♥ After School 유이 (Uie / Uee) Official Thread ♥

traciecullen

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@luckystar7 you're welcome dear... ohh, i forgot that yesterday was the award

@hannaj @ellipse @coccinelle thanks for sharing those picture and video... uee looks lovely and stunning like usual ^^ actually i dont really like that dress, but uee still looks fine and gorgeous wore that dress. and YAYYY!! I'M REALLY HAPPY THEY WERE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN (never expect they will present that award together)... Ohh, I just wondering, what is kim seung woo whisper to uhm tae woong. when uee and joo won appear together...hehehehee  :D

Guest ellipse

fanart 

(cr: 민튜 http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jwc&no=3058)

_1_1_zps51dec7dd.png

(cr: https://www.facebook.com/KBSJeonWooChi)

165056_513468168686589_701807122_n_zps00

A behind the scenes video for JWC (featuring uie):

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/jeonwoochi/media/making/index.html?bbs_pr=/mode:2/seq:1687/goto_page:1

18699_zps3f5ecb55.jpg

Some old videos:

[star Date[ New Wed&Thu miniseries 'Jeon Woo Chi' with Cha Tae-hyun & U-ie 

http://youtu.be/hbJums2z0fs 

Guest luckystar7

:-h everyone. Glad we're getting more people here.

@coccinelle thank you for sharing the video of Joo Won and Uee presenting. My favorite OTP is back together. One of the reasons why I like KBS is that they love JooWon-Uee :D

@hannaj it’s kind a sad that Uee didn’t win but I have to agree that seeing Joo Won and Uee together just made my heart really smile. 

@ellipse Yeah, I think it’s kind a hard for shows like Music Bank to be compared with other variety shows where it’s less scripted and easier for host to be creative & entertaining. Anyway, thank you for posting those red carpet & fancam pictures ;)

Guest ellipse

luckystar7 said:

@ellipse Yeah, I think it’s kind a hard for shows like Music Bank to be compared with other variety shows where it’s less scripted and easier for host to be creative & entertaining. Anyway, thank you for posting those red carpet & fancam pictures ;)

luckystar7 said:Thank you @ellipse for sharing those video. I love that BTS video from Jeon Woo Chi. Uee is really fond of kids :)

Guest luckystar7

To all Uee fans out there, After School is coming to Australia & @pledisAStrans is having a project for them, please read this to participate http://www.twitlonger.com/show/kdeff6

Any messages would do, it doesn't have to be long (but there's no word limit). A short message to show our support & love to Uee would do. The deadline is tomorrow so please send your messages to missjenny_96@hotmail.com

Guest luckystar7

ellipse said: @luckystar7 well, as long as she performs well in her mc duties and is recognised for her work, i think it is good enough. hope she continues with her music bank mc duties in 2013. :x

Guest ellipse

luckystar7 said: I agree! Being recognized is enough already especially for someone rookie in doing MC. I'm sure it will get better through the years. I hope she will do variety shows in the future too :D 

Guest ellipse

As a follow up post to uee being mascot of jeon woo chi team (seen on pg 11)it mentions some parts which was not mentioned in the article on pg 11

Uee Shows Off Her Aegyo on the Set of “Jeon Woo Chi”

yw740030 December 19, 2012

Recently, the crews of KBS’s drama “Jeon Woo Chi” released several behind the scene photos of After School’s Uee. Total five pictures, taken at the set on November 29, were revealed.

In one instance, in the middle of the fight scene between Uee and actor Cha Tae Hyun, Uee suddenly showed off adorably poses, surprising everyone on the set.

Then during a short break, Uee tried to warm up in the cold weather by pretending to run with exaggerated arm gestures. When she realized that Cha Tae Hyun was staring at her, Uee became embarrassed. Cha Tae Hyun smiled at her to put her at ease, and Uee smiled back.

Uee also showed off other cute poses by patting herself and wearing a pair of large ear muffs.

Staff members later revealed, “She is so charming. This must be why Uee is so popular.”

They also added, “Everyone, including Uee, never complains about the tight schedule or the cold weather. It is freezing nowadays, but with such enthusiastic and fun actors and actresses, we always have a great time.”

cr: http://www.soompi.com/2012/12/19/uee-shows-off-her-aegyo-on-the-set-of-jeon-woo-chi/ 

xzmingzx:  [121223 - 1857KST] [uie me2day] 여러분 미리크리스마스!^^날씨가 많이 추워졌어요ㅠㅠ온몸이 꽁꽁 얼어붙는 날씨지만제필수품!!^^발가락 양말!핫팩!장갑!점퍼ㅎ춰워지는날씨에 힘이되고 싶은마음에 전우치 식구들에게 H:CONNECT의 도움으로 크리스마스선물을 드릴수있게 되어 너무 기쁩니다!^^전우치 화이팅! [Translation] Merry Christmas everyone!^^ The weather became much colderㅠㅠ My necessity in this weather though my entire body frozen!!^^ Toe socks! Hot pack! Gloves! Jumper!ㅎ In this cold weather with the help of H:CONNECT i’m pleased to be able to encourage Jeon Woo chi members with Christmas presents!^^ Jeon Woo Chi Hwaiting!

[uie me2day] 여러분 미리크리스마스!^^날씨가 많이 추워졌어요ㅠㅠ온몸이 꽁꽁 얼어붙는 날씨지만제필수품!!^^발가락 양말!핫팩!장갑!점퍼ㅎ춰워지는날씨에 힘이되고 싶은마음에 전우치 식구들에게 H:CONNECT의 도움으로 크리스마스선물을 드릴수있게 되어 너무 기쁩니다!^^전우치 화이팅!

[Translation] Merry Christmas everyone!^^ The weather became much colderㅠㅠ My necessity in this weather though my entire body frozen!!^^ Toe socks! Hot pack! Gloves! Jumper!ㅎ In this cold weather with the help of H:CONNECT i’m pleased to be able to encourage Jeon Woo chi members with Christmas presents!^^ Jeon Woo Chi Hwaiting!

Guest ellipse

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"UEE thanks staff of ‘Jeon Woo Chi’ by presenting them with 150 jumpers just in time for Christmas20121223_uee_gift1-600x600_zps5b812fc0.j

After School‘s UEE embraced the season of giving by thanking the staff of KBS2‘s ‘Jeon Woo Chi‘ with 150 jumpers as Christmas presents.

UEE showed her affection for the staff of her drama by surprising them with her generous gifts to keep them warm during outdoor filming in the cold.

She prepared the presents herself for the staff who work hard day and night through the busy filming schedule. The tired staff were very happy after receiving her thoughtful gifts, and the mood of the set became immediately warmer.

20121223_uee_gift-600x400_zpse441c2a1.jp

UEE actually hand-picked the presents from the brand H:CONNECT, which she is promoting as the global muse.

Pledis Entertainment shared, “UEE was able to give her presents after H:CONNECT heard that she was planning on preparing a small gift for the staff who work hard and always give their full material and emotional support to the actors. Hearing of her kind feelings, they decided to sponsor her.”

Currently, UEE is gaining attention not only as a Hallyu star, but also a global fashionista for her acting roles and as a member of After School. H:CONNECT chose her as their global muse for her unlimited potential and growth as a global star.

CR: ALLKPOP

Guest ellipse

Whoah so nice to see the pictures of Joo Won and Uee. Sorry I did not follow the news' date=' I assume it was in award for drama or films, right?? Did they win something? [/quote']

@mtp1nk: the event was kbs entertainment daesang 2012, which was held on 22 dec, it was an award ceremony to reward those active in variety.. uee was nominated for the rookie award in variety for her mc duties in music bank. but she did not manage to win it..

she went on stage as an award presenter with joowon. so this will explain the pictures.. hope this helps :)

Archived