♥ After School 유이 (Uie / Uee) Official Thread ♥

traciecullen

Guest luckystar7

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "After School’s Uee Appointed UNICEF Ambassador
thunderstix December 10, 2012

121210_Uee.jpg

After School’s Uee was named the official ambassador for UNICEF’s “Santa Campaign” this Christmas.

On December 10, UNICEF said in a statement, “UNICEF promotes a society where healthy people like Uee get together and support our children. Uee’s image of actively making donations and doing voluntary work, despite her busy schedule, fits our goal of promoting UNICEF’s annual Christmas campaign, ‘UNICEF Santa Campaign.”

Uee in response stated, “Amidst my busy schedule, I wanted to find a chance to return the love I received from my fans, and found this opportunity. Please become the Santa that helps little kids that are in desperate need of your support.”

For those who are interested, please visit UNICEF’s official “Santa Campaign” website here and learn more about the program.

http://www.soompi.com/2012/12/10/after-schools-uee-appointed-unicef-ambassador/

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luckystar7

UEE receives high praise for her role on ‘Jeon Woo Chi’

20121205_uee_acting.jpg

by jennywill - Dec 6, 2012 at 3:15 am

UEE has been receiving high praise for her acting in the KBS2 Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Jeon Woo Chi‘.

On the 5th episode of ‘Jeon Woo Chi’ aired on December 5th, UEE played a scene in which the princess was under mind control. As she was forced under stronger and stronger mind control, she expressed her pain expertly, stating, “I can’t speak. I shouldn’t speak.” Many viewers were awed by her abilities and praised her talents.

Viewers commented, “I’m amazed by UEE’s acting talents“, “I didn’t expect that from her“, “She’s the best out of all the idol actresses“, “Saying UEE’s a good actress is like saying 1+1 is 2“, “People didn’t know UEE was a good actress already?“, “I’ve liked her since ‘You’re Beautiful’“, and more.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/uee-receives-high-praise-for-her-role-on-jeon-woo-chi

Guest luckystar7

유이, 청순 vs 섹시 ‘반전매력’ 발산 “달라도 너무 달라~”

8d08044ced09e0585d313ca480390806.jpg

[윤희나 기자] 유이의 사극과 현대 모습을 비교한 사진이 온라인상에서 화제가 되고 있다. 

최근 유이의 극과극 반전 매력을 살려낸 화보가 공개되면서 눈길을 끌고 있는 것. 꿀벅지와 건강미의 아이콘이었던 유이가 드라마 속에서는 청순녀로, 화보에서는 와일드한 여성미를 선보이면서 반전매력을 뽐내고 있다. 

최근 KBS ‘전우치’에서 홍무연으로 출연하는 유이는 단아하고 청아한 매력을 표현하고 있다. 극중 화보에서 한복을 입고 고운 자태를 뽐내며 여성스러운 이미지를 어필한다. 

반면 화보에서는 시크하고 카리스마 넘치는 모습을 선보였다. 유이가 모델로 활동 중인 브랜드 에이치커넥트 화보에서는 블랙 스타일링으로 와일드한 매력을 한껏 강조했다. 그녀는 블랙 베스트와 스키니진으로 시크룩을 연출하고 짙은 스모키메이크업으로 드라마 속 홍무연과 상반된 느낌을 연출했다. 

사진을 본 누리꾼들은 “조선시대에도 유이가 갑인 듯”, “같은 사람 맞아?”, “달라도 너무 달라”, “유리는 뭘해도 예쁘네” 등의 반응을 보였다. 
(사진출처: 에이치커넥션, KBS ‘전우치’ 방송 캡처)

한경닷컴 bnt뉴스 기사제보 fashion@bntnews.co.kr

Hopefully someone will translate this article. It talks about how Uee can be pure and sexy...

Thanks ellipse for sharing those yt videos. Awesome.

I love everything about our Uee... plus i love her a lot cuz of Joowon & i love Joowon cuz of Uee :x

I'm just a crazy unnie watching OB & Cantata cf over and over again for a hundred times. ~:>

@hannaj count me in, i really like Ojakgyo Brothers especially tae hee and Jaeun couple. they really compatible together. I thought they will be real couple just like yoo inna and her boyfriend, but unfortunately they dont.
by the way, is it true that uee nominated for best rookie mc in kbs entertainment award and nominated in kbs drama award too?? I couldnt find any news article of it...

oh, according info from fan account cn blue fans that UEE attend cn blue concert in Japan. ^^ it seems like both uee and cn blue had good relationship, i'm happy to know that...i'm fan of cn blue too ^___^

I got this from kwanghee ZEA interview, they ask him about UEE

Q. Uee is Kwanghee's ideal type? And your current ideal type?

A. Kehahahahah~ I knew this question would come! Uee...Uee is a very charming friend. I'm sure Uee is the idol type of many guys like me. Just like the words say, literally ideal type.. She possesses everything - a cute face and glamorous body - so where is there a guy who doesn't like that? And on top of that, Uee's personality is truly very easy-going and good-hearted.

No doubt, i know that uee is good hearted and have nice personality.^^

Archived