Guest White Star

Guest bitter SOOweet

^ no SH hasn't made an entrance into the drama yet

i'm awaiting it tooooooooooooooo! :D

yayyyy! it's wednesday! :(

too bad i don't think i'll be able to watch this weeks episodes until this weekend due to finals.

I totally agree with everyone about HwangJungMin's acting though~ haha :)

he's quite the actor!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest groovier

I saw there is a link for single OST at the 1st page.

Just in case there is anyone who wants to download as mp3 format, here is my link. enjoy~

http://www.mediafire.com/?lzmityr4zih

그바보 OST (MP3, 192 Kbps)

01. 그바보 - 박정현

02. 사랑하기 좋은 날 - 마골피

03. 천사 같은 너 - 브로스

Things were pretty intense and serious tonight, Jisoo's manager especially got it real bad from Kang Mo's father.. the insults? that she had to withstand, not to mention the slap on the face. :o And Dong Baek.. due to his simple nature.. became the "punching bag" (sort of) for Jisoo.. again. Hope we'll get to read what it's all about with Jisoo's brother as well.

Only in episode 4 tomorrow.. the mood will be much lighter again. Hopefully.

Any progress on the contract or is that something we are going to have to wait until tomorrow to see? By chance did they show the bicycle scene in today's episode?

I think there was no contract shown (yet) but lots of angry exchanges here and there..

The bicycle scene was shown at the very end of today's episode. I'm going to be 'that fool' here :blush: .. must have missed the bicycle part.. :sweatingbullets: why & how did it came about?

Guest sayroo

Luv nuna :),

Thank you so much for your generous captures once again! haha! :)

Whenever I see Luv get's fun with the drama I always enjoy since CAPTURES would come out!

A big yay! :)

Episode 3...

I took a couple more pictures of BSH :)

tf319.jpg

I really like this scene...DB was trying to explain to Sang Chul that he doesn't marry Ji Soo for money.

Archived