♥ After School 유이 (Uie / Uee) Official Thread ♥

traciecullen

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blackjackVip

awwww...

at first when i saw her on "you're beautiful" i thought she wasn't really pretty..

but after that, i started seeing her photos and videos and CF's and i changed my mind!

lol

She's actually really attractive! and sexy too!

i wish i had a body like hers..

:D

• 11 months later...
Guest junnnnna.

I hearttt<3 Uee,

Wish she would receive more support to support her through her promotion of " In the night sky " because her voice did improve alot also with her facial expression but I don't get why people kept saying she haven't improve or her eyes are like •_______• somethin like this.

Please show your support as fan and she will improve.

So Uee! Hwaiting ;]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Sonia.Shin

i didn't like Uee at first..... but after some time... esp. Ojakgyo brothers..... I am liking her alot~ she is very pretty to me now~ ^^

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like this thread's being quiet for quite some time now. What's with the silence when UEE's so busy with all of her works and activities? She even wins an acting awards for goodness sake! Hmm... Not to mention that her drama ojakgyo brothers ratings is continuously getting higher and her performances in acting is getting a lot of attention and praise from its viewers for her heartfelt act and 'daebak tears'(as what I've heared and read).

♥♥♥UEE fighting!!!♥♥♥

i hope someone would move this thread to actor and actress thread as UEE is really good at acting..I can see the future in many dramas for UEE..she is doing absolutely fine in ojakgyo brothers..UEE fighting

• 8 months later...

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 1.5em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "After School – Shampoo(Melon.720P)AfterSchoolRed-InTheNightSkyMelon720Pmp4http://www.kpopspy.com/music-video/mv-after-school-red-in-the-night-skymelon-720p/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Afterschool WILL BE COMING TO SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Afterschool will be part of the KPOP HEART CONCERT that will be held FEB 16th 2013
other special guest: Ailee, Brown Eyed Girls, Teentop, Block B, Son dam Bi, Kim Tae Wo, Evol , Luna Fly, 100%

BUY your ticket at TICKETEK

GET YOUR TICKET NOW OR MISS OUT
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Shows/Show.aspx?sh=KPOP13#.ULGH1IZtE0w

Guest luckystar7

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font: normal normal 300 26px/1.3 Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); "121207 Uee on her way to Music Bank
tumblr_merqm4PTRx1qdgstco1_500.jpg
tumblr_merqm4PTRx1qdgstco2_500.jpg

tumblr_mell1xIows1qddqxoo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mell1xIows1qddqxoo2_500.jpg
credit as tagged 

Guest luckystar7

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: normal; font: normal normal 300 26px/1.3 Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); "121210 Uee Me2day Updatetumblr_mespmbyg491qdgstco1_500.jpg
[121210 - 1205 KST]
[uie Me2day] 여러분!!!!!! 무연이에요ㅎㅎ다들 12월이라 바쁜 시간들 보내시겠지만, 주변으로 잠깐만 눈을 돌려 우리의 작은 도움과 관심이 필요한 아이들에게 큰 희망이 되어주는 산타가 되어주시는건 어떨까여 > _ < ♥

[Translation] Everyone!!!!!! I’m Muyeon (Uie Jeon Woo Chi Character) hehe. Although its December and everyone will be very busy, but please give some attention to the children who needs a little help and care and become the Santa that will give them hope. How about that? > _ < ♥

credit to: xzmingzx 

Guest luckystar7

After School’s UEE receives praise from ‘Jeon Woo Chi’ staff  by jennywill - Nov 9, 2012 at 3:28 am 
UEE showed her ‘bipolar’ side while filming for ‘Jeon Woo Chi‘. UEE is currently playing the female protagonist, Princess Hong Moo Yeon, in the new KBS 2TV drama ‘Jeon Woo Chi’. Hong Moo Yeon is the main character Jeon woo Chi’s (Cha Tae Hyun) lover, who falls under a spell that rids her of all emotions. 
The After School member has a lively personality and is reported to bring a cheerful mood on the set, making friends with staff and her fellow actors. However, once the cameras turn on, she immediately becomes the cold, emotionless princess. In the recently revealed still cuts, UEE is shown in a red hanbok deep in thought, and again in a blue hanbok as she portrays an icy exterior without emotion. 
One staff member commented, “UEE is a really [playful] actress. She has a 100% different personality than her character Hong Moo Yeon. But when she’s acting, she’s 100% synchronized with her character. I can tell how hard she works for the drama.” 
‘Jeon Woo Chi’ is set to premiere on November 21 KST.
 http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/after-schools-uee-receives-praise-from-jeon-woo-chi-staff-more-still-cuts

Guest luckystar7

Jeon Woo Chi’ releases still cuts of UEE in a black martial arts uniform

by jennywill - Nov 20, 2012 at 8:35 pm

Jeon Woo Chi‘ recently revealed new still cuts of UEE in a traditional black martial arts uniform as she filmed some of her action scenes.

UEE plays Hong Moo Yeon who has fallen under Lee Hee Joon‘s spell. Her character is the love interest of the main character Cha Tae Hyun and is the princess of his beloved country. However, she falls under a spell to lose all emotions and is controlled by the evil forces. She is a strong woman who doesn’t fear death even when a sword is held to her throat, and can pinpoint the opponent’s weak points even when she’s in danger.

In the revealed photos, she dressed in a black martial arts uniform with her hair pulled completely back, looking more like an assassin than the princess her character is. The drama’s representative said, “UEE is a cold ice princess in the drama, but in real life she’s a mood maker who has a bright, happy personality. She’s cute and her charming passion for acting gives strength to everyone on set. Please support UEE as she works hard on filming day and night“.

The first episode of ‘Jeon Woo Chi’ will broadcast on the 21st.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/jeon-woo-chi-releases-still-cuts-of-uee-in-a-black-martial-arts-uniform

tumblr_mdskbyp4Fm1qlxhnzo1_250.jpg

tumblr_mdskbyp4Fm1qlxhnzo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdskbyp4Fm1qlxhnzo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdskbyp4Fm1qlxhnzo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdskbyp4Fm1qlxhnzo5_1280.jpg

Guest luckystar7

‘Jeon Woo Chi’ holds a press conference with UEE, Cha Tae Hyun, and Lee Hee Joon

tumblr_mdjck4XWcH1rttmewo1_500.jpg

by jennywill - Nov 14, 2012 at 9:32 pm

KBS 2TV new drama ‘Jeon Woo Chi‘ held its press conference at the Yeouido Conrad Hotel on the 14th.

The leads UEE and Cha Tae Hyun as well as the main antagonist Lee Hee Joon attended the press conference to discuss their feelings on starring on the upcoming drama.

As mentioned previously, the show will tell the story of Jeon Woo Chi, who lost his father-like mentor as well as his lover because of his friend’s betrayal. He unintentionally becomes the hero by defeating the evil forces.

The first episode of ‘Jeon Woo Chi’ will air on November 21st.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/jeon-woo-chi-holds-a-press-conference-with-uee-cha-tae-hyun-and-lee-hee-joon

tumblr_mdjck4XWcH1rttmewo6_250.jpg

tumblr_mdjck4XWcH1rttmewo3_250.jpg

tumblr_mdguutDcBU1qddqxoo2_250.jpg

tumblr_mdgv0zdQju1qddqxoo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mdgv0zdQju1qddqxoo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mdj9vg0bx41qlxhnzo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdjazoyb2T1qlxhnzo3_250.jpg

tumblr_mdjbcvVtoB1qlxhnzo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mdjazoyb2T1qlxhnzo6_250.jpg

photos: credit as tagged

Guest luckystar7

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: normal; font: normal normal 300 26px/1.3 Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); "AfterSchool Uee's Unicef Promotion
http://youtu.be/xgj3nKJb2x8 

credit to:AfterSchoolMV

Archived