♥ After School 유이 (Uie / Uee) Official Thread ♥

traciecullen

Guest luckystar7

Hello to @ellipse @luvi and @coccinelle thank you all for keeping this thread updated with Uee's pictures, articles, and videos  :D
Hello @mtp1nk welcome to Uee's thread ;)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luckystar7

After School’s UEE and Cha Tae Hyun have a date of a rooftop on Jeon Woo Chi
December 26, 2012 2:00 pm eternalc2h
811.jpgSome still photos of Moo Yeon (played by After School’s UEE) and Jeon Woo Chi (played by Cha Tae Hyun) having a date on a rooftop were recently released.UEE and Cha portray lovers in KBS 2TV’s drama series Jeon Woo Chi. In the previous episode, Moo Yeon remembers Jeon Woo Chi and they fall in love again.In the eleventh episode of the series, which will air on December 26, Jeon Woo Chi and Moo Yeon have a date on a rooftop. On a rooftop, they tease and take care of each other as lovers.The scene was shot on December 25. Starting after midnight, the shooting went on for two to three hours. Because of sudden snow, the actors made a few mistakes because they couldn’t see.UEE and Cha also had to go up to the rooftop, which is four meters high. They were nervous at first to go up, but they shot the scene professionally.One of the crew says, “Towards the end of the series, the story will be more interesting. Despite the tight shooting schedule, the cast and the crew are all shooting the series in a friendly mood.”The series airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10:00 p.m.
Source: Sports Korea

Guest ellipse

Another behind-the-scenes video from Jeon Woo Chi set. http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/jeonwoochi/media/making/index.html?bbs_pr=/mode:2/seq:1801/goto_page:1/encyn:y

Guest ellipse

More Fancam flicks:(cr: see respective watermarks)a53a88773912b31b34d877f18618367ad8b4e1eeb59043d0f703918f099c8712513d26975beec4d5b467d603918fa0eca28aded5269759ee3f6ddbd5
I like the third pic.. somehow the black and white effect looks good and emphasizes her beauty. 

After School’s Uee posted a picture of herself and a gifted teddy bear on her me2day. The singer wrote a short message along with the picture, “Today is the day Jeon Woo Chi will air. I received a teddy bear as a gift. What will happen today? Must watch it!”

Netizens who came across the picture commented, “You and the teddy bear look similar,” “Uee and the teddy bear are so cute together,” and “It’s such a cold weather. Be careful while shooting.”

Photo : 오늘도 잼있는 전우치하는날!ㅎ 무연이곰돌이 선물 받았어요!^^ 오늘은 무슨일이 벌어질까요? 본방사수!! (감기조심조심!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

PS: Just realized it was already posted before ... sorry

Guest luckystar7

tumblr_mfocgfV4B31r76yg4o1_500.jpg

Kim Gab Soo doubts Uee, “She has a murderous look in her eyes.”

Kim Gab Soo noticed something awkward about Uee.

On the eleventh episode of KBS 2TV’s Jeon Woochi that aired on December 26, Ma Sook(played by Kim Gab Soo) caught wind of Moo Yeon(played by Uee)’s unusual behavior.

This day, Ma Sook stopped by Moo Yeon’s room and asked her, “Who were you talking with? I heard a buzz of conversation.”

Moo Yeon who was talking with Jeon Woochi (played by Cha Tae Hyun) lied to him, “No, I was reading a book by myself.”

Ma Sook felt uneasy about her unusual behavior and told Gangrim(played by Lee Hee Joon), “She has a murderous look in her eyes somehow.”

He added, “Put a close eye on her, and let me know of any unusual behavior.”

cr: afterschooldivas

hallo @ellipse @luckystar7 @coccinelle. and @forglet ...its been a while
i just read an article in enewsworld.com and uee is one of top 5 drama queen in 2012. yay!and I really love uee in this photo..looks awesome with butterfly around her ^^

[12 Days of 2012] Top 5 Drama Queens

Although we’re looking forward to what 2013 has in store, we can’t close out 2012 without looking back on the stars, dramas, movies and more that shined this year, so we’re launching a new series here at enewsWorld, called 12 Days of 2012, to round up and reflect on one exciting year in Korean entertainment.

It wasn’t just the men who wore many hats this year, as many female idol stars ventured into the acting world, making us laugh and cry on screen.

35469544.jpg

Jung Eun Ji

In a sea of idol actors, one new starlet stole the spotlight in 2012.

A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji may have made her debut in an idol group, but she rose to fame this year for her role as the endearing Si Won in popular tvN drama Reply 1997.

The idol star switched it up, playing the H.O.T.-obsessed fan girl from Busan, and we’re sure viewers everywhere saw a little bit of themselves in Si Won as well. In fact, she was so convincing in her role, when she wasn’t receiving praise for her acting, she was fending off rumors that she was dating costar Seo In Guk.

The drama may have taken us back, but it’s full speed ahead for Jung Eun Ji in 2013, who already has another project in the works with Zo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo.

15875917.jpg

Uee

It was a busy year for After School’s Uee, who, after flashing back onto the music scene with the idol group earlier this year, made a return to the small screen as well in drama Jeon Woochi.

Uee is one of the few idols who already has a number of hit dramas under her belt, including Queen Seondeok, You’re Beautiful and Ojakgyo Brothers, that showcase her growth and versatility as an actress, despite having made her debut just three years ago.

And with the numbers Jeon Woochi has been pulling in viewership ratings, we expect 2013 to be smooth sailing for Uee as well.

58212517.jpg

Song Ji Hyo

After running around as one-half of the Monday Couple on variety show Running Man, actress Song Ji Hyo returned to her roots, starring in film The Jackal is Coming alongside JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong.

Song Ji Hyo didn’t stray too far from her tough and sassy image on TV, as cuts released before the film’s premiere showed the actress giving Kim Jae Joong a a hard time, to say the least.

The actress certainly kept the boys on their toes this year, and we don’t see Song Ji Hyo slowing down anytime soon.

35763581.jpg

Yoona

Although Girls’ Generation (SNSD) member Yoona made her acting debut in 2007, it was her breakthrough performance in KBS drama You Are My Destiny that earned her recognition as an actress, and the idol star has been going strong ever since.

This year, Yoona held her own alongside hallyu star Jang Keun Suk in the melodrama Love Rain, proving that she’s more than just a pretty face and can roll with the best of them. Although, if all else fails, we have a feeling that pretty face will get her far.

With SNSD revving up to make a comeback early next year, fans can definitely expect to see a lot of Yoona in 2013.

75838165.jpg

Suzy

Not many idols can claim to have excelled in music, dramas and film, but miss A’s Suzy has the hit records, drama and film (not to mention, awards) to prove it.

Since diving into the acting world in 2011 with KBS drama Dream High, Suzy has been one of the hottest young talents on the scene, most recently earning rave reviews and the title of ‘the Nation’s First Love’ for her performance in the hit movie Architecture 101.

Singer, actor, idol - at this point, we don’t know what title best suits the young star, and that’s a good thing

Archived